over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection pain, feel like i got hit with a bat

garagefighter76

Newbies
I took my first 2 shots, my ex is a med assistant and she gave them to me in my glutes. 1 on each side both oils. inch and a half 23 gauge needles. Day of shots felt fine. Last 2 days it hurts like a B.... to sit down. Any input on why it hurts this long. Maybe it takes the body time to get use to first time?:(

Depends on what it was. If it was prop - get used to it.
You can heat the compound in or under some hot water and push very slowly. Have your ex (hmmmm, wait a minute - naw, I'm sure there was no revenge :D) massage :p and then use a heating pad. It helps.

Some are just super sensitive to pro and it never improves. Gave up on prop for that reason.

Am struggling with sust and had to divide the vial between two shots as can't handle even one vial as it is just too much and can't function. Glutes are ok at 1/2amp of sust but thighs will usually give me a bit of trouble for 3 days or so.

Make sure you get it into the glute at least 1.25" as well.

Another one !

If it's your first time the needle pain will go away. If it's the gear it may hurt the whole cycle. Some UG stuff hurts like hell but luckily I haven't run in to any like that lately.

your-muscles-adapt-to-holding-oil-depot.

also-prop-is-like-3x-worse-than-enanthate.

Also

push-the-oil-in-SLOWLY-forming-the-depot...tis-much-better

also-heating-the-oil-slightly-can-help...in-a-warm/hot-water-bath

and-finally...I-prefer-25g-needles-to-23g...less-damage-sticking

I'm cutting with 1:1 ratio of grapeseed oil. I run the syringe under hot water for 1-2 minutes and massage/foam roll the area for a minute or two after injection. I have only very mild pain doing it this way. I've never just shot it straight, so I can't compare. But this seems to be working.

I know some brands of prop are more painful than others too.

Prop and NPP are a bit painful. But both are fast acting esters so they will hurt more than test e or regular deca. Get a geating pad and put it on your injection sites every moment you can. I just got off of a 4 week cycle and the day after every injection hurt. I was doing 2 shots eod for 4 weeks. i was glad to be off when it was time.

Injections hurt bottom line.... you do get use to the pain after a while thow.... make sure your technique is spot on.... and you should have no problems.... I found doing my own shots instead of having someone else do them ... makes it hurt less...

What were you using? What hormone and what brand?

If it was your first ever shot, then it may just be that..

Some brands of gear hurt like a MOTHER! Example, balkens stealth test e put a softball on my ass last year and i couldnt even lay in my bed correctly for a week and a half. Tried it again in my delt and same shit... Heating it helped.. but it still sucked and i just cant use it..

For the tough guy who said "man up" There is nothing to "man up" to, when the shot prevents you from being able to workout properly after each injection... whys the point of taking it if you cant train?

Some sust makes me sore for a day or 2 after but thats nothing compared to getting a softball growing off your body.

Some compounds just hurt. Mine is super test. I would put the loaded syringe and needle with cap still on in a tall glass of warm to hot water then take a shower. Towards the end of the shower I would focus the hot water on the cheek that I would be injecting for a minute or two. It made a difference for me. Instead of having a softball in my ass for the next few days it only felt like a marble. As for messaging the are after injection I was always told not to do that.

What were you using? What hormone and what brand?

If it was your first ever shot, then it may just be that..

Some brands of gear hurt like a MOTHER! Example, balkens stealth test e put a softball on my ass last year and i couldnt even lay in my bed correctly for a week and a half. Tried it again in my delt and same shit... Heating it helped.. but it still sucked and i just cant use it..

For the tough guy who said "man up" There is nothing to "man up" to, when the shot prevents you from being able to workout properly after each injection... whys the point of taking it if you cant train?

Some sust makes me sore for a day or 2 after but thats nothing compared to getting a softball growing off your body.

agree, i was taking test E and the gear was tainted, i tried manning it up until i was getting sick from the gear also. if it hurts to much there may be something wrong, ask your supplier or try to do some research on here in the sponsers board, thats how i found out my gear was bunk.

If youre doing a long ester like enanthate, it should not hurt much at all. Its those esters like prop that kill. If you shot prop then you are in for a painful cycle.

If its a long ester like enanthate and it hurt like that, then the gear is either too high dosed or just put together poorly. Too much solvent,BA and BB, can cause that kind of pain. If its high dosed, like 400 mg/ml test enanthate then its going to have higher concentration of BA and BB which is going to make it painful. Test suspension hurts too because it tends to crash when it enters your tissue and then forms little shard crystals.

i've been pinning for 11yrs,and can say its 1 of 3 things dude,
1)your new to it and it takes time for the muscles to adapt to use
2)maybe the compound and brand your using
or3)your X got some sweet revenge,and is loving it lol

bottom line is,i dont really get sore anymore,but the shit happens from time to time specially with the water winny if you use it,its way worse then any prop lol,but yea you just gotta man up,and get used to pain,pain is your freind for now on brother!

me too

Depends on what it was. If it was prop - get used to it.
You can heat the compound in or under some hot water and push very slowly. Have your ex (hmmmm, wait a minute - naw, I'm sure there was no revenge :D) massage :p and then use a heating pad. It helps.

That's exactly what I do before injection. I heat the vial in hot water then once again when it is in the syringe. Doing that seems to helped with post injection pain and made it smoother to inject. As far as prop goes, smaller doses diluted with oil with only 50Mg/inject. Some can handle 100Mg but I can't.

eo??

no one said it could be brewed with ethleoliate or eo it hurts like hell most super test is in eo

Try to inject slower and have it heated up a bit since the oil is room temp. It makes a big difference!

Had the same thing happen to me when i first started,i pinned some test e into my right quad and could bearly walk,took over a week to get back to normal.From then on i only pin glutes or delts.It does take time to get pinning down right.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws