over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS SYD-GROUP BUNK???

Id say you deffinatley got a fake.
Im sure there are legit bottls circulating as well.

all leads back to who you know and were it came from,
Not to mention any other hands it may have passed thru
before finally to you the user, and unfortinatley in this case it sounds the Loser in the deal.

ANyone here used there suspension and Liked it??
I have to say Ive only heard negative about this product of theres. Ive never used syd Or Qv suspension so I couldnt give an honest opinion on it. I did use a few bottls of testosus
from Jurox and I tell ya, had a hard time with them.
Painfull, they clog, and ohh yea did I mention Painfull!
other then that The strengh gains were amazing.

Last edited:

|--[\\\]>--------- It's all in who you know and is your source a trusted one! The fact that Rx's in Mex. knowingly sell fake AND real products really blow!

here a clip of an old email from My "Friend" in the south.

Say bro...dont mention it...i like to stay in the back ground....ALSO there is one thing if i am not sure the item i am telling you....i will say that...i try to stay way from the gossip but info that helps a fellow enthusiast why not?...I was doing some thing on this primo thing....after i got the letter from the lab...if all the other labs are being faked why not SYDGROUP...maybe this guy bought some bunk superprimo!!!!! tust a thought...never know now a days....i was told the day i opened my store that i could have ll that i have in my store faked and looking ORIGINAL for less then half the cost!!!!!! of coarse i siad NO!!! I am thinking of having all my stuff checked out and having a copy of the lab result sitting in the store as well as given to people who have doubts...just for insurance purposes!.

Now I cant Begin to tell you how Much I trust this guy.
He has become a real life friend. Ive known him for years now since before the store in Tj opened. He has nothing to Gain at all by telling me this I think he is just calling it the way it is.
sad but true. Now days Ill drive down and pick it up myself
or Pay the Bit extra for 1-2 guys I know are supplied in the real ones.

Its not Just Mexico either guys. Its the entire Blackmarket.
this game is SOoo shady I couldnt begin to Imagine how many fakes or Mislabled goods there actually are.

Find your people,if still in doubt PAY extra to have it tested Randomly. Stick with them and help them help you!!
Some of you May remember Kronah... Ive been fortinate enough
to Have him test some of My goods at a university Free of charge.
I havnt seen him in some time BUT guys Like him ARe very good to know and Have on your side.

Same as Ry has been Preaching to us.
LoYalty. we need to go back to our roots and Keep A tight circle
and fuck everyone else, let them fend for themselves same as we had to.

You hit it right on the head, the blackmarket is shaddy and you never know what you are really getting unless you have it tested. Some suppliers are scammers and others I think are pretty good guys but they might not know if the person they are getting it from are scamming them. I will not buy any mexican gear from hear on out, QV, denkall, sydgroup ect.....I will also stay away from *p's remailers or redistributers I a have lost a few hundred by buying bogus shit. I like *p if I order directly from him but his remailers suck . There is a guy in the underground known as trenfactor, that I have not heard any thing bogus about his products that I might try. The romanian is golden and I have never had a product that I received that I questioned. The only sure fire way of knowing is to make it your self ex.... tren, propinate.

is ther any differnce inlabeling with these supposed fakes or are we talking about fake sfrom the company. I was wondeing because a bro of mine came across some of thier Eq and the exp. printed on ink rubbed right off. the hologram was legit though.

I'm on SYD Deca right now, i'll post results later, or PM me. I'm only on week 2.

rAJJIN said:
Id say you deffinatley got a fake.
Im sure there are legit bottls circulating as well.

all leads back to who you know and were it came from,
Not to mention any other hands it may have passed thru
before finally to you the user, and unfortinatley in this case it sounds the Loser in the deal.

ANyone here used there suspension and Liked it??
I have to say Ive only heard negative about this product of theres. Ive never used syd Or Qv suspension so I couldnt give an honest opinion on it. I did use a few bottls of testosus
from Jurox and I tell ya, had a hard time with them.
Painfull, they clog, and ohh yea did I mention Painfull!
other then that The strengh gains were amazing.

Bros,

These are the facts he speaks... If you do not have results I GUARANTEE THAT IT IS A FAKED PRODUCT NOT FROM SYDGROUP... I know they are being faked as they were heavy on QV but now have moved to a hotter item... Those damn drug lords are professional at EVERYTHING including the real products and faked ones... I try to keep my ties to Mex clean lol but I have a big mouth and who knows maybe one day Bigbadasian will be telling all you guys that they found me floating down the river the other day hehehe... I was one of the first on many boards to blow the horn on the QV fakes and even talked with QV alot about how the fakes were looking etc so they could imporve their product to combat those fakes... I mean the old QV fakes even had holograms which were a tad different but like LATS said if you didnt know what you were looking for you wouldnt know...

Now sydgroup is being attacked by those fakers as well because its new and its hot... Like Rajjin said KNOW who you are dealing with and you will get the real products... If you DONT know who you are dealing with LOOKOUT... I mean the same bros that can get the legits can get the fake most of the time and its up to them if they want their customers happy or not with their service... Now if this cat doesnt know you and or doesnt care if he continues doing business with you then dont expect the best treatment and this could be trouble...

Now for Bigbadasian, Why dont you tell them the truth you are really mexican... Which isnt nothing wrong with it either but its kinda misleading to tell them you are a korean or whatever and you really are from south of the boarder...

:D

Later brothas

BBB

|---[\\\]>-------- Bigbillybear=Cock sucker! LOL! The guy is annoying as hell, but it's hard not to like him...LOL!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws