over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

interesting post from GH15

It's not out yet. Have patience young padawan.:star-wars

LOL I was thinking that!!!! I was looking all over GetBig and found nothing so I am going to hit him up and see what he says. I know a few of his AKA elfs LOL too I can possibly get some info on phase 4 from. When i get some info I will let everyone know if yall want.

There isn't an actual bible. All of his posts thrown together would make his bible.
You can go to getbig, click on his name, and click on 'search users last posts', and read through everything he has ever posted. That is considered the bible.

The only trouble with it is you also get all of his bullshit posts about whores, music, how horrible Americans are, and other pointless crap. You would think you could avoid it by searching for his posts in the steroid section, but half of his stuff is posted in the 'Gossip and Opinion' forum.

One thing few people point out is that his oldest posts have opinions that are completely different than his newest posts. D-bol used to be the most important thing on earth, now tren is. Deca used to be the best because it was human grade and you never use EQ because it is for horses. Now there is no mention of deca, and EQ is absolutely crucial to 'mutation'.
I realize people's opinions change over time, but I don't think people should blindly follow someone who insists one particular drug is vital to success, especially when you consider we all respond differently to different drugs.

If you don't get awesome results with a drug he says is vital, you have bunk gear according to him. Anyone with experience working with multiple people can tell you that individual response to different drugs can vary greatly.

I don't mean to come across so negative about him/the group of people posting as him, but I just think people take him too seriously. A lot of his info is good, I feel he is just too specific about certain things.
Bottom line I take from it all is, use a bunch of gear and GH, then grow.

I still drink pineapple juice and eat Breyers ice cream, haha. I just like the taste of both.

You are 100% correct. It is fucking hilarious how many times he has completely changed his views. There is a LOT more to this supposed "pro" (LOL) than meets the eye.

Great observation on the "bottom line". GH15 can be summed up in a couple sentences" Use a lot of Test, Tren, EQ, Mast, GH and maybe slin...then grow. Really? Who woulda' thought?

However, a couple years ago the bottom line used to be: Use a lot of test, Deca, D-bol, and GH...then grow. Apparently, this approach is no longer valid. Wonder why? How did this go from the best to not even close to the best? Did male physiology change? Did BB'rs start responding differently because GH15 said so? Or....is it just GH15 who is constantly "changing"?

Last edited:
You are 100% correct. It is fucking hilarious how many times he has completely changed his views. There is a LOT more to this supposed "pro" (LOL) than meets the eye.

Great observation on the "bottom line". GH15 can be summed up in a couple sentences" Use a lot of Test, Tren, EQ, Mast, GH and maybe slin...then grow. Really? Who woulda' thought?

However, a couple years ago the bottom line used to be: Use a lot of test, Deca, D-bol, and GH...then grow. Apparently, this approach is no longer valid. Wonder why? How did this go from the best to not even close to the best? Did male physiology change? Did BB'rs start responding differently because GH15 said so? Or....is it just GH15 who is constantly "changing"?

Maybe he can make more money by driving more "pupils" to his highly regarded sponsors, to make a greater cut? Just a thought...could be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time.

He is also anti slin, stating that compound has ruined bbing. Oh well...i read for comic relief...but as you shared above that is his mantra...

There isn't an actual bible. All of his posts thrown together would make his bible.
You can go to getbig, click on his name, and click on 'search users last posts', and read through everything he has ever posted. That is considered the bible.

The only trouble with it is you also get all of his bullshit posts about whores, music, how horrible Americans are, and other pointless crap. You would think you could avoid it by searching for his posts in the steroid section, but half of his stuff is posted in the 'Gossip and Opinion' forum.

One thing few people point out is that his oldest posts have opinions that are completely different than his newest posts. D-bol used to be the most important thing on earth, now tren is. Deca used to be the best because it was human grade and you never use EQ because it is for horses. Now there is no mention of deca, and EQ is absolutely crucial to 'mutation'.
I realize people's opinions change over time, but I don't think people should blindly follow someone who insists one particular drug is vital to success, especially when you consider we all respond differently to different drugs.

If you don't get awesome results with a drug he says is vital, you have bunk gear according to him. Anyone with experience working with multiple people can tell you that individual response to different drugs can vary greatly.

I don't mean to come across so negative about him/the group of people posting as him, but I just think people take him too seriously. A lot of his info is good, I feel he is just too specific about certain things.
Bottom line I take from it all is, use a bunch of gear and GH, then grow.

I still drink pineapple juice and eat Breyers ice cream, haha. I just like the taste of both.

Ah ok I see . I think I found that , 400 and something pages . Dint think I can get through that ha ha

I have no doubt that this will change your physique. My question is how many people have $300 a month to spend on gear? I don't. He makes it sound like we should all be able to afford that. I can almost guarantee that somebody living paycheck to paycheck just getting by will try this in hopes of becoming a pro! To me the financial cost just not worth it. Not to mention high doses of Tren like this can't be good over the long term

True to an extent, but take into consideration that was five years ago.

You want to name a single person here that hasn´t altered their views in five years?

GH15 has, but not even near the amount some other respected members here have.

when the best BBer i know and have been able to communicate with- bboy calls sum1 "god" and refers to himslef as a "pupil"....thats when i shut tha fuck up, go back and really read things over and over...the truth is there, what YOU are willing to do with it is up to you...

seriously tho, i am not in any type of BB federation or linked up w pros and shit, but i know a fck load of peeps in miami and vancouver that do a hell of alot more than 900mg EQ, 1000mg test, 500mg tren, and 8iu gh ED....i mean, like doubl that, and most are just street guys, dealers, and bouncers...i mean seriously, a cc of each bascally 3x a week with 8iu growth and this to you guys is "totallyyyy outtaaa controlll" when talking about being a serious competitor? i mean, who here is stepping on stage on 500mg test 400deca and 2ius EOD??? the bottomline is, that if you do, u may look great...but when ur twin comes along that has ran 15ius of gh a day with quality tren and other exotics and diuretics in high amounts...who do you HONESTLY think will LOOK better on that day? There is no realistic way i can convince myself that i could look as good on 350mg tren as 700mg....no way i could say, i will look better at 2iu gh EOD instead of 10iu ED...it just wont happen unless i was seriously fucking my diet or training up....

Maybe he can make more money by driving more "pupils" to his highly regarded sponsors, to make a greater cut? Just a thought...could be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time.

He is also anti slin, stating that compound has ruined bbing. Oh well...i read for comic relief...but as you shared above that is his mantra...

yea but how would he do this when he is approving products from various sponsors....both HG and UG...

idk guys, im from street...i know hustler when i see/hear 1.....this guy doesnt just push 1 product, and he calls out the bad....doesnt seem to have anyyyyy agenda but to say what he believes is truth...i also think he is entertaining as fck lol....

i also havent ever read about ONE like "leaked" story from any sponsors in the 6 years of his writings that i try to read through....saying that he was like getting paid...not one...you would think somewhere that someone would have said something in 6 years, or i def could be wrong...i have not read every page word for word...

True to an extent, but take into consideration that was five years ago.

You want to name a single person here that hasn´t altered their views in five years?

GH15 has, but not even near the amount some other respected members here have.

Hell, my views on gear usage are changing by the day lately. The more I learn, the more I realize I have a hell of alot more to learn.

You can't attack gh15, for changing his views in the last 5 years. That's just retarded! The man is a wealth of knowledge! Take his advice, try it out on your body, and make adjustments from there.

when the best BBer i know and have been able to communicate with- bboy calls sum1 "god" and refers to himslef as a "pupil"....thats when i shut tha fuck up, go back and really read things over and over...the truth is there, what YOU are willing to do with it is up to you...

seriously tho, i am not in any type of BB federation or linked up w pros and shit, but i know a fck load of peeps in miami and vancouver that do a hell of alot more than 900mg EQ, 1000mg test, 500mg tren, and 8iu gh ED....i mean, like doubl that, and most are just street guys, dealers, and bouncers...i mean seriously, a cc of each bascally 3x a week with 8iu growth and this to you guys is "totallyyyy outtaaa controlll" when talking about being a serious competitor? i mean, who here is stepping on stage on 500mg test 400deca and 2ius EOD??? the bottomline is, that if you do, u may look great...but when ur twin comes along that has ran 15ius of gh a day with quality tren and other exotics and diuretics in high amounts...who do you HONESTLY think will LOOK better on that day? There is no realistic way i can convince myself that i could look as good on 350mg tren as 700mg....no way i could say, i will look better at 2iu gh EOD instead of 10iu ED...it just wont happen unless i was seriously fucking my diet or training up....

Bboy is just one pro. Ask JSmiles, another pro. Id love to hear Phil Hernons or Big As input, though I feel through other posts we already got the truth. ;)

So whose refuting the information? People with agendas.

As for affliation with sources, the dude lists many sources. Hes verified like 6 or 7 sources, if he was affliated with just ONE, and went around saying 6 others with that ONE, youd think hed get the boot.

Bboy is just one pro. Ask JSmiles, another pro. Id love to hear Phil Hernons or Big As input, though I feel through other posts we already got the truth. ;)

So whose refuting the information? People with agendas.

getbig27
Registered Member Join Date: Jun 2002

help me out bro im a bit confused!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok...i did know what i had planned for my bulk season and precontest prep but after reading your precontest article i need u to let me know how this looks.

bulking with--test prop(1gm a week), EQ(800mg a week),GH(10iu's e day), slin(15iu's 2 days a week), tren(700mg e day) or dbol(50mg a day)

thanks for any help.
Shane

#5 (permalink) 10-24-2002, 12:12 AM
Big A
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator Join Date: Jun 2002

Re: help me out bro im a bit confused!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"bulking with--test prop(1gm a week), EQ(800mg a week),GH(10iu's e day), slin(15iu's 2 days a week), tren(700mg e day) or dbol(50mg a day)"
That's exactly what I do. Keep everything the same but do the d-bol for 4 weeks then switch to tren for 4 weeks and so on. Make sure you have your regular blood tests and if they are OK (they should be), just keep going.

***taken from dieting and getting ready for competitons by BigA***

Last edited:
would love someone to re write the bible so its easy to understand it...hell, id even pay you!

would love someone to re write the bible so its easy to understand it...hell, id even pay you!

4 grams of gear a week of test eq tren and 10-35iu of hgh a day. that's the extent of the "bible" summarized into one sentence.

4 grams of gear a week of test eq tren and 10-35iu of hgh a day. that's the extent of the "bible" summarized into one sentence.

Shit, its 4 grams?! I better up my dose!

yea but how would he do this when he is approving products from various sponsors....both HG and UG...

idk guys, im from street...i know hustler when i see/hear 1.....this guy doesnt just push 1 product, and he calls out the bad....doesnt seem to have anyyyyy agenda but to say what he believes is truth...i also think he is entertaining as fck lol....

OK...I hear you PB...but to say he isn't getting a cut on products is questionable.

When he comes to pushing HGH...Nordic is his who he speaks of most often. I'm sure you understand, if you’re a "pupil" and GH15 says, use only brand X they are the best (and that source may or may not be), how many are going to only use brand X?

If you are close to GH15 and you are brand X and you say, hey bro, I'll cut you in a 25% of my deals if you drop my name, what would you do?

To me, there is NOTHING wrong with that...but there could be an agenda. If the shit is legit, so be it...but there could also be an agenda. Same goes with so and so's Tren etc.

Now...with that said...and the sponsors here...you could always use his protocols with the great products from sponsors here, such as TK.

The bottom line is, do you agree to the standard by which he says you need to take this much to get this far. That is where the disagreement comes to play.

The more product he says you have to use, the more product a pupil might buy from his list of sponsors that he might be benefiting from.

Again...I've got no issues with GH...I find him to be very interesting and thought provoking. Not the most interesting man in the world...but interesting.

Stay thirsty my friend. ;)

i dont know if you need that much or not...all i know is that bigA and him (ifbb pros at much higher level than me) have listed pretty much the EXACT same cycles besides for slin,...and bboy who is closer to getting pro card than any1 else on PM ,agrees w everything he says....phil and JS havent given mg cycle outlines, but both say the amounts needed to progress get higher and higher and into unhealthy territory..

i understand what ur saying about nordic....but heres my thoughts- he also just recentley approved kigs....he also just recentley said he approved some generic china gh...i mean tell me this...lets say you got 25% and had something worked out w mexi(just example) and pushed the name....why would u then approve rips and lets say nipers too bc it would only be drawing potential clients away from nordic and too SEVERAL other sponsors carrying those lines.....the guys he recommends like super sandra offer HG products...jelka, organon, elly lilly, humatrope.... i mean, if you HAD to push a product or sponsor to get the best results from cycle outlined, there is no wrong in saying go w HG...if you PERSONALLY had to outline a cycle to the "masses" would you not say go with HG? i would...its the safest bet...if i had the money id be on HG as much as i could, wouldnt you? with his latest "approvals" of some generics tho, its hard to say what agenda is there... however, the almighty dolla has power, and we can never say 4sure...

bottomline of gh15 cycle is 2.5 grams...not 4...900mg eq..1000mg test...500mg tren...6-8iu gh ED... i mean, is there REALLY that much contravery over this? it really doeant seem like a crazy amount to me...i fucked up and listened to wrong people for long time b4 i knew about interent forums and shit and i was 1 cc test ED, 1cc tren ED...i mean shit, if this cycle seems crazy for going on a stage and competing against others...idk wat to say...

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner