over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im sure theres a simple solution

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Maybe not enough vitamins or sumthin?

Well since iv come off 10 weeks ago, my sex drive is back to normal and all. Only thing is ever since i almost had that pec accident and took a week and a half off lifting, i find myself VERY lethargic. I get TONS of sleep with the acception that i work at 5am every day. I got like 14hrs sleep on my day off yesterday haha. Im also finding that i have to PUSH myself to work out, where before id be dieing to work out all the time. Any clue what could be wrong?

to be honest I doubt you are fully recovered. It may take months untill you are really back to normal. I had a similar thing happen and it sucks but you have to push through the sticking points. I lowered the amount of sets I was doing and just tried to really focus on my workouts. I also started using ZMA at bedtime and that helped too. I used Zmass pm and it worked pretty good. i kept my calories higher and I used only clean foods for the extra food....i.e extra cup of rice, red meat, whole eggs instead of the usuall whites only. I also made sure I went and saw my doctor and got my blood work done. I also used an ECA stack for a while and that helped too. hope this helps

|--[\\\]>-------- If you sleep too much you can feel that way too. also, are you eating a ton of carbs? that'll make you real tired.

Haha im on a seefood diet. Eat everthing in sight. I eat tons of everything. I dont know how i cant be fully recovered. Boys are back to size, sex drive is back, and im holding at an unusuially high bodyweight for me. Iv never been able to hold 210-215lbs and 8% bodyfat for 10 weeks off juice. Not watchin my protein intake at all either. If i wasnt recovered, i dont think there is any way i could hold at that high of a bodyweight and keep this much muscle mass on me while off. I graduated high school in 01 at 145-150lbs bout 12%, thats my natural weight.

I go back on Monday tho, so you think all the lethargicness(is that a word? lol) will go away with that? I certainly hope so.

I think i remember reading you can get this way if you are not getting enough vitamins or minerals. . .

You could also be overtraining...
Your body can handle lots more in recuperation while on a cycle. If your doing the same WO and same weights you may be not recuperating before your next session.
On a seefood diet your probably not mineral diffecient , this happens pre-contest when your eating rice & chicken, chicken &rice, rice & chicken... did I mention rice?

Same here

I feel your pain bro, I've been off for a while(about 2 months) and although my weight is about the same, not the BF% though and my strength is still about the same I cant find ways to "unleash the beast" so to speak in the gym. I find myself going thru the motions when I'm in the gym or I skip workouts. I gave myself time off, I thought it was rest but I've been getting good sleep, I did transfer jobs and am thinking it maybe stress related and I'm trying to settle in so the gym is not a priority so I dont see myself trying with every ounce of energy I have to excell in the gym, and since I transfered I dont have lifting partner either to make me get pumped on my down days. None the less I feel your pain and the only thing I can do is to set an attainable goal in the gym and find ways to motivate myself. Not an easy task right now. Keep us posted on any changes you make that workout.

Even when I am eating everything in creation, if I start skipping my vitamins and glutamine I start dragging ass...

NOOTROPICS

For years a particuliar nootropic has been non-existent.

What Im talking about is Pramirectam and its coming soon. Put motivation into hyperdrive. It is not a controlled sunstance has it with the other 'cetams have been studied for decades. Since they cant be patented big pharama doesnt even bother. And they are virtually non-toxic and inexpensive (but PRAM will be the highest untill the consumer pool deepens). It is not available non-bulk yet. After a certain KG quota is hit then we can start dishing it out. But the bulk buyers will probably cap it and sell it thru their sites creating a lil price war.

Nothing compares to pram when it comes to motivation.

lethargicness=/= lethargy

BrooklynJuice said:
NOOTROPICS

For years a particuliar nootropic has been non-existent.

What Im talking about is Pramirectam and its coming soon. Put motivation into hyperdrive. It is not a controlled sunstance has it with the other 'cetams have been studied for decades. Since they cant be patented big pharama doesnt even bother. And they are virtually non-toxic and inexpensive (but PRAM will be the highest untill the consumer pool deepens). It is not available non-bulk yet. After a certain KG quota is hit then we can start dishing it out. But the bulk buyers will probably cap it and sell it thru their sites creating a lil price war.

Nothing compares to pram when it comes to motivation.
brook, keep us updated on when pram is coming out

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb