over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

inj. L-carnatine...

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
has anyone used this product from synthetek? how well does it work? does it make a big difference in women or would 1 iu of gh a day be better for a woman??

It's a fat transporter, not burner. It moves the fat so it can get burned. Without it, you would have no fat burning happening. But unless the body is burning fat, or you are using a fat burner, you won't see any results with it by itself.

Everything it does and how it does it is in the description on the Synthetek site:

**broken link removed**

The biggest proponent for it here is Paul Bunyan. He absolutely loves the stuff.

Glute injects pre-contest will do the trick. Shredded glutes easily....stuff works great in pre-contest mode.

I found it to be great as an energy booster in addition to its fat burning effects. It just made me feel good.

PB

It's systemic. Painless water-based injects. I was using 2ml M-W-F for a long time. I ran out recently and need to get some more.

PB

I use a version but it's aLc and I like it. But this chain stings quit a bit! However from the spots that I used it before, now that I've gained some fat back it seems like it's less in that area. How can I tell? It looks like theres little dents in the fat, like there's not as much there as before. Weird but it works. I use Animals version, I would suggest getting the magnesium with it to reduce the sting. Great energy booster and fat transporter. I've never tried the synthetek product, but I'm sure it's as good as the rest of the products.

That's why you need the mag to cut down on that sting. I'd suggest never shooting it Im either. If I didn't know better I would have thought that I was shot with a gun. I damn near couldn't walk for almost a week and as soon as I put it in my thigh it felt like I weight sank right into the bottom of my hammy. I will never do im with it again! :( Even with the mag it still has a bit of a bite to it and needs to be done extremely slow.

What are you guys talking about? I never feel anythign from injecting Synthetine!
And it HAS to be IM - it is a systemic product, it will do nothing SQ.

Yeah I found out the hard way. Gonna run it with the mag.I just shot it out as if I were shootin growth.God did that sting!!You Live and you learn

Naw Big A I need to clarify this Lcarnitine wasnt from synthetek.Next time Ill have to try it from them.

Last edited:
I like injectable l-carnitine. I use it on my clients and it seems help minimize overall fat deposits.
Painless injection as far as I know.

Big A?

Question for ya -

Can this be mixed w/ injectable Vitamin B?

Just trying to limit the overall # of times I stick myself!

Yes, you can mix the two together.

PB

Coopie said:
Question for ya -

Can this be mixed w/ injectable Vitamin B?

Just trying to limit the overall # of times I stick myself!

You can mix it with anything you want.

Big A said:
It's a fat transporter, not burner. It moves the fat so it can get burned. Without it, you would have no fat burning happening. But unless the body is burning fat, or you are using a fat burner, you won't see any results with it by itself.

Everything it does and how it does it is in the description on the Synthetek site:

**broken link removed**

The biggest proponent for it here is Paul Bunyan. He absolutely loves the stuff.

BigA---since Syntheburn no longer contains ephedrine, do you recommend syntheburn plus adding your own ephedrine or is there another fat burner you might recommend (almost seems like we talked about this before)?

Also, I see the usage is recommended at 1ml per 55lbs. Does this mean 4ml per day (for the 220lbers) or can you use half this dosage ED and still be good?

-slide

slide said:
BigA---since Syntheburn no longer contains ephedrine, do you recommend syntheburn plus adding your own ephedrine or is there another fat burner you might recommend (almost seems like we talked about this before)?

I haven't tried any other burners for along time as I still have some of the old SyntheBURN for myself (no, you can't have any :p )

It will be produced in the coming months again though.

slide said:
Also, I see the usage is recommended at 1ml per 55lbs. Does this mean 4ml per day (for the 220lbers) or can you use half this dosage ED and still be good?

-slide
Well, put it this way - it would be like deciding whether you should use 250mg/week test or 500mg/week test. While you will get results with 2ml ED of Synthetine, you will get much better results with 4ml/day.

hows the comaprison between the oral lcarnitine and inj?
use the inj. you get far more bang for your buck.

look this up

Kraemer, W.J., et al. Androgenic Responses to resistance exercise: Effects of feeding and L-Carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc 38(7): 1288-1296, 2006.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner