over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

InHuman Dennis Newman -- He's Back!

Dennis Newman Update

Anyone have an update on how great Dennis Newman with his new life in Salinas?

Tom, get him to join here!

Big A, Dennis cannot type at all. We talk on the phone everyday and we are very close friends. He will be with me at the USA's this weekend if anyone wants to meet me or him.

Big A, he has offered to let me type under his name and he will answer all posts by way of my typing. I can read them to him and he will tell me what to type.

Let me know if you want me to get him involved.

Big A, Dennis cannot type at all. We talk on the phone everyday and we are very close friends. He will be with me at the USA's this weekend if anyone wants to meet me or him.

Big A, he has offered to let me type under his name and he will answer all posts by way of my typing. I can read them to him and he will tell me what to type.

Of course. Get a username for him though, so people don't get confused when they see your posts.

Lol, of course a new name for him would be good. I will chat with him tomorrow and see what we can put together.

he cant type?:confused:

he cant type?:confused:

Well he can, but it sure does take a long time, lol. He is the one finger pusher and it can take quite awhile. He posted on my board last time he was at my house a few weeks ago and I got so frustrated watching him I decided we would do dictation in the future. I won't torture him any longer with making him try to type, it is not his thing and he laughs about it a lot.

Anyway, we will be together this weekend (not as a couple, lmao) at the USA's so if anyone wants to meet either one us of, please stop us and say hello.

I was in the same boat as far as typing...I took weight lifting in HS instead of typing...I had to learn fast when I started college...

Now I do the 5 or 6 finger stab and move along the keyboard pretty fast.

Good to see DENNIS is good health.

Hey Gavin, Dennis. I was in the same boat a few years ago. Could'nt type to save my life. I still do the finger thing though LOL. I'm just a little quicker at moving my two digits these days. Like anything, the more you do it the better you get. Would be great to see Dennis here. I was always a big fan of his. Very impressive physique.

Inspiration

Dennis and me are the same age. When I was in college my brother was terminally ill and I would visit him in the hospital either before or after school. My life was school, my brother, and lifting.

I used to read every muscle magazine there was and Dennis was always such an inspiration to me. I have never met the man, but I feel like I know him. It was the articles and photos of Dennis that motivated me to hit the gym even though I was being torn to pieces by my brother's terrible illness.

Now, fifteen years later, I am still hitting the weights and I frequently think back to those days when pics of Dennis got my ass off the sofa and into the gym.

Much respect to a great person!

Still trying to be Dennis!

Me -

Attachments

• IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 4,717
Great physique Coopie, just don't let those pants fall down LOL!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Props to your hard work Coopie. It shows.

He is my favorite all time BB, his build and his personality. Good luck.

Whatever happened to Dennis Newman and Gavin?

Good to heart hes back. He was one of the more inspiring people to me when i started dieting and working out. At 20 yrs old i weighed 332lbs and 50" waist, and im only 5'11. I got down to 205lbs and a 34" waist. It was people like Dennis that motivated me of course with others like Arnold, Titus, Haney and Zane.

DENNIS AND TITUS?

Good to heart hes back. He was one of the more inspiring people to me when i started dieting and working out. At 20 yrs old i weighed 332lbs and 50" waist, and im only 5'11. I got down to 205lbs and a 34" waist. It was people like Dennis that motivated me of course with others like Arnold, Titus, Haney and Zane.

HAHAHHHAAHHHHA YOU DONT KNOW THESE GUYS PERSONALLY DO YOU? NEWMAN AND TITUS IN THE SAME SENTENCE WITH HANEY, ARNOLD AND ZANE...........MAYBE PHYSIQUE WISE BUT LIGHT YEARS DIFFERENCE IN INTELLIGENCE AND MORALS/VALUES.

HAHAHHHAAHHHHA YOU DONT KNOW THESE GUYS PERSONALLY DO YOU? NEWMAN AND TITUS IN THE SAME SENTENCE WITH HANEY, ARNOLD AND ZANE...........MAYBE PHYSIQUE WISE BUT LIGHT YEARS DIFFERENCE IN INTELLIGENCE AND MORALS/VALUES.

I mean physiques wise, dont know about there morals or values.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws