over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin without Igf or Growth?

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
I want to follow Gavins Kanes cycle in about 2 months time but since I cant get Igf where I am would it be ok to take insulin on its own?

Heres the cycle and what do you think?

Advanced intermediate:
1500mg Test Enanthate per week
600mg Deca per week
400mg Equipoise per week
(40mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo only) N/A
10iu Humalog insulin pwo only
40mg Dianabol ed weeks 1-8

This one even looks better

Advanced user or competitor (not for the faint)
2000mg Test Enanthate per week
600mg Deca per week
400mg Equipoise per week
40 Dianabol ed weeks 1-12
50mg Anadrol ed weeks 1-8
80mcg receptor grade IGF-1 LR3 (40mcg am, 40mcg pwo days only)
Humulin R insulin 3iu each meal M, W, F
Humalog insulin 15iu pwo

holy shit, thats a lota gear!!!
why would you want to take that much stuff????
im not sure who you are but are you competing at the national or pro level???
what doses do you use now??
lucian

careful!

I want to follow Gavins Kanes cycle in about 2 months time but since I cant get Igf where I am would it be ok to take insulin on its own?

Heres the cycle and what do you think?

Advanced intermediate:
1500mg Test Enanthate per week
600mg Deca per week
400mg Equipoise per week
(40mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo only) N/A
10iu Humalog insulin pwo only
40mg Dianabol ed weeks 1-8

Bro, I do not feel you need that much insulin unless you plan to take a shitload of liquid carbs. Easy on the humalog! I am insulin dependent and consider myself an expert on insulin. I personally take 2 IU's of Humalog about 10 minutes before the end of my workout, when I have two exercises left in the day.....then immediately after my workout I suck down a serving of After Max by Optimum Nutrition (ingredients: 40 grams of maltodextrin, 40 grmas of whey, 5 grams of creatine, 5 grams of glutamine). With your bodyweight you could do 2 servings of this drink and maybe 5 IU's of Humalog. Again, you need to experiment and see if you don't crash within an hour. I also recommend a solid meal 1 to 1.5 hours after this drink. PM if you have any other questions concerning insulin. I would not be able to help you or anyone on gear usage as I do not use anythingmore than HRT doses of 200 mg test per week.
Good luck,
TX

Thanks txbencher, I will pm you before I start this stuff. The question was is it ok to take insulin without any growth or igf?

And lucian, I know thats alot of gear and I will alter it slightly. I just got that cycle off Gavin Kane's article. I will be competing with my friend at national level, I wont have a chance but my friend will. I just want to go there looking the best as possible.

Heres how I would probably alter it

1000mg Test Enanthate per week
600mg Deca per week
400mg Equipoise per week
40 Dianabol ed weeks 1-4 and then 8-12
50mg Anadrol ed weeks 1-4
Humalog insulin 5iu pwo

Im thinking that this one would be less harsh on the system, I will the oral for 4 weeks and then have a four week break by then of course the injections would have kicked in and then on week 8 I would take the oral again. Everybody will be looking to go the beach this summer but whilsty they do that Im aiming to sweat this summer in the gym and grow, the competition will be in november.

bro.

post some pics(recent)
and your gear usage previously.
gavin knows his shit but if you have not been using these type of dosages it might not be the best idea.
if gavin taylored it to you id say ok but be careful tayloring it yourself.
we need all your info to give you an honest opinion on this cycle as well as pics.
lucian

just remember...

all the pros say it and all of the top guys here too....just make sure your nutrition is spot on cuz all this gear aint gonna make a difference if your diets not right.
good luck brutha.
lucian

Thanks bro heres a link of me on my first competition.http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24773&highlight=major+mistake

Ive learned alot about the nutrtition in the last year and I will be eating alot lot more and I will be trying to take in at least 500 gms of protein in my next cycle.

On my last cycle I took, that was a comibination of bulk and pre contest

600 deca week 1-6
1000 sus week 1-8
500 primo week 1-12
50 ed anavar week 8-12
400 test prop week 8-12
400 boldenone 1-6
200 tren week 6-10
50 edstanabol week 6-10

If I do take the slin, I will probably take it with a gainer shake, I know it can put on fat but my diet will be as clean as possible.

???

what do you weigh and why did you use so much gear?
i im by no means scared to use a lot of gear but your last cycle was waaaaaaaaaay too much!!!
500mg primo?? you dont need more than 300 max and 200 is probably all you need.
50 mg var a day??? hoy shit!!! 20 mg my man...20 mg.
and you like the decca and eq together huh? have you rtied them alone?
what kind of results did you get? you should be 300lb in good shape on this much shit.
im willing to bet your receptors were so shot fro the high doses you cheated yourself. what kinds of side effects did you get? with that much shit you had to have side effects.

how long have you been doing gear for and how long have you been off?
the longer cycles and low to med doses seem the best way to add quality size and minimize side effects.
a pro from this site once gave me some advice which worked well and he used slin with no gh or igf and was huge and lean.
he said, use a test base and an anabolic inj, a anabolic oral and an andro oral.
low doses 16-24 weeks then switch esters and do it again.

example:
enenthate 600 mg
decca 600 mg
anadrol 50 mg day
primo tab 25 mg day
slin 10 iu post wo 3x a week

then switch to
cyp 600 mg
eq 600 mg
dboal 30-40 mg
var 15-20 mg
slin same.

and every8 weeks rotate for a total of 24 weeks and then go off w pct.

this is how many guys are using stuff, but if you "shotgun" like you have you will waste a lot of cash, time and ruin your health....all for??
lucian

im not giving advice....just mearly....talking!!!!!!!!

Ive been told by quite a few pros that taking less than 600 primo depot pw wont gain anything.

And the same go's for var, I was told that I was taking it in small doses, most people I know take var over 80mg a day.

And if you noticed the first peroid of the cycle was more of the bulking stuff and then I switched over to the cutting gear.
Thanks for your advice and opinion, Ive taken gear since 2002 and Ive done about 2 cycles a year since then but only in the last year I have taken the diet side more seriously. Please feel free to add anything more, thak again:)

"example:
enenthate 600 mg
decca 600 mg
anadrol 50 mg day
primo tab 25 mg day
slin 10 iu post wo 3x a week

then switch to
cyp 600 mg
eq 600 mg
dboal 30-40 mg
var 15-20 mg
slin same.

and every8 weeks rotate for a total of 24 weeks and then go off w pct."

And thats a cool cycle you posted up lucian, but Im told that combing d bol with adrol can be very good, but 24 weeks seems alot more harsh than my previous cycle dont forget that anavar and primo are very mild.

Last edited:
Ive been told by quite a few pros that taking less than 600 primo depot pw wont gain anything.

And the same go's for var, I was told that I was taking it in small doses, most people I know take var over 80mg a day.

And if you noticed the first peroid of the cycle was more of the bulking stuff and then I switched over to the cutting gear.
Thanks for your advice and opinion, Ive taken gear since 2002 and Ive done about 2 cycles a year since then but only in the last year I have taken the diet side more seriously. Please feel free to add anything more, thak again:)

i dont want to sound like an ass but the two things you mentioned are the two most faked products ever.
and i do know a few pros and they have all gotten fake or underdosed stuff before.
i guarentee if you have real stuff, 20 mg of var is plenty.
shit they sold in in 2.5 mg tabs till not too long ago.
why would they make themn in such low doses?
40 mg would be the tops!!!!!

and the primo, i used 300 mg and dropped it to 200 mg and didnt see any difference and i know for a fact it was real stuff.
just be careful, the gear is just one factor in what we do but its the one factor which could also hold you back or cut your career short.
ask the pros from the 90's, flex,francious,don long, youngblood, muntzer, benaziza, all went crazy with the doseages apparently due to dan duchaine.
just be careful.
lucian

Firstly bro, I buy the primo from the Turkish pharmacy so they are original Turkish primo and as for the var, they might be underground but they are from that c pharma, the 10mg blue tabs, they are very good.

And I know your looking out for me bro and I respect that, beleive me out here in Turkey Im even told that I dont take enough gear. Some of these guys are dropping em like smarties. But I still think my last cycle is safer than the example you showed me:)

Last edited:

u r in turkey.? cool man i got a turkish bud who talks so highly of your country.
i didnt mean any disrespect, and im sure the gear is good but your receptors are probably whacked at this point.
the thing is there is si much availible and its cheap so lotsa guys take more than they need.
again just be careful. thats all i meant. and the cycle i wrote was an example of his doses at 304 lb and he was lean, and huge.but he would go off for like 6 months then.
let me know how your cycle goes.
post pics and wt.
then if need be the bros can help you tweak your stuff.
lucian

In my opinion, you take to much gear.
Test must not go higher than for 750mg for you in my opinion.For Var is the same 80 mg , man that's much.
Many times people take too much gear, you must know that what is important is to not deregulate you're receptors.If you take too much gear it's reduce you're gains because you're receptors becoming less recepitive.
The importante things is the synergie betwenn the gear you take.
I know that some people are more reactive than others on some gear than others but that you take is to too much.
You take that gear and don't have a very big level ( i would not disrespect you)

Last year i lower my intake but have a more synergique plan.I can say you that in the beginning i was sceptical but see that the results are better.

If you take a big amount immediatly ok, you get some big results but than you saturated your receptors you gonna see that in futur it will be more difficult for you to archive good gains as before.

the cycle off lucian is better that you think.That's approx that i do and more safer that you proposed.

Thanks txbencher, I will pm you before I start this stuff. The question was is it ok to take insulin without any growth or igf?

And lucian, I know thats alot of gear and I will alter it slightly. I just got that cycle off Gavin Kane's article. I will be competing with my friend at national level, I wont have a chance but my friend will. I just want to go there looking the best as possible.

Heres how I would probably alter it

1000mg Test Enanthate per week
600mg Deca per week
400mg Equipoise per week
40 Dianabol ed weeks 1-4 and then 8-12
50mg Anadrol ed weeks 1-4
Humalog insulin 5iu pwo

Im thinking that this one would be less harsh on the system, I will the oral for 4 weeks and then have a four week break by then of course the injections would have kicked in and then on week 8 I would take the oral again. Everybody will be looking to go the beach this summer but whilsty they do that Im aiming to sweat this summer in the gym and grow, the competition will be in november.

that is too much gear for ya, you can do half that amount and look just as good! your previous cycle you took way too much gear as well.....

from what i understand you have done one show, what makes you think it is time to jump to 2+ grams a week?

gavin knows his shit but the cycles he posts are way too high! i think he intends them for a national level competitor that is if you are going to do the npc nationals or usa's even then i think its too high....

what weight did you compete at yoru last show? if its was less than 240lbs or so cut those doses in half...

this is my opinion,

a lot of you guys are misled by gavins articles, and think in order to compete at that level that is the amount of gear you need... not true...

to each his own....

Anything less than 10 IU insulin PWO and I dont much of an affect at all. I now run 15 IU and get great results. I did work up to this though, not a good thing to jump in this high. I started out at 2IU and worked up slowly.

u r in turkey.? cool man i got a turkish bud who talks so highly of your country.
i didnt mean any disrespect, and im sure the gear is good but your receptors are probably whacked at this point.
the thing is there is si much availible and its cheap so lotsa guys take more than they need.
again just be careful. thats all i meant. and the cycle i wrote was an example of his doses at 304 lb and he was lean, and huge.but he would go off for like 6 months then.
let me know how your cycle goes.
post pics and wt.
then if need be the bros can help you tweak your stuff.
lucian

Nice one bro, I think I will either halve my cycle that I showed you or I will try something like your cycle but Im a bit afraid of taking too much orals. I will go for a blood test next week and if everythings fine I will start in july.

How about rotating every 4 weeks instead of every 8?

And IRON1977, I took 50mg of var a day but I was being told by fellow bros at home and on the forums that I wasnt taking enough. I wish I took less because the var was the one that burnt a hole in my pockets.:confused:

lucian you got a pm

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity