over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Deca worth it?

Method, how much have u ran and what was ur test dosage? We're u using anceleries? What other gear if any besides test and deca? Was it your own blood work which has led u to believe in deca being toxic or was it a study you read?
I have ran deca between 300 and 800 migs a week with just test, multiple other compounds and with hi and low test. Once I realized I could run deca where ever I wanted with a TRT dose of test, with no libido issues, it cut out the need for most of the anceleries I was using (almost all). I have found deca with little test to be fairly dry, no gyno, no hi blood pressure, verry comfortable and the oppisite with high test. My point is do you think that anceleries on top of gear may play a role in blood work (You know common practice is to run an ai and caber or prame)? Do you think high dose test which is the common rule with and without deca does not play a role in negative bloods? Lastly would you think blood values would remain equal with deca, TRT dose test and no anceleries, the same as they would with an abusive dose of both test, deca and anceleries which is the norm for running these compounds?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

This is a good question, and I will answer you straight forward no BS. I have run multiple cycles over the past 22 years and I have never gone over 300 mg. per week of test with a total of 600 mg. total when combined with Deca. During these cycles I have not used ancillaries as I'm fortunately not prone to common side evicts of AAS. So basically ...NO. I have never used what you might refer to as abusive levels of AAS and never used ancillaries except when involved in my 11 contest prep cycles, and those cycles never included Deca so there is no connection and it would be foolish of me to assume one way or another how blood work would compare on lower or higher doses of test/deca cycles in others. All I know from personal experience is that on mild doses of test and deca my bloodwork always showed elevated stress on my kidneys when compared to just trt level test cycles.

The Olympic cut off for nandrolone is around 2ng/ dl. It's not like you have much of it at all.
But u produce it, 2ng/dl and all. And at just a 500mig supraphysiological dose of test a week we don't produce much test compared eather.

I love deca. Before people jump on me I have probably read every study done on deca so I know all it's bad points. To me if used sensibly it's a relatively safe steroid. It can be used at higher doses (400-600mg) whilst bulking with excellent results or at a small dose (100-200mg) as an add on to many cycles to aid in heavy lifting and recovery. Many hate deca and it has lost it's past popularity but I still rate it highly.

Best offseason bodybuilding drug to go with test in my opinion. The joint regenerating properties allows for relatively pain free heavy lifting sessions required for growth. 600mg is plenty although i'm gonna up to 900mg in a few weeks to see if that does any better!

This is a good question, and I will answer you straight forward no BS. I have run multiple cycles over the past 22 years and I have never gone over 300 mg. per week of test with a total of 600 mg. total when combined with Deca. During these cycles I have not used ancillaries as I'm fortunately not prone to common side evicts of AAS. So basically ...NO. I have never used what you might refer to as abusive levels of AAS and never used ancillaries except when involved in my 11 contest prep cycles, and those cycles never included Deca so there is no connection and it would be foolish of me to assume one way or another how blood work would compare on lower or higher doses of test/deca cycles in others. All I know from personal experience is that on mild doses of test and deca my bloodwork always showed elevated stress on my kidneys when compared to just trt level test cycles.
Thanks for the honest in depth answer and just to clarify I have used what would be called abusive doses of compounds alot of um, and Chicken likes it, just not test (anymore) or other verry aromitizing compounds. I do have regular blood work done, I come off to a TRT dose about 3 weeks to a month prior testing(only time I come off) and (I hope it stays this way) but so far Iv been good. I suppose I'll test while on and see the difference. I appreciate ur post it means alot to hear hands on experence. Thank you Method.

The kidneys don't filter the blood so how could deca elevate kidney levels?? Correct me if I'm missing something.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The kidneys don't filter the blood so how could deca elevate kidney levels?? Correct me if I'm missing something.

Not being a Dr. I can only attest to my experience and my test results for kidney function that I have done with every blood test I take (2-3 times per year depending on cycle and timing of the cycles)

Thanks for the honest in depth answer and just to clarify I have used what would be called abusive doses of compounds alot of um, and Chicken likes it, just not test (anymore) or other verry aromitizing compounds. I do have regular blood work done, I come off to a TRT dose about 3 weeks to a month prior testing(only time I come off) and (I hope it stays this way) but so far Iv been good. I suppose I'll test while on and see the difference. I appreciate ur post it means alot to hear hands on experence. Thank you Method.

Glad to be able to offer some perspective and hopefully help you find some of the answers you may be looking for. Just keep in mind, AAS are risky no matter what compounds and amounts. Some of them are more risky than others so please do your due diligence before your future cycles. Good luck Bro!

But u produce it, 2ng/dl and all. And at just a 500mig supraphysiological dose of test a week we don't produce much test compared eather.

I had my urine tested on deca. At 400- 500 mg a week my nandrolone level was around 2,000. Far more than your body will ever make.

Last edited:

They don't? So what does filter the blood ?

Psst:

Every day, the two kidneys filter about 120 to 150 quarts of blood to produce about 1 to 2 quarts of urine, composed of wastes and extra fluid. The urine flows from the kidneys to the bladder through two thin tubes of muscle called ureters, one on each side of the bladder. The bladder stores urine.

Thicker blood from the increased RBC's from deca makes the kidneys work extra hard, straining them and damaging the filtration system. This damage is permanent. Deca retains sodium which along with the RBC increase causes hypertension, which in turn damages the kidneys even more .

Last edited:

But compared to up to 2mg/dl of nandrolone teenage boys can have approximately 900- 1000 mg/dl of testosterone. A huge difference . The body can handle testosterone, it can't handle these other compounds, especially the ones designed for animals.

Last edited:
They don't? So what does filter the blood ?

Psst:

Every day, the two kidneys filter about 120 to 150 quarts of blood to produce about 1 to 2 quarts of urine, composed of wastes and extra fluid. The urine flows from the kidneys to the bladder through two thin tubes of muscle called ureters, one on each side of the bladder. The bladder stores urine.

Thicker blood from the increased RBC's from deca makes the kidneys work extra hard, straining them and damaging the filtration system. This damage is permanent. Deca retains sodium which along with the RBC increase causes hypertension, which in turn damages the kidneys even more .
Nice Google copy and paste lol

I was under the impression the liver filtered most the blood. Learn something new every day

Also thick blood shouldn't be an issue if you donate regularly which is recommended for anyone who runs aas

But compared to up to 2mg/dl of nandrolone teenage boys can have approximately 900- 1000 mg/dl of testosterone. A huge difference . The body can handle testosterone, it can't handle these other compounds, especially the ones designed for animals.
Is testosterone the only compound u use, if so what dose?

What compounds are u referring to that are designed for animals?

I was under the impression the liver filtered most the blood. Learn something new every day

Oh boy. I hook people up to dyalysis machines for a living. Our fastest growing group is actually steroid abusers . They aren't anywhere near the amount of diabetics we see but the numbers are going up. With social media rampant guys turn to drugs and lots of them to get a look. These people have no idea how the body works let alone the side effects anabolic steroids cause. It's time to do some research so you aren't a statistic.

Last edited:
Is testosterone the only compound u use, if so what dose?

I use 125mg TRT and blast 300mg. At my age not many of them make sense. I enjoyed anavar but not how it annihilated my HDL. EQ seems to have to be ran way to long and at way too high a dose and the RBC boost is an issue as mine our upper normal on trt. I believe Dan Duccaine was right when he said only pros should use the toxic tren, so I refuse to try it.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner