over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iron Addict's Gear Use Truisms

ah yes this was a great post liked it verry much and so true

I already Like this Board better then the rest!

i agrea most of us younger guys should read this, what pisses me off is the amount of stupid questions people pop off with if they took a few mins to do a search they could in all probalility find what they are looking for

no. 7 is bullshit

I'm telling you I keep most of my gains. been off for almost 10 weeks and lost 5 lbs. I dont care what or who wants to believe it. I guess it depends on genetics. I dont agree most of what was said, but thats my .02

on rule 7 myself i keep most of my gains also and,onley loose 5-7 pounds but i think its because i dont do that high dose stuff in the first place comeing off 1g wk is a far cry from useing 2g or higher .i belive its the more you gain the more youl loose i might gain 10 loose 5 ,where as on high dose you might blow up 25p and loose 15 ,i agree it depends on the person and what you do post cycle

Very informative...thanks for posting this XCEL.

It seems as you search around the boards, you find that people are asking all those questions.

bump for good info

bringin it up from the dead!!

buimp...

Good Info?

Seems like it promotes Steroid abuse to me...

So I guess its safe to take 2 grams of test and 75mgs of dbol everyday for a full year straight??

Conan21 said:
Seems like it promotes Steroid abuse to me...

So I guess its safe to take 2 grams of test and 75mgs of dbol everyday for a full year straight??

He never said it was SAFE....

BUT i am also wondering.... is it REALLY true 2+ grams "magic happens"?????? Can anybody verify and testify to this?

i do not agree with #14.

i am 247 right now and take in 252 grams of protein and am growing better now than i ever have before. i have done 350-400g and i am having better results with lower protein that is balanced in specific ratios with carbs and fats. plus i havent eatten red meat in about 3 months.

TooPowerful4u said:
He never said it was SAFE....

BUT i am also wondering.... is it REALLY true 2+ grams "magic happens"?????? Can anybody verify and testify to this?

I have worked with a few guys this is true for! you just have to remember for the most part once you hit a certian amount of gear say1500mg/week it will take more to keep growing, anyone know why? its cause of shbg, you have to stay abouve the curve with this little menace. back in the day these tapering cycles were right on track, the would go like 500mg/week then 750mg/week and so on this allows the body to saty ahead of shbg that will compete for the recptor. thats why when you do your first cycle of 500mg sust/week you gain 30lbs, no shbg or very little competing for the recptor, the body is smart and eants to maintain homeostasis, thus the increase of shbg. make sense?

mega dosing does work! it also increases side and health risks though too. so you need to be carefull. like I said slowly use a little more gear in each cycle and the body will keep growing! but theres no going back, unless a few years are taken off of aas.

edge250 said:
i do not agree with #14.

i am 247 right now and take in 252 grams of protein and am growing better now than i ever have before. i have done 350-400g and i am having better results with lower protein that is balanced in specific ratios with carbs and fats. plus i havent eatten red meat in about 3 months.

I'm the same as you bro for the most part. question for ya, when doing 350-400g pro. were your calories higher than they are now?

another question, what do you eat for protien? just curious.

iron addict is the man! probably one of the only dudes on the net that I almost competly agree with, thats rare for me!

he works with a lot of trainees and is very intelligent!

he does post at animals board now, and his own. cant say enuf about him, I really enjoy his writings, and his thought process is simular to mine.

km2000 said:
I'm the same as you bro for the most part. question for ya, when doing 350-400g pro. were your calories higher than they are now?

another question, what do you eat for protien? just curious.

calories were the same. for protein i eat egg whites, turkey, chicken, tuna, whey isolate (isopure), and liquid beef amino's.

Wow that's an interesting post! When he said more anabolics is better, like 1+ grams/wk he was'nt talking about steroid novices right?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear