over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IP's T3/T4 Combo

c_entw

Newbies
Anyone have experience with the T3/T4 combo from IP?

It says "T3/T4 mix. 16.7mcg of T3 plus 67mcg of T4 = 83mcg total. T3/T4
ratio is 4.22 to 1 same as natural human body."

What would a suggested dose for fatloss be?

:food-smil

If there isn't anything published about dosing, then it might be hard to do, but you can try starting at one pill. Not how you feel, changes in your pulse and temperature, appetite, any pronounced side effects (sweating, nervousness, irritability, etc). Increasing your dose by one pill after 4 days. Again, not changes in above vital signs/side effects. The above mcg dosages for both meds look like half and halfs of the original dose. Usually, t3 is a pill dispensed at 25mcg/pill, and t4 at 125mcg/pill. Basically, they split the dosages of both in half and made a pill out of it. You would think that two halves make a whole, right? So yeah, dosage scheme just like regular t3 is what I'd suggest. Since we can't offer cycle advice, this is just a critique. Right now I'm prescribed t3 and it's making a huge difference, for me. It is very easy to lose weight, but the side effects are high. Just be careful, bro. I wouldn't take more than 3-4 pills after ramping up the dose, if I were you. If you don't know what "ramping" is, I'd google "t3/t4 dosing" to find out. And make sure you ramp down, to. Make sure you research this thoroughly before starting. These are powerful drugs, my friend.

I have seen this posted a few times, I wish someone would actually post that has actually used it and can report back any effectiveness and how they would rate it.

Thanks for your input Sac.

I have seen this posted a few times, I wish someone would actually post that has actually used it and can report back any effectiveness and how they would rate it.

I agree.

Along withn 3IU gh/day, I'm currently taking Armour thyroid which is a pharm grade blend half the strength of IP's tabs. I'm taking 2 AM and 2 PM on an empty stomach. (This is the equivalent of 1 IP tab b.i.d.) There has been some fatloss, but price and supply has been an issue. Switching to IP's product next week (and hoping it's accurately dosed.) I've researched T3 and T4, but info on their combined usage is hard to come by. Oh well, I'll let you guys know if my thyroid falls out or something.

Can anyone tell me if these are supposed to be yellow or white?

I am using it now. They should be white. I went from 1 pill to 5 pills over a 2 1/2 week period. 3 in morning and 2 in afternoon. Working well. I will eventuallly get to 3 and 3. Side effects not too bad at all. Just don't ramp up too fast. If you do, it is very bad.

I never used it....my buddy has and he said it worked fine but he will stick to just regular t-3 tabs next time. We didnt get into details why....I'm taking my bike out right now for alittle ride since its nice and he will be coming along on his bike.....If I rememeber I'll ask him again about what he thought of them.

Last edited:

I have used these and had good results... I just did the 1 tab a day/ 2 tabs a day/ 3 tabs a day/ 2 tabs a day/ 1 tab a day over a period of 5 weeks or so... I lost a good amount of fat.. not much muscle loss (ate clean, cardio 4x5 times a week)... will def try again, maybe with clen this time...

I think this is the article I found referring to the t4/t3 combo..

http://www.drumlib.com/dp/000016.htm

I am using it now. They should be white. I went from 1 pill to 5 pills over a 2 1/2 week period. 3 in morning and 2 in afternoon. Working well. I will eventuallly get to 3 and 3. Side effects not too bad at all. Just don't ramp up too fast. If you do, it is very bad.
maybe next time I will ramp them up to 4 pills/day... are you noticing much muscle loss?

Thanks for your input Sac.

I agree.

Along withn 3IU gh/day, I'm currently taking Armour thyroid which is a pharm grade blend half the strength of IP's tabs. I'm taking 2 AM and 2 PM on an empty stomach. (This is the equivalent of 1 IP tab b.i.d.) There has been some fatloss, but price and supply has been an issue. Switching to IP's product next week (and hoping it's accurately dosed.) I've researched T3 and T4, but info on their combined usage is hard to come by. Oh well, I'll let you guys know if my thyroid falls out or something.

Please report back with your results...whatever they may be since you will be able to compare the IP brand to a pharm grade.

Ok I talked to my boy and he said if he had to he would use them again because his results were decent but if he had to choose he would go with t-3 alone. But he said he thought the quality of them was good to go!

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic