over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In Between Cycles for Females......

Where have you been hiding AD , i can't remember the last time i saw you here , anycase glad to see you are still here

Thanks babe! I have been working on a new business the last 5 months and it has been eating up all my time. Just taking a break for a day or 2 so I thought I would get by here for a bit.

TC said something about adding another 100mg here or there and I have seen women do that. The trouble is Female to Male Trangenders can make the transition on 75mg of test a week. So high numbers like these are bound to cause unwanted side effects.

Good point! Bigger boobs equals the need to inject more testosterone. I got it! Good advice!

Thanks for the help everybody. :)

Or possessing the capacity to know when enough is enough.

Or possessing the capacity to know when enough is enough.

That decision is up to each individual person. Not you. Thanks though, your advice has been noted. I plan to stick with GH and no test for a while.....summer plans are still a go. :)

Send photos!!!

Thanks babe! I have been working on a new business the last 5 months and it has been eating up all my time. Just taking a break for a day or 2 so I thought I would get by here for a bit.

TC said something about adding another 100mg here or there and I have seen women do that. The trouble is Female to Male Trangenders can make the transition on 75mg of test a week. So high numbers like these are bound to cause unwanted side effects.

Doll I said 100cc regarding augmentation. I'm going to spank you. I think any exogenous test for females is a perilous road. Tho I do firmly believe in an individuals right to choose. But as a member of the peanut gallery I'm always willing to contribute my 2 cents. ;)

My wife is 37 and her test levels tested at 9. Her Dr wants her around 50. 8 was the bottom side of the range.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Girls on 50 mg a week

My girl is 51 and had a partial hysterectomy. She has tried anavar and it worked well and now she is on 25mg test E every 4 days. It is working great. Sides are hard to tell since she has been dealing with unwanted hair for a couple of years already.

I am ready to try HGH so I think we will both give it a try. I do think it would be better but I have to say having a horny woman get even more horny is a lot of fun.

What I was wondering was does the extra test get aromatized to E2 like it does in men. And if so is that a good or bad thing.

Interesting. Ok ill just stick with growth hormone. I've also been reading up on ostarine. It sounds promising but I'm not sure how much a woman is supposed to take.

My wife is using ostarine now . I had a extra bottle in the fridge and she just came off a var run so i put her on the mk2866. Its been about 3 weeks now on 25mcg a day , he weights are going up just as much as her var cycle . She smiled last night in the gym and said this stuff is awesome , can we get more lol . Im anxious to see what her gains are in a month or so

My wife is using ostarine now . I had a extra bottle in the fridge and she just came off a var run so i put her on the mk2866. Its been about 3 weeks now on 25mcg a day , he weights are going up just as much as her var cycle . She smiled last night in the gym and said this stuff is awesome , can we get more lol . Im anxious to see what her gains are in a month or so

I thought Ostarine could bring andrigenic side effects? :confused: Am i wrong?

My wife is on HRT and she is getting a shot ever 10 days of 25mg test prop 25mg test cyp and 20mg of bio-identical estrogen. And 100mg troche of progesterone every night. So far she is liking it a lot. We will see if sides start to occur. Her Dr has been great and easy to work with. Been on about 2 months now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Lol, I was just talking boobs with my hubs.

Yes that's me. The left one is 700cc and the right one is 650cc. I am a EE. ;)

This summer me and the hubby are going back to the plastic surgeon and I'm getting matching 800 cc's. I can't wait!!!

Maybe if people can be respectful ill post a couple pics. :)

I think we need a better picture of you, everybody should behave, we all love fit, confident females!!

I thought Ostarine could bring andrigenic side effects? :confused: Am i wrong?

My wife has done 3 cycles of otarine and no androgenic effects whatsoever, just a lot of muscle.
Great product for women, although she never goes above 25mgs, so keep this in mind.
And good luck.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner