advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is ugl primo supposed to be the same consistency as Bayer rimobolan ?

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
Every time I get primo from a ugl the oil is much thinner than the thick oil in bayer rimobolan.
Is this normally the case?

Unless they use the exact same oils and solvents then no.. different oils etc make the mix thinner or thicker.

Agreed and Bayer is not just a Pharna it’s one of the best pharma on the planet so if you can get the real deal then roll with it that said the real deal is quite rare (I haven’t seen legit Bayer in a feecyyso maybe your thinner oil is a bad sign, of course not belittling you but are you making this comparison based on the oil thdsummer vs now? My oils are all twice as thick in the fall/winter even indoors.

My bayer rimobolan is really thick and overfilled amps.there straight from turkey.
The ugl primo that I tried has always been thinner oil.that’s what made me curious.
I’m using the bayer amps now.

My Jelfa is always overfilled and pretty thick for the dose. Same with all my pharma grade amps now that I think of it.

I have a link on the site but M4B.is will get you there bro

Unless they use the exact same oils and solvents then no.. different oils etc make the mix thinner or thicker.

Yup. I think the purity of the raw Primo are more important than the consistency of the oil.

Alot of UGL use Grapeseed oil , MCT oil , Ethel Oliate (misspelled that shit) due to them being thinner , and some say easier to hold higher concentration in suspension.
I believe most pharmacy use cotton seed oil.

There are several sources that sell proven and tested Primo , those are the only companies I'd try die to the cost

Yes a lot of generic pharmacies use cotton seed oil and I think the stuff is trash grapeseed oil and rapeseed oil are fantastic and then I’ve been told that there is a pharmaceutical oil that used specifically for medication dunno if that’s true. I know if you really get serious about your oils you can taste touch and smell them and really begin to learn the difference between each specific brand and a specific compound I mean I’m not as good as I used to be but I used to be able to taste something and tell you whether it was UGL or pharma grade, I had a friend who could tell you whether it was test or deca or EQ I never got that good he spent a lot of time practicing it. And he bought oceans of shit so he was crazy serious about it but back then getting your shit sent to a lab didn’t happen.

Yes a lot of generic pharmacies use cotton seed oil and I think the stuff is trash grapeseed oil and rapeseed oil are fantastic and then I’ve been told that there is a pharmaceutical oil that used specifically for medication dunno if that’s true. I know if you really get serious about your oils you can taste touch and smell them and really begin to learn the difference between each specific brand and a specific compound I mean I’m not as good as I used to be but I used to be able to taste something and tell you whether it was UGL or pharma grade, I had a friend who could tell you whether it was test or deca or EQ I never got that good he spent a lot of time practicing it. And he bought oceans of shit so he was crazy serious about it but back then getting your shit sent to a lab didn’t happen.
You prob thinkin of arracis oil.

Every time I get primo from a ugl the oil is much thinner than the thick oil in bayer rimobolan.
Is this normally the case?
Yes this is normally the case bayer uses some thick carrier oils in rhimobolan and in Testoviron. The oil in there Neibeido or undecanoate is castor oil insanely thick.

Most ugls use mct gso or mygroil which gso is the thickest and its thin to be honest 25g or smaller pins can be used and mygroil will hold more Primobolan because it is a very heavy compound that can easily crash that's why most is 100mg/ml. Real Primo also has some bite to it meaning pip so 200mg/ml needs certain carrier oils to be made.

Hit me up anytime brother
Bigmurph@worldofroids.to
WorldofRoids.to

Great question! I had great results with Balkan Labs Primo. I only ran 200mg per week and it made a significant difference. I'd be curious to how effective it is compared to Bayer.

Yes this is normally the case bayer uses some thick carrier oils in rhimobolan and in Testoviron. The oil in there Neibeido or undecanoate is castor oil insanely thick.

Most ugls use mct gso or mygroil which gso is the thickest and its thin to be honest 25g or smaller pins can be used and mygroil will hold more Primobolan because it is a very heavy compound that can easily crash that's why most is 100mg/ml. Real Primo also has some bite to it meaning pip so 200mg/ml needs certain carrier oils to be made.

Hit me up anytime brother
Bigmurph@worldofroids.to
WorldofRoids.to
God I love me some Testoviron

God I love me some Testoviron
I couldn't agree more the real Testoviron is amazing I use to only run that around a decade ago even though it takes 2 minutes to inject lol

Same here 2003-2009 all the time

I couldn't agree more the real Testoviron is amazing I use to only run that around a decade ago even though it takes 2 minutes to inject lol
Loved those,I would only get amps back in the day.loved the Zambon winstrol amps as well

Loved those,I would only get amps back in the day.loved the Zambon winstrol amps as well
You know Zambian winny is one of the few “greats” I never had, I’ve had Sytex A bombs, the original 2 ml masteron amps, and the French Parabolan amps but never touched Zambon, they even had that 5 ml amp, crazy. Now I still carry Organon Sust, Jelfa Omnadren, and Iium human grade winny you can push with an insulin pin and those are on my “all time list” but they’re still around obviously, I’ve found all this trt shit especially the compound pharma and US generics are shit compared to legit top grade pharma, and a 5 ml bottle of cyp 200 with a script from a pharmacy cost me more than double a bottle, or 10 ml, of pharma grade on the open market. I thought trt would broaden what’s out there kinda how HIV did with GH but no it’s all shit. I’ve had friends try to trade their trt test for other test, like seriously you had good test you got labs after you went off they put you on this and you don’t like it but want me to do what with it, WTF?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear