over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Infection

Big Bapper

Moderator - R.I.P.
About 2 weeks ago my left tri blew up twice the size, I could not rember hurting it in the gym. So I done a few searches and relised it was a infection due to running ED shots nearly 4g gear a week with roating injection sites(think the AS got built up and caused infection). So last sunday I decided to drain the tri myself I drew 25ml of white blood like gue out of my tri and it recuced the swelling straight away. Went to ER to get medical advice but could not get to see a Doctor because they sent me some skinny male nurse who insisted there was no infection and refused to give me Anti-biotects. So I said "what was the 25ml of shit I drew out of my tri". He still said it was fine and to keep a eye on it. Think I said "is it any wonder ER staff are getting attacted all the time". This skinny wee rat hated BB. Has anyone else experenced this ??

The white blood like gue was on disperced gear and dead cells right ??

Tri is still a bit sore so starting Anti-biotects today.

Thanks guys for your help I am nearly 16 weeks out from BB comp and want to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Last edited:
How often are you hittin the same spot and how much volume are you injecting?

Alott I was running tren, EQ, prop and sus. Was shotting the sus, tren A and prop ED and the EQ monday and friday. So I would say between 4-6mls in the tri EW and think now it was a bit much but was running out of places to shoot.

Yeah way too much oil for such a small muscle bro. Get soem more sites or run long esters to keep shots and volume down.....

I used to only use my delts and one day i aspirated and drew out a nice thick orangey liquid that was just nasty......

"The skinny, wee rat." That was funny.:D

BigBoyJ said:
"The skinny, wee rat." That was funny.:D

My girlfriend has bigger arms than his !!

Anyway just back from my doctors who is very sympathic towards bodybuilding and does all my blood work for free on the NHS over here in the UK. He had a look and said it was not an infection but a ruptured blood vessel and by aspairting all the gunk I done the right thing, but said the next time to let him have a look first so if needbe he can do it under medical supervision.

He said it should be fine in a few weeks and give me the green light for my show in march, but for some strange reason he thinks I am going to stop using gear after march LOL

My Doctor is no bodybuilder so I dont want to leave any stone unturned so I would still like any feedback on this.

Respect

Sounds like a cool ass Dr. there!

littlelouie said:
Yeah way too much oil for such a small muscle bro. Get soem more sites or run long esters to keep shots and volume down.....

I used to only use my delts and one day i aspirated and drew out a nice thick orangey liquid that was just nasty......

I know its alott but I was using Viramone prop witch comes in 100mg/2ml shots.

littlelouie said:
Sounds like a cool ass Dr. there!

The best bro. Everone else be in there for about 10-15 mins, he keeps me in his surgery forever grilling me on the side affects of AS. He is really interested.

Big Bapper said:
I know its alott but I was using Viramone prop witch comes in 100mg/2ml shots.

Holy cow! That is a tough way to get 100mg of prop.....

Big Bapper said:
The best bro. Everone else be in there for about 10-15 mins, he keeps me in his surgery forever grilling me on the side affects of AS. He is really interested.

Yeah some are cool and others are asses about it. At our family doctor the ladies are all asses about it but my doc who is a guy just never says anything, he doesnt have to nor do i, he just does his job and smiles!

BTW thsi is the guy who does my prostate exam too so maybe that will explain his hands on my shoulders, hmmmmmmm.......good doc tho! LMAO!

littlelouie said:
Holy cow! That is a tough way to get 100mg of prop.....

But the only painless prop I know best on the market IMO.

I would say would of been slight infection , I played around with one those on my tricep once made it 10 x worse had go hospital get drained be dam careful they drained about 1 litre crap out , still rember the smell :):)

BIGKIWI said:
I would say would of been slight infection , I played around with one those on my tricep once made it 10 x worse had go hospital get drained be dam careful they drained about 1 litre crap out , still rember the smell :):)

Thanks for the info BIGKIWI, The doctor said that I had got most of the shit out myself(25ml) I have never used SEO yet. Do you think I should get anti-biotics just to be on the safe side.

Respect

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner