over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is all HGH human grade?

[/B]QUOTE=rAJJIN;1173451]I would say there is human grade and research grade? research grade tha many humans use to research with :)

True Human grade Id guess would be from the Dr and the Pharmacy.
Or a product Bought from the Pharmacy.

Just keep reading and researching.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

Are you offened? What makes you think Im talking about you? Do you really know what ppl here are selling? What was in Steve's vials because it wasnt HG even though some still stood by it because it felt like GH.

Here is another fact that can be found if your looking for it. Real GH cant be made for less than $1 an IU. So what is it?

Was that from this new batch of Rips? Nevermind....

I dont think I said it didn't work. My points are with all the complaints about low labs, vials with no vacuum, power not freeze dried puck???, low quality under dosed, Fake, and FDA warning about what has been found in what china is pushing out I seriously doubt it is "human grade products" and you could be spinning the chamber of a revolver and pulling the trigger ever time you decide to be a lab monkey to try the next cheap tropin.

you said you build antibodies based off purity, you are wrong. plain and simple bro. I am not offended.

if I told you I had two blood tests that show Steven sent me real gh, you would not change your mind, hence why I haven't posted it. in the vials I got from Steven it was gh.

brother real gh can be produced at less than a quarter of what you are saying. once you have the equipment, the bacteria produce liters and liters of it. the precursors aren't crazy expensive. you need to research more buddy

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

brother real gh can be produced at less than a quarter of what you are saying. once you have the equipment, the bacteria produce liters and liters of it. the precursors aren't crazy expensive. you need to research more buddy

Can you post any proof..:rolleyes:

I already owned up to being wrong in case anyone else didn't read it even though you called me out on antibody resistance not impurity causing them. I am in manufacturing and accounting and your giving me lessons on it. Based on what? Can you you provide proof of how much it cost to manufacture GH? Show me anything that says you can manufacturer, bottle, pack, promote and pay for labor, utilities ect... for $.25 an IU.

But if you do and I am wrong again...:) Using the $1.26 per IU that was posted above someone posted doing a shot of 20 IU. Thats a shot cost of $25, $50 if they are doing 2 of those a day. Humatrope can be bought around $6/IU others for around $5 and a IFBB pro does is only 4-6iu a day = $20 - $36 a day.

Personally If for some reason I had to shoot 20 I would rather spend a few dollars more on REAL gh instead of gamble on Chinese. But for the guys that think GH is a magic drug thats going to make them big and lean off a couple of IU of maybe problem free chinese it may be worth the gamble to them.

Ok, this may seem like a stupid question but are all HCG and HGH human grade products? It always seems like the HGH and HCG sources sell is of a completely different brand then their AAS. Same goes with HCG, I have seen it sold as "Chinese Generic", why would a source bother getting it from another country iif it was UGL made anyways?

should be but not gmp

Can you post any proof..:rolleyes:

I already owned up to being wrong in case anyone else didn't read it even though you called me out on antibody resistance not impurity causing them. I am in manufacturing and accounting and your giving me lessons on it. Based on what? Can you you provide proof of how much it cost to manufacture GH? Show me anything that says you can manufacturer, bottle, pack, promote and pay for labor, utilities ect... for $.25 an IU.

But if you do and I am wrong again...:) Using the $1.26 per IU that was posted above someone posted doing a shot of 20 IU. Thats a shot cost of $25, $50 if they are doing 2 of those a day. Humatrope can be bought around $6/IU others for around $5 and a IFBB pro does is only 4-6iu a day = $20 - $36 a day.

Personally If for some reason I had to shoot 20 I would rather spend a few dollars more on REAL gh instead of gamble on Chinese. But for the guys that think GH is a magic drug thats going to make them big and lean off a couple of IU of maybe problem free chinese it may be worth the gamble to them.

I have to agree with your logic. Why pay less but get shady stuff that is not regulated and differ in purity and potency from batch to batch when you can get the real stuff for more money but can run less and be sure you have the real deal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131