advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Cabinet filled with all kinds of PEDs/Ancillaries I'll never use. Who else is a gear hoarder 😂?

That's what I heard the pros of the Arnold days did. Dbal in cereal as well. I've never fried eggs in AAS, perhaps the eggs will be way more anabolic. I'll try those thanks for the tip ;) LOL
Careful, pink thai's only work when mixed with Froot Loops

Well when your whole cycle consists of 4 vials total of this and that and 100 tabs a stash can grow pretty fast. If you guys would just shoot a vial every 3 days you wouldn't have this problem.
I don't think having so much on hand is a "Problem", it's becomes more of a confusion as to what the next cycle is going to consist of. I find the more shit you have on hand the more you're contemplating what to use LOL

I don't think having so much on hand is a "Problem", it's becomes more of a confusion as to what the next cycle is going to consist of. I find the more shit you have on hand the more you're contemplating what to use LOL

It's kind of fun to contemplate - hence these boards. At the end of the day it's execution of the full plan and putting into action but a stock gives you options.

We are likely all old enough and experienced enough not to get lost in the mental masturbation so many guys do. That said, I will say planning it out never gets old.

@hawkmoon ...congrats on your place. Dearly miss Japan. Those interest rates you got is ridiculous, basically free money.
Possible side gig/hustle for you when your friend steps down?

MS
Thanks very much. I have considered picking up his share, but the selling is the only part where there is legal risk here and I'm not willing to assume that risk.

Listen to this logic. If my friend needs 50 amps of test he buys 300 amps, if he wants to run 6 months of 5iu GH he buys enough for 10iu for 3 years. And so he insists on me taking gear "off his hands" because otherwise he will thow it away as he also enjoys trying different brands on gear. I'm telling him he's insane, no one does this! Lol. "Well I can at least say I never sold gear!" He sees buying a lot as building rapport with dealers as he's their best customer - better contacts, better prices. He has always insisted on me taking his gear even though I say it's not right, at the very least sell them cheap and add a couple of bucks so you get most of your gear for free.

Lots of people take advantage of him naturally. It's wrong to assume someone is going to get you gear at a loss.

He's more stingy with the GH lol. He did give me a box of Gentropin pens.

I told him if he fibds a hook up for 100% guaranteed pharma test for example, buy that so it lasts, otherwise you'll be bouncing around questioning if your gear is real at any one time. Another pet peeve of mine, and it's common, is people hoarding gear when it's on sale. Why would you trade peace of mind for a few lousy buck?
I hope you think about this unbelievable friend the next time you're feeling like you're in a dark place bro.

I'd love to have a friend like him!

It's kind of fun to contemplate - hence these boards. At the end of the day it's execution of the full plan and putting into action but a stock gives you options.

We are likely all old enough and experienced enough not to get lost in the mental masturbation so many guys do. That said, I will say planning it out never gets old.
Do you play it more by ear once you start the cycle? I don't really cycle much anymore but in the later years I ended up adjusting as I went.

Do you play it more by ear once you start the cycle? I don't really cycle much anymore but in the later years I ended up adjusting as I went.

It's a good question. Might be worth it's own thread as others may have good valid approaches and it is rarely asked outside a newb about to blow himself up.

I try very hard not to do this or at least minimize it to very small scale optimization. Once I begin, I want to focus on execution which is diet, training and rest. I want to minimize any mental bullshit ie you have a shitty day or week, which everyone has, and now I am fucking with stuff - easy if you have a decent amount of stuff on hand. I try to take that off the table.

Now...some things I'll leave open ended like when to titrate up doses on a longer blast (and if all goes well.... maybe I won't) or will it be var or winny or winny and var combo in final 8 weeks. Other than that, maybe a pivot due to injury (not massive but goal compromised so what's my best use of next 10 weeks?).

So I don't do it or like it outside of a purposeful open end but I'm also not rigidly inflexible if I need to or am better off doing something. Other than that it's off the table and out of my head as much as possible which is how I like it.

It's a good question. Might be worth it's own thread as others may have good valid approaches and it is rarely asked outside a newb about to blow himself up.

I try very hard not to do this or at least minimize it to very small scale optimization. Once I begin, I want to focus on execution which is diet, training and rest. I want to minimize any mental bullshit ie you have a shitty day or week, which everyone has, and now I am fucking with stuff - easy if you have a decent amount of stuff on hand. I try to take that off the table.

Now...some things I'll leave open ended like when to titrate up doses on a longer blast (and if all goes well.... maybe I won't) or will it be var or winny or winny and var combo in final 8 weeks. Other than that, maybe a pivot due to injury (not massive but goal compromised so what's my best use of next 10 weeks?).

So I don't do it or like it outside of a purposeful open end but I'm also not rigidly inflexible if I need to or am better off doing something. Other than that it's off the table and out of my head as much as possible which is how I like it.
My use evolved with each target purpose and with experience. It worked for what I wanted it to do but probably wouldn't work for the purpose of many here. Here it's mostly blast away max size all cost. But you are right on with diet and training and lowest stressors possible. Add a little this and that and pretty much you're gonna grow.

My use evolved with each target purpose and with experience. It worked for what I wanted it to do but probably wouldn't work for the purpose of many here. Here it's mostly blast away max size all cost. But you are right on with diet and training and lowest stressors possible. Add a little this and that and pretty much you're gonna grow.

Agreed. I'm not a bodybuilder and my training is more strength/Barbell oriented (can't let it go - just part of me and keeps me going). A lot of what you/I are discussing requires time in the trenches and having learned what works. Even in later years I've still screwed up the odd blast - life and humility and body changing on you.

My Gear Cabinet is full with all kinds of Orals (Tabs and Caps), some more exotic injectables like DHB, MENT, Stenbolone, .... all kinds of ancillaries of all kinds, diuretics, BP Meds, PCT Meds, bunch of other related meds like Metformin, T3, T4, Clen, ECA and so on. I don't really see myself using them, especially the diuretics. But hey, if I ever need some injeactable Lasix, I have it on hand 🤣.

AAS is just so cheap, I can't help but order way more than I need each order, and the stuff just adds up over time. Who else has become a Gear Hoarder over the course of his PED Career? I just always want to have everything on hand + some extra (just in case). I think I could run several blasts before I need to get new stuff lol.
Where did you get your stenbolone? Any experience you can share with it ?
Same as a DHB without the lethargy/inflammation?

Nah but I have tons of lasix, carvedilol, gabapentin, and hydroxyzine

Where did you get your stenbolone? Any experience you can share with it ?
Same as a DHB without the lethargy/inflammation?
amino-asylum has it and dom C's code is dom20

try it and report back plz I loved msten if its good ill buy some too

it was the strongest and best oral I have ever tried besides DMZ and superdrol, and epistane

now I have to settle for winny and abombs.

amino-asylum has it and dom C's code is dom20

try it and report back plz I loved msten if its good ill buy some too

it was the strongest and best oral I have ever tried besides DMZ and superdrol, and epistane

now I have to settle for winny and abombs.
MT. Thanks for the response. However, I'm asking about stenbolone. Not msten the oral.

Anyone that’s been in this game long enough will have a stash built up. After my troubles years ago caused by an X I gathered everything up and put it in a bug out bag. Damn bag gets heavier and heavier though. Probably +50lbs now.

Cage

I missed out. Only one really needed for me was hdrol and maybe superdrol. Have boladrol, dimethabold, which were barely researched . I've used phera and superdrol this past year, both iver a decade old , when purchased,and they seemed to work well.

Hdrol solo I responded super well too. Compare the price to tbol.

Same here. There's 5 people total on this planet that even know I use anything. Shit is easy to get, let them all get their own. I speak to know one, hook up no one, everything I have is for me. This is basically the only place I even converse on the subject.
If you are doing it right than trust me everybody knows your juicing

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members