over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable L-carnitine - Results

Maybe there is some weird law in Maryland? Didnt see anything online

I called Walmart and they told me it was 147...

Humalin r is...novolin r is cheaper. Different brand. Its made by Novo Nordisk and walmart has an exclusive deal with them to provide it at a lower cost

Humalin r is...novolin r is cheaper. Different brand. Its made by Novo Nordisk and walmart has an exclusive deal with them to provide it at a lower cost

I don't believe that is the case anymore.

but walmart has it's own brand of novalin R, called "Relion"

$24.88

Idiot on the phone told me they didnt carry any generics...

Thanks man

yeah, one of the pharmacy ladies at walmart asked to "see my prescription"

I said, 'I don't need a script'

she's like 'yes, you do. please show me your prescription.'

im like, 'I don't need a script.'

she's like 'yes, you need a prescription for insulin'

im like 'can I talk to your manager?'

manager gave me the insulin..

kept my cool the whole time...that just proves that there's no such thing as tren rage :cool:

Maybe there is some weird law in Maryland? Didnt see anything online

I called Walmart and they told me it was 147...

Get the generic 'Novolin R', it's the same stuff; much better price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kept my cool the whole time...that just proves that there's no such thing as tren rage :cool:

I went in and they did the same thing to me.... Oh well, I got it so idc

One question I have is im planning on doing 2iu Novalin 45 min before fasted cardio tonight and then 15 mins preworkout 2ml synthetine /BCAA/pre workout mix with citrulline and some other aminos and that jazz. There is some leucine in there so I'm curious if I should be worried about the extra little bump of insulin from the leucine?

I know I'm probably overthinking it, just about to pop my skin-cherry and nervous :D

I went in and they did the same thing to me.... Oh well, I got it so idc

One question I have is im planning on doing 2iu Novalin 45 min before fasted cardio tonight and then 15 mins preworkout 2ml synthetine /BCAA/pre workout mix with citrulline and some other aminos and that jazz. There is some leucine in there so I'm curious if I should be worried about the extra little bump of insulin from the leucine?

I know I'm probably overthinking it, just about to pop my skin-cherry and nervous :D

I wouldn't be worried. Obviously have carbs on hand but the leucine shouldn't make much of a difference. 2IU plus leucine should be fine. I usually work up to 3IU.

Although when you say leucine pre workout are you referring to before fasted cardio? If using slin and synthetine I would personally stay completely fasted and save the aminos for afterwards. If you are doing fasted cardio before training then sure have the aminos intra training. Although I definitely recommend fasted cardio in the morning and weight training at night if you can.

I want to add if it's the first time you have ever used slin regardless of the amount I would have recommended you stay in to simply see how you react. Then use it before fasted cardio on your second day. I was different because I used novolog (fast acting) but 2IU of that my first time made me go hypo bad and very fast. Novalin is much more forgiving and 2IU of that is nothing but your body can be unpredictable when first starting slin especially if you plan to stay fasted.

Last edited:
Anti aging docs give Gac shots out now.carnitine arginine glutathione. You put some b12 in and use daily .Except the glutathione which I use twice a week.Its an incredible energy boost.

When I google gac shots it says it has glutamine and not glutathione?

weird feeling

Anyone get a weird feeling from syntenine (l-carnitine). I am injecting 2ml into my quad and twice now I have had a really uneasy feeling.

I just ate 60 grams carbs with it.

Also I dont seem to get the same feeling when I injest into shoulders????

Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:

So I can walk into Walmart and get slin without a script?

I've been using carnitine arginine b12 daily and twice a week I add in glutathione I haven't been using insulin yet

I don't believe that is the case anymore.

but walmart has it's own brand of novalin R, called "Relion"

$24.88

It's still the case. Relion is walmarts brand....but it's produced for them by novo nordisk. Says so right on the bottle

I wouldn't be worried. Obviously have carbs on hand but the leucine shouldn't make much of a difference. 2IU plus leucine should be fine. I usually work up to 3IU.

Although when you say leucine pre workout are you referring to before fasted cardio? If using slin and synthetine I would personally stay completely fasted and save the aminos for afterwards. If you are doing fasted cardio before training then sure have the aminos intra training. Although I definitely recommend fasted cardio in the morning and weight training at night if you can.

I want to add if it's the first time you have ever used slin regardless of the amount I would have recommended you stay in to simply see how you react. Then use it before fasted cardio on your second day. I was different because I used novolog (fast acting) but 2IU of that my first time made me go hypo bad and very fast. Novalin is much more forgiving and 2IU of that is nothing but your body can be unpredictable when first starting slin especially if you plan to stay fasted.

Yeah, you're right about just hanging out my first time with the slin

1iu I was fine so bumped it to 2iu the next day and def went a little hypo... Not fun

Anyway, when using Novalin R how long should I be waiting to eat fats?

Even in the communist state of New York?

yes... insulin regular is an emergency medication (for diabetics).. they can't refuse it

just don't be weird about it

1iu I was fine so bumped it to 2iu the next day and def went a little hypo... Not fun

lmao

There is no real need to avoid fat when on slin. Novalin is active for quite a long time so it wouldn't be optimal to avoid fats for that long. Instead just limit their intake according to your exact goals. Now for guys who are cutting hard then sure use very low amounts and perhaps avoid all fat for the first 4 hours.

I personally like to consume a balanced meal (with about 20g fat) before using any slin. Only when I use humalog/novalog do I avoid fat intake as they are active for much shorter. Moreover I usually take them pre training so I obviously have no fats during training and avoid them in my post workout meal anyway so it makes things easy.

I have experimented and even with my metabolism I have noticed when I consume fats (30g +) when slin is active I definitely gain fat much much easier. But you don't want to be avoiding any fats for up to 8 hours everytime you take in a shot of regular slin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws