advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Cabinet filled with all kinds of PEDs/Ancillaries I'll never use. Who else is a gear hoarder 😂?

Back in the day it made more sense for me to keep something on hand to bridge but todays sponsors are fast as fed ex. Get anything in a matter of days rather than the weeks or months of the early 2000s.

Some of it ...thousands of tabs and hundreds of pins elsewhere....

PXL_20231207_003039812.jpg

I've got... plenty. lol I keep finding things I didn't know I had!

Well when your whole cycle consists of 4 vials total of this and that and 100 tabs a stash can grow pretty fast. If you guys would just shoot a vial every 3 days you wouldn't have this problem.

Back in the day it made more sense for me to keep something on hand to bridge but todays sponsors are fast as fed ex. Get anything in a matter of days rather than the weeks or months of the early 2000s.

I don't miss those days waiting 2 and 3 months hoping it comes. It would show up as soon as you forgot about it lol.

Well when your whole cycle consists of 4 vials total of this and that and 100 tabs a stash can grow pretty fast. If you guys would just shoot a vial every 3 days you wouldn't have this problem.
Mine is probably less than that bon average (1-2ml per week, 1 shot) but I’m always paranoid about my source retiring. He’s mentioned it many times to me already.

There’s always a ‘what if…?’ At the back of my mind that almost compels me to buy more and also try new sources. It’s a sickness 🤣

I don't miss those days waiting 2 and 3 months hoping it comes. It would show up as soon as you forgot about it lol.

Close to 10 years ago I had a pack show up 7 months later, that freaked me out. I had some other issues with that source as well, needless to say I stopped using them.

Mine is probably less than that bon average (1-2ml per week, 1 shot) but I’m always paranoid about my source retiring. He’s mentioned it many times to me already.

Reason why I always keep at least a couple of sources in the back pocket. Now a days it's very easy to source a new sponsor, years ago not so. Way back when I got left high and dry and couple of times when a source disappeared out of nowhere.

I keep a stock for similar reasons. 1) I like to be ok and know I'm good no matter what may happen in the world to disrupt things (baring extinction event or major bullshit - I had 5+ years of zero constraint when covid started and enough to trt for a decade) 2) I don't like to transact a lot. I'm also domestic only these days and source loyal, within reason, once I've tested them out.

Just my own particular preferences. Today we live in the Amazon era of PED availability, quality, and price/service. Wasn't always this way and I appreciate it. I also don't see our country crumbling due to this or huge decay in our youth - we can argue other reasons but peds is way way down the list (US based). With the boomers getting older and embracing TRT - once evil steroids - I'm grateful.

I'm right along side of you brother. At my point in all this I have to do a lot of justifying to use anything over that these days. I like to see good blood work, low resting heart rate, in range BP and the ability to do some sort of athletics and or cardio a few times a week. Plus not obsess over gym/diet/rest when I'm trying to make my last career push before retirement.

Whatever happened several years back when the issue with raws in china was going to be a big deal with supply? Issue seems to fade into oblivion

I keep a stock for similar reasons. 1) I like to be ok and know I'm good no matter what may happen in the world to disrupt things (baring extinction event or major bullshit - I had 5+ years of zero constraint when covid started and enough to trt for a decade) 2) I don't like to transact a lot. I'm also domestic only these days and source loyal, within reason, once I've tested them out.

Just my own particular preferences. Today we live in the Amazon era of PED availability, quality, and price/service. Wasn't always this way and I appreciate it. I also don't see our country crumbling due to this or huge decay in our youth - we can argue other reasons but peds is way way down the list (US based). With the boomers getting older and embracing TRT - once evil steroids - I'm grateful.

I never experienced such convenience before I moved to Japan. Always order from the same local suppler, pay by bank transfer, at my door in 2-3 days, free via Japan post.

My wife and I are friends with my "dealer", his wife and kids. It's just another business. I do recognize however that he is getting older and wants to sell off his portion of the business.

Reason why I always keep at least a couple of sources in the back pocket. Now a days it's very easy to source a new sponsor, years ago not so. Way back when I got left high and dry and couple of times when a source disappeared out of nowhere.
I like to keep my supplies domestic for convenience. I'm spoiled.

I never experienced such convenience before I moved to Japan. Always order from the same local suppler, pay by bank transfer, at my door in 2-3 days, free via Japan post.

My wife and I are friends with my "dealer", his wife and kids. It's just another business. I do recognize however that he is getting older and wants to sell off his portion of the business.
@hawkmoon ...congrats on your place. Dearly miss Japan. Those interest rates you got is ridiculous, basically free money.
Possible side gig/hustle for you when your friend steps down?

MS

I have so much shit I started frying my eggs in Test Enanthate and pour EQ on my salad
That's what I heard the pros of the Arnold days did. Dbal in cereal as well. I've never fried eggs in AAS, perhaps the eggs will be way more anabolic. I'll try those thanks for the tip ;) LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131