over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iron Addict's Gear Use Truisms

excellent post. bump!

edge250 said:
calories were the same. for protein i eat egg whites, turkey, chicken, tuna, whey isolate (isopure), and liquid beef amino's.

thats interesting as i feel so much better when on a med pro. diet i try to get around a gr to 1 1/2g per pd of body weight. I'm a high carb gut myself, I do grow a lot better when on a mainly red meat diet but feel like shit and digestion is screwed up also. I usually go in stints of red meat for a week or 2 and the pthers protien sources you mentioned above for another 2 weeks. I feel like it is a lot easier on my body!

Techy said:
Wow that's an interesting post! When he said more anabolics is better, like 1+ grams/wk he was'nt talking about steroid novices right?

Rhetorical question techy :)

km2000 said:
thats interesting as i feel so much better when on a med pro. diet i try to get around a gr to 1 1/2g per pd of body weight. I'm a high carb gut myself, I do grow a lot better when on a mainly red meat diet but feel like shit and digestion is screwed up also. I usually go in stints of red meat for a week or 2 and the pthers protien sources you mentioned above for another 2 weeks. I feel like it is a lot easier on my body!

my protein intake is 30% of my total caloric intake.

#2 makes me laugh, because now everyone says magic happens at 3,4 grams a week *sigh*

#2 reminds me of Duchaine's post AR mediated hypertrophy. I am gonna get this wrong but he believed that at supra-physiological doseages(meaning multiple grams per week 3-10 i believe) a new growth pathway would open. From the research i have done into it, i could not find anything medically concerning this new growth pathway or any studies that showed something happening. That being said i have talked to countless people that have mega-dosed and they swear it works. For me, the risk to benefit ratio is too high....i will stay with my little doses.

if you are board though, duchaines theory is a good read.

I heard the same with mega dosing but seems for the average BB it would not be suitable. Good read, way to bring back an old thread.

I disagree with # 14...
My favorite was 9, and 15...You can tell they never heard of Phil hernon and his clients. lol

wow great post

One of the best and truthful post I've ever seen on a board and I've been on them for many years. The only one personally I don't agree with is #14, but the rest are spot on. Good post bro.

Very good post.
Peace.

I firmly believe #2.....Plenty of guys in my gym that competed in the 70's and 80's and they all agree that the chems of these day are not nearly as strong as the chems from that time....would explain for sure why more is better in this particular situation....really no way of knowing for sure if the shit you purchased is truely dosed for what they say it it unless you could send every bottle to a lab to have tested.....same would apply to the powder you would buy for homebrew...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws