over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tingling in.... On certain shoulder machines

Zarati

Registered
No joke, there are a couple of only shoulder machines that when I go heavy, I feel something tingling in my butt. Almost like the Gspot.

What's the science behind this? Only shoulder machines

Put down the pipe.

Is it in your groin or like your butt hole??

It could be anything from a nerve in your back to possible perineal hernia
If it's your butt hole then it could be hemroids to prostate issues.

I'd figure out EXACTLY what it is you are doing that's causing the feeling , like is the machine you're using have a different shape seat , are your leaning over at any point , are you baring down different
I highly doubt it's a shoulder issue as much as it is the machine or your position

Is it in your groin or like your butt hole??

It could be anything from a nerve in your back to possible perineal hernia
If it's your butt hole then it could be hemroids to prostate issues.

I'd figure out EXACTLY what it is you are doing that's causing the feeling , like is the machine you're using have a different shape seat , are your leaning over at any point , are you baring down different
I highly doubt it's a shoulder issue as much as it is the machine or your position
Definitely inside the butthole. I don't have hemroids, prostate wise I'm mid 30s never got it checked

You could have gay tendencies.

Definitely inside the butthole. I don't have hemroids, prostate wise I'm mid 30s never got it checked
Prostate; get it checked. PSA + ‘finger wave’ just to be safe.

In all sincerity

I have radiating numbness down my left arm when doing dumbbell shoulder presses. Barbell and jerk press I do not elicit the same response.

Hypothesizing some nerve impingement that only occurs during certain range of motions.

Saw a sciatica doctor a while ago, spine is solid so we’re both scratching our head. Impingements due to skeletal muscle are rare but not completely unheard of.

Id start by getting you neck/back adjusted. Get some x rays to see if you have a nerve impingement.

I would have to think it was a nerve issue unless the weight is causing more pressure to be put on your hemorrhoids!

I would have to think it was a nerve issue unless the weight is causing more pressure to be put on your hemorrhoids!
I sure would not want to wish hemorrhoids on anyone, so damned painful. Lifting weights, especially squats can really aggravate it.

I sure would not want to wish hemorrhoids on anyone, so damned painful. Lifting weights, especially squats can really aggravate it.
You think they are painful. If you ever have hemorrhoid surgery you will know what pain is really like.

You think they are painful. If you ever have hemorrhoid surgery you will know what pain is really like.
I had hemorrhoids in the past and yes it's painful I know, but lucky to not need any surgery for that yet.

I had hemorrhoids in the past and yes it's painful I know, but lucky to not need any surgery for that yet.
It is the most painful surgery i have had and i have had my shoulder rebuilt from tearing off 2 rotators and rupturing a bicep, another shoulder replaced and part of my spine cut away, fused and rods implanted.

It is the most painful surgery i have had and i have had my shoulder rebuilt from tearing off 2 rotators and rupturing a bicep, another shoulder replaced and part of my spine cut away, fused and rods implanted.
Wow damn sorry to hear that, man. That has to be rough and I myself am getting ready for when the pain comes from my degenerating lower back discs so taking as much care to not add any trauma to my lower back.

OP,

What is your foot position? You could be bracing yourself in a manner that is exacerbating an inguinal hernia.

Jeff Cavalier (who also gives tons of questionable advice) has a video on how doing DB rows with your knee on a bench can cause this.

No joke, there are a couple of only shoulder machines that when I go heavy, I feel something tingling in my butt. Almost like the Gspot.

What's the science behind this? Only shoulder machines
I’ve experienced the same thing myself on a few occasions. A female I used to help train experienced this every training session that compressed the spine. Sounds like a Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws