over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injection pain

nobull

Registered
I am 7 weeks into a test 500 cycle 2 c's once a week 25 ga and 23 ga one inch pushed in deep for gultes the first shots great the 4 one in my delt swelled up and hurt like hell and went away in a week next hit the right glute and swelled up like a soft ball hurt like a mother and was hard and red and hot so i took some antiboits thought i had and abess and tried to drain it but nothing came out but it got better in about 9 days next hit the left glute and was fine i thought about 4 days after the inject it has swelled up and hurts but not as bad. I am using test 250 amps from shering (sp)

Did i say it does not hurt as much it is killing me today and i am very clean heat up the gear and inject very slow. if 1 in is to short why did my delt swell and why does it take like 4 to 5 days for it to start to hurt.

Well no matter what I do it keeps hurting like a bitch here too :(
Although using smaller needles actually enables me to train my legs in the same week lol

nobull said:
I am 7 weeks into a test 500 cycle 2 c's once a week 25 ga and 23 ga one inch pushed in deep for gultes the first shots great the 4 one in my delt swelled up and hurt like hell and went away in a week next hit the right glute and swelled up like a soft ball hurt like a mother and was hard and red and hot so i took some antiboits thought i had and abess and tried to drain it but nothing came out but it got better in about 9 days next hit the left glute and was fine i thought about 4 days after the inject it has swelled up and hurts but not as bad. I am using test 250 amps from shering (sp)

Did i say it does not hurt as much it is killing me today and i am very clean heat up the gear and inject very slow. if 1 in is to short why did my delt swell and why does it take like 4 to 5 days for it to start to hurt.

Question?
1) whos gear did you buy?
2) you should try to use 1 1/2 inch pins to get deep into the gluts.
3)try diluting the Test with just plan oil.

i got it from a SE supp his name started with a J. I hope that is not too much to say if it is I hope a mod deletes it and i will not post it again . I got it maybe 6 months ago and I am no longer a member there.

If this is your first cycle, shooting 2ccs into one area(even the glutes is going to hurt).

try 1cc twice a week...then you can do all kinds of muscle groups...glutes, thigh, traps, bis, tris, delts, and chest. Give your glutes a rest from the 2cc injects.

Plus your blood levels will be constant

thanks

thanks i am going to start injecting 1 c twice a week and hope this helps this is not my first cycle it is my 3rd and i did the same thing the the last time but with no pain

Schring Testoviron should be virtually painless.

Steak Helmet said:
If this is your first cycle, shooting 2ccs into one area(even the glutes is going to hurt).

try 1cc twice a week...then you can do all kinds of muscle groups...glutes, thigh, traps, bis, tris, delts, and chest. Give your glutes a rest from the 2cc injects.

Plus your blood levels will be constant
bump steak helmet, if you're doing 500 a week with a long ester you can just split it up throughout the week twice and it would only be 1cc which is nice.

Everytime I inject Test Enan I get a softball sized lump in my glute. I am using the 400mg/ml however but I have learned that if you take Benedryl and Ibuprofen that it helps....

MikeHeavypecs

mikeheavypecs said:
Everytime I inject Test Enan I get a softball sized lump in my glute. I am using the 400mg/ml however but I have learned that if you take Benedryl and Ibuprofen that it helps....

MikeHeavypecs
REALLY?! Don't know exactly where you get your gear but do you ever mix it with some form of anabolic oil based? I always mix it with ten or eq and no pain. I know you prob. have I just had to ask...

Tyrone said:
REALLY?! Don't know exactly where you get your gear but do you ever mix it with some form of anabolic oil based? I always mix it with ten or eq and no pain. I know you prob. have I just had to ask...
Bump this, cut it with something, this will ease the pain.......

I will try mixing it with EQ tonight. I got it from CGW.

Mike

If there is one thing I have learned from injections is that sometime they just fucking hurt. As steak said, split it up. And delts can be a bitch sometimes. Go for the quads if you are rotating. Quads are easy and they hurt the least I think.

I always read how someone thinks they have an abcess and they want to drain it. If you ever get an abcess you will know it! It looks like a giant melted marshmellow and it is very fluid. It actually doesn't hurt as bad when you touch it because its full of water and pus.
Don't ever try to drain it! It just isn't worth it. Go to the doc and tell them you got stuck with a pin trying on a new shirt.

I inject ED and sometimes no pain and then other times "motherf@#$%!

Tren A, test prop, and any test mix @300mg/ml or more are usually what cause pain in most people, I switched to tren E @250mg/ml it's almost painless, and works as well as tren A but you need to use close to twice as much to get the same results, run prop with EQ to kill the pain, and stay away from any test over 300mg/ml, some people can take it most cant!

I tried 1 c in each tri sunday and today is tuesday no real pain yet and i have beed putting heat on them and taking the Benedryl and Ibuprofen. I hope this works will report back. The good thing about the benedryl is I sleep like a log.

Benedryl and Ibuprofen

i don't know if it was the Benedryl and Ibuprofen or the 1 c in the tris instead of 2c but WOW i had no pain at all. Thanks mikeheavypecs. This is soild advise.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131