over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is the "situation" all juiced out now

I watched the season finale last night and Sitch definitely lost size big time. He's probably going through a bad crash. His fucked up hair cut and being all bitchy nearly every episode are signs.

I agree....he looks and sounds like one of the little girls on the show...he thinks he's a diva!!! :food-sm:l

Am I missing something?

Since when did he look like anything other than a normal guy who trains a little bit? Unless he has put on a load of mass since I saw the show, he is in average shape at best. What does he weigh, 80 kilos? If he needed anabolics to get to that point he must have no idea.

i personally thought he looked pretty big the first season. then slowly got smaller each season afterwards. of course, maybe im just getting bigger :). this season tho, he looks like he just started his first year traingin lol

The reason they all shrunk was because the 6 or 8 weeks that they were in Italy, they didn't work out one time. They didn't even tan! Lol! I admit I still watch the show...gives me some nostalgia from a period of time in my life that I had no worries and only cared about hooking up and partying...those days are long gone.

I know people hate on them..but imagine if you had the opportunity they did, wouldn't you do the same? Get paid to get laid and party!? Sounds like a dream job for a single guy.

The situation made a little over 5m last yr alone:eek:! Also read on a website this past season they made 100k per episode..what is there like 10-12 in a season? Crazy money these people make.

sorry, of all things on tv I cannot understand how anybody can watch more than 5 mins of that shit. Im not arguing with getting paid, but that show its pure shit.

I read an article in a magazine left on the plane by the passenger before me titled "Jersey shore: who watches this filth"?

They did a survey and divided regular watchers (not people who tune in out of curiousity)by income levels and education level.Well guess which income levels and education levels regularly watched the show? Do I really have to tell you? :rolleyes:

In a nutshell low income/low education,surprise surprise!! as gomer pyle would say.

I would hope our nations "cream of the crop/future" isn't wasting good minutes of their lives on this garbage.

Last edited:
I have tried to watch the show several times and cant but there are grown men at my old gym that watch and quote the show religiously :banghead:

Props for the $$$ they all made but it's just not for me.:cool:

Agree with others, hes a millionaire now and most likely doesnt have the time he had before to commit to working out. Im sure his day to day routine now days is rediculously busy.

I read an article in a magazine left on the plane by the passenger before me titled "Jersey shore: who watches this filth"?

They did a survey and divided regular watchers (not people who tune in out of curiousity)by income levels and education level.Well guess which income levels and education levels regularly watched the show? Do I really have to tell you? :rolleyes:

In a nutshell low income/low education,surprise surprise!! as gomer pyle would say.

I would hope our nations "cream of the crop/future" isn't wasting good minutes of their lives on this garbage.

I think there are less people that admit to watching it , than those who are watching.
the smarter you are the more likely you will deny doing aimless things...

A biased article probably has a biased survey. It's not dumber than the myriad other reality shows. It's pretty par for the course.

not suprised. i can't see how someone who has a meaninful life would have time to watch this garbage? i personally can't stand reality shows and ive had to get up and walk in the other room when people in my house have had them on because it is so annoying.

so i can just take a person off the street and put a camera on them and put it on TV and people will watch it? i dont understand how society has gotten the way it is, i completley understand 100% when older people say our current generation is so sad.

whatever happened to movies, sports,,,,,actually doing stuff,,normal stuff.

now its about having facebook friends (i can see high school kids thinking its cool, but grown men and women?) and watching people off the street on some relaity show, ill just never get it i guess :rolleyes:

Last edited:
not suprised. i can't see how someone who has a meaninful life would have time to watch this garbage? i personally can't stand reality shows and ive had to get up and walk in the other room when people in my house have had them on because it is so annoying.

so i can just take a person off the street and put a camera on them and put it on TV and people will watch it? i dont understand how society has gotten the way it is, i completley understand 100% when older people say our current generation is so sad.

whatever happened to movies, sports,,,,,actually doing stuff,,normal stuff.

now its about having facebook friends (i can see high school kids thinking its cool, but grown men and women?) and watching people off the street on some relaity show, ill just never get it i guess :rolleyes:

True,and the producers knew these people were idiots that would self destruct on camera etc... People love to watch train wrecks and drama,well give these idiots some liquor and an audience and bam.Hell we obviously have adult men on this very board that are fans and watch this shit.Some defend them :rolleyes:

If I went to some of my functions such as American Cancer society and give kids the world and said to some of the communities top people that volunteer "hey GTL bro" or "Is she DTF"? they would look at me having no clue.
Go to the welfare lobby,jail etc....they would know exactly.
Case and point.

They are dwarves IRL but actually very nice off camera. They are under no illusions about who they are.

That's good to hear.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear