advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it easy to keep 235lbs with no juice ?

DingDongDitch

Banned
I want to juice juice and juice till im 235lbs 9%bf, I'm 6'3''

Can I stop the juice at that weight and keep the weight with just good dieting and cardio ....

Can I stop the juice at that weight and keep the weight with just good dieting and cardio ....

Its possible with that height IMO.
You want to hit 235 with 9%BF? Where do you stand right now?

Honestly I think you need the right genetics to hold that weight. I'm 6'3 and don't feel I could hold that weight natty at 9% BF

10%bf 210 rite now

Maybe 245 I dont know, I don't wanna do heavy cycles like some people do....

I'm fine with runnig Test like once a year to maintain 235 - 245

I gained 60 pounds in 2 years,

well when you are off juice...where is your set point?

when was the last time you were off?

im 6'0 and naturally hang around 230-240 when off of everything but usually somewhere around 12.

I did my first AAS cycle 4 months ago gained 17 kept 12

but I ran 3 ph cycles before that

superdrol
epistane and some other crap I dont remember

Started at 155 - now im 210 goal is 235 - 245

also don't bash me, I'm 22 years old and I don't care about TRT... I started like everyother bodybuilder, arnold started at 16, my uncles started at 18

if it took supra amounts of test to get to 235 then it will take quite a bit to hold it.. but the factor we dont know is where you could have gotten to naturally.. so it will be a guessing game..

All depends on your genetic limits , personally I think you started gear way to early , not meaning age (well that too) but did you max out your potential before you started any sups?

Personaly I carry 260lbs at around 12-14% at 6'2" so I think maintaining 9% at 235 would be pretty easy for my assuming I could eat that clean year round.

i think you can do 235
just stop for a year or two and let us know if you were able to meet your goal

Your problem is going to be, you may keep the same weight, but you won't look the same, so you're likely to jump back on soon afterwards anyway.

I think many of us start out with this thought...I remember wanting to be lean 215-225 lbs when I was 18 and I thought once I got there I would be happy. At the time I was about 180 lbs and probably 14% fat. I thought I would do cycles on and off until I got to about 230 lbs and then diet down and maintain "forever" but here I am on HRT/blast/cruise indefinitely...

In my early 20s I was on a TON of juice and got to around 235 lbs and ended up competing a few times at 195 lbs. Then I thought I would take bodybuilding pretty far but ended up going through a few things that wouldn't allow that... I kinda went back to the thought that I wanted to be lean 225 lbs and stay there...but I don't think my body will support that naturally. I am 221 lbs and about 9% fat now on moderate doses...where I want to be. But once I get off I soften of course...and end up about 212 and 12% fat within several months even with a decent diet. I know I have moved my set point up about 30 lbs with all this through the years (started at 176 lbs) but still shy of where I always thought I wanted to end up. Potentially within a few years of low dose gh I can hold and be lean around 225 lbs...but slow process changing that set point.

Another issue...it's sorta like, if you have always driven an OLD Civic and it gets you where you want to be with a bit more time (natural) and then you get to drive a Corvette for 3-4 months (on juice)...now once you get back in that econo-car it just won't be the same. If you still have access to the 'Vette you will always prefer that ride. (silly comparison I know but I use it a lot).
AND - it's never really enough. I am within 2% of my "ultimate" goal...and I want to add a bit to my arms and quad sweep and side delts...so NOW I think 230 lbs and single digit bodyfat would be best (I'm barely 5'10"). By nature our "type" always strives for a BIT more...it's never quite right or enough it seems. But, that can be good. You can never be GREAT if you accept "good enough"...good really IS the enemy of GREAT. :rolleyes:

I say no. With the info provided you have a few things working against you.

1) metabolism- naturally you sound like you are tall and skinny..bad combo for trying to maintain higher body weight

2) low natural body weight- you say you started out at 6'3" and 155? Gained 60lbs in 2 years? IMO your body weight may have topped out at 200-210 naturally. Meaning, that is all you will be able to maintain without juicing unless you are prepared to eat a horse everyday and juice once maybe twice a year.

I was a tall skinny kid as well 6'2" and about 160 when I graduated high school. I have busted my ass for years..workouts, food, juice, etc. to get to where I am at around 240lbs. BUT, I took a 2-3 years off a while back and dropped back down to about 200 lbs. I understand your desire but you will have a tough road ahead. I think I would shoot for a body weight closer to your natural limit and just stay as lean as possible. You will have better luck for a longer amount of time. Hell, juice once a year and slowly keep building a base then maybe down the road you will reach your goal, maybe.

eat clean sleep alot and dont rely on juice only to get you there or you will rely on it to stay there..seems alot of guys hold 20lbs of water when they are on and drop it when off..If i keep my meals clean and simple carbs low I dont see any weight drop when I come off..

once you get to a size and hold it for a while , its possible to keep most gains on trt dose. so I guess if your nat test levels are ok. you got size with proper training , and not just by loading yourself with chem in the quickest way possible , you can be a lean 235 naturally.

Its all up to genetics. With trt maybe but if your just gonna juice to get to 235 i highly doubt you can maintain it. You havent had much time to learn about your body and training without aas to hold those kinda gains.IMO id say definately not but to many unknowns to actually predict.

Nope.

Now if you got up to 260 on and maintained that ON for a while at least 6 months (while using HCG during that) and then did an incredibly successful PCT (<----and thats the key right there because if you go down to 112 testosterone....your screwed no matter how you look at it) .....and maybe an extended PCT also....and did everything in your power supplement wise to have optimal testosterone levels (DAA, vitamin D, no deficiencies etc etc etc)....then i think you could come down to 235 and maintain that set limit.

Going on and getting to 235 with no longterm density built up and then thinking your going to maintain the exact same weight natural.....not a chance

Nope.

Now if you got up to 260 on and maintained that ON for a while at least 6 months (while using HCG during that) and then did an incredibly successful PCT (<----and thats the key right there because if you go down to 112 testosterone....your screwed no matter how you look at it) .....and maybe an extended PCT also....and did everything in your power supplement wise to have optimal testosterone levels (DAA, vitamin D, no deficiencies etc etc etc)....then i think you could come down to 235 and maintain that set limit.

Going on and getting to 235 with no longterm density built up and then thinking your going to maintain the exact same weight natural.....not a chance

when i saw that you had replied to this thread, i thought i pretty much knew what you were going to say, but you said exactly the opposite of what i had predicted. i agree 100% though, and the odds of that incredibly successful PCT actually happening are pretty slim IMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws