over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Glutathione

It stings but it goes away. For me it's actually better than IM.

I might give it a shot. 1mL seems like a lot subq.

I just started doing it subq again(started subq, then went IM, and now back to subq). Instead of doing 1cc(200mg) EOD, I am doing .5cc ED and liking it a lot more in terms of the burning/stinging/itching.

L Glutathione

L Glutathione absorption rate is 7% digested and 15% injected. You can take (NAC) n acetyl l cysteine and it converts in the body to Glutathione. NAC is a precursor to Glutathione and its much cheaper. I will be coming out with the highest absorption rate Glutathione in the world in the next 6 months, so stay tuned !

Doctorate in Nanobiology from Yale.

The Beaver......

L Glutathione absorption rate

L Glutathione absorption rate is 7% digested and 15% injected. You can take (NAC) n acetyl l cysteine and it converts in the body to Glutathione. NAC is a precursor to Glutathione and its much cheaper. I will be coming out with the highest absorption rate Glutathione in the world in the next 6 months, so stay tuned !

The Beaver......

The Beaver......
Interesting. I'm very surprised IM Glutathione is 15% utilized. What about IV treatment at specialized docs?

Tell us more about your version. Will you make it available to us and the bb community?

The Beaver......

lol!

you know some of us have been working with this for YEARS!

NAC holds no comparison, in the real world.

if you do something to the glut it gets better absorption...

I don't think a doctorate is required to figure it out...

I smell another paper pusher...

:naughty:

Reconstitution

I just got some glut from superior and I'm having a issue with reconstitution considering it's 1 gm. I'm not sure how bac to use and how much is needed to equal 200 mg. any help would be appreciated.

I just got some glut from superior and I'm having a issue with reconstitution considering it's 1 gm. I'm not sure how bac to use and how much is needed to equal 200 mg. any help would be appreciated.
Put 1ml of bac water in there. Every iu will be 10mcgs. So every 10iu is 100mcgs.

I was doing 600-800mgs of glut a week while using tren ace, test cyp, eq, npp, and 20mgs of M1T. My AST came back on range and my ALT is high at 147, it's at 60 usually without an oral.

Glut definitely works at protecting the liver. M1T is a harsh oral, it made me feel ill for the first 2 weeks. So those numbers are acceptable in my eyes.

Put 1ml of bac water in there. Every iu will be 10mcgs. So every 10iu is 100mcgs.

I was doing 600-800mgs of glut a week while using tren ace, test cyp, eq, npp, and 20mgs of M1T. My AST came back on range and my ALT is high at 147, it's at 60 usually without an oral.

Glut definitely works at protecting the liver. M1T is a harsh oral, it made me feel ill for the first 2 weeks. So those numbers are acceptable in my eyes.

M1T sounds like bad news! :(

Rambo I am using our glut right now and really liking it so far. I feel a big boost from it. It comes in a 30ml vial (not sure why)... looks great though. Anyway 2ml bac water is much better due to the powder inside. That way 0.2ml = 100mcg. I have been dosing 100mcg eod to start with.

Rambo I am using our glut right now and really liking it so far. I feel a big boost from it. It comes in a 30ml vial (not sure why)... looks great though. Anyway 2ml bac water is much better due to the powder inside. That way 0.2ml = 100mcg. I have been dosing 100mcg eod to start with.

Hahaha when our boss placed the order to have the glutathione synthesized he asked me what size vial to have the glutathione put in and I said 30ml. Not sure why I said that. Haha :D

Hey Elvia, how many ticks would that be on the slin ? Two ?

If you add 2ml bacteriostatic water then 20 units in the slin pin would equal 100mcg glutathione.

SLIN PIN PIC - X marks the spot for 20 units(100mcg glutathione)

0lllllllll10lllllllllXlllllllll30lllllllll40lllllllll50lllllllll60lllllllll70lllllllll80lllllllll90lllllllll100

Hey Elvia, how many ticks would that be on the slin ? Two ?

0.2ml would be a 0.2, 2 or 20 on a slin pin. They are all labelled differently so makes things harder to explain. It would be 20 ticks if you count the whole 1ml as 100 ticks. I can tell you have it correct. With 2ml added and 0.2ml per inj you get 10 injections per vial. Let me know how you find it.

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it. The fact that it's gm's and mg's is throwing me off. I got it now though thanks to your help.

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it. The fact that it's gm's and mg's is throwing me off. I got it now though thanks to your help.

Let me know how you get on with it. I forgot to write it does sting a bit but nothing bad. Plus it only stings for 5 secs and no issues with pip. It gave me a big boost today.

I do it IM and it stings going in.

You haven't used our one yet have you? Do you have to inject 1ml? I only so 0.2ml so sub-q is fine. Anymore and I would do IM. You should try it next time you order. I plan to get more next time I order.

As I move country in 5 days I am gonna dose the rest of this vial ed just to use it up in time. So that will be 500mcg over the next 5 days.

Last edited:
Nope, mine is from VRS.

200mg/ml. I shoot 1ml, 4x a week.

I don't notice anything when shooting it to be honest but I did notice my sweat stopped smelling after weeks of use. I sweat alot so that's a good thing lol!

Especially since gear makes me smell like hot dog water sometimes....I recommend glut for body odor control [emoji6]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131