over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ISSA cert

Very good cert to have if you want to pursue a CSCS. I have that garbage known as Nasm cpt, ces and pes.

Who here has their ISSA cert?

I am certified MSS. The organization is run by some every well educated people both academically and practically. Tom Platz, Dr. Fred Hatfield, Sal Airra, Dr. EJ Kreis just to name a few. The ISSA is pretty well recognized too.

I have ISSA not a bad cert. and you can go all over to train. I am actually getting ready to re-cert.

I am ISSA Certified.

I am ISSA cert. pretty good. lots of info in the test books. reasonable price

How bad were the essay questions at the end?
I got mine...have had it for a while..just been busy...decided to make it a summer goal to get it.

I got mine...have had it for a while..just been busy...decided to make it a summer goal to get it.

not bad at all. Shit, its all open book when you take it online. I did all 6 online quizzes plus the final exam in one sitting. I came back for the 2 client scenarios and did those in one sitting. I have like 1 essay left and it'll probably take me about 20 min to write. Dont put it off, its too easy not to just take it and finish it. Seriously, you'd have to be a real moron to screw it up and fail

not bad at all. Shit, its all open book when you take it online. I did all 6 online quizzes plus the final exam in one sitting. I came back for the 2 client scenarios and did those in one sitting. I have like 1 essay left and it'll probably take me about 20 min to write. Dont put it off, its too easy not to just take it and finish it. Seriously, you'd have to be a real moron to screw it up and fail

lol you aren't kidding about screwing it up...I'm just going to go ahead and finish it this summer, then get a job at a gym and work my way up until I make it to Dental..almost every town has a job...so I'll be better off.
Another that I was waiting on was to go to my University after I get my assc. degree..but I changed majors..however I think my new major classes will role over(Biology) for the extended information..I gota take Antomoty I and II...Oh boy.
So yea, I've just been sorry putting it off...not any more..I'm going to do 1 unit a day no excuses..and do the little questions in the answer book after each session.
I need to check online about the quizes and see how many you do at once...leme do that now.
Ed: you gota do the quiz after each session..going to do that every day too.

Last edited:
I have ISSA. Being the head trainer for a gym I have about 8 certs I recognize for hiring. I think ISSA, NASM, and NSCA (CSCS) are about some of the best. NESTA has come a long way, but in all honesty the test is way harder than the material gives you to study for. ACSM is way too clinical and will be of ZERO use to you as a trainer unless you want clinical background knowledge. Overall, ISSA is a good certification especially if it is your first one. Very easy read and the online format is not difficult at all. I did my whole examine over a weekend and passed with a 94.

i have ISSA Cert but a lot of bigger gyms do not recognize it..yet

its fucking easy i got my material and completed and was certified within 3days after receiving pack

i train 15 people a day 6 days a week about 200 different clients its not cracked up to what it sounds like bro. Stay away from corporate gyms they rape you i work fora HUGE national gym

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear