over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It takes patience

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Many of us have been doing this a good little while….a lot of you have been doing it 5-6 years and some of you are just starting out.
Regardless of our experience levels most of us do not possess pro level genetics, talent or potential. In fact truly very few people do possess such potential.
Nonetheless we all pursue our endeavor of creating a bigger more proportionate and ripped physique with our pro counterparts as role models of sorts. We aspire to gain a look that they possess.
Some of you however seem to think its an easy thing to emulate their habits and you will reap the gains that they have gotten….well that is just incorrect.
What you do is your business but seriously wake up and realize that the pros do what they do because they can…the rest of us have to do it differently.
I have a buddy who is 23 years old, and has serious pro potential, big back, delts, small waist and huge legs, he entered his first show and won, he barely took anything, no gh, no insulin, just basic AAS and 12 week diet. He’s off now and hes still 260 with abs.
He doesn’t stay on and has an on call job where occasionally hes required to work 48 hrs straight with no sleep.
That’s not drugs, that’s just natural genetics, hes almost as big as I am and will more than likely surpass me this year and I have been doing this crap for 22 years-that’s reality!
I don’t have gifted genetics I have a work ethic and continually try to learn.
This game takes patience, A LOT of patience, you guys think hopping on buckets of gas, GH, slin and every other thing, while staying on will get you around your genetics?
Wrong.
You will just be using more drugs is all, and a lot of you don’t know jack shit about diet and training, some of you do, but most don’t.
In the end -do whatever you want, but this is going to take time, you will not be big next month, or next year, maybe in 4 years you will see those types of gains, like I said it took me 22 and Im still not to the point I wanted to be when I started, and I didn’t use AAS the first ½ of my journey…what I did do was learn how to eat and train -and that’s still where my focus is today.
Im not some big time bodybuilder but I see more and more guys posting up these questions that are based off impatience. And a lot of you are fooling yourselves going all out from day one that this will fast track you to being a beast.
I have seen a lot of guys who did that, they do one show get their asses stomped by good competitors and after that they are finished and you don’t even see them in the gym.
Patience that’s what it takes, bodybuilding is like erosion in reverse and it’s a very slow process for most of us, that’s the part of the game that is rewarding, when you look back at all the hard work and time you put in, it makes it all worth it-there is no easy button in bodybuilding.

Good post and its all true I believe!!!

Spot on bro:headbang:

Many of us have been doing this a good little while….a lot of you have been doing it 5-6 years and some of you are just starting out.
Regardless of our experience levels most of us do not possess pro level genetics, talent or potential. In fact truly very few people do possess such potential.
Nonetheless we all pursue our endeavor of creating a bigger more proportionate and ripped physique with our pro counterparts as role models of sorts. We aspire to gain a look that they possess.
Some of you however seem to think its an easy thing to emulate their habits and you will reap the gains that they have gotten….well that is just incorrect.
What you do is your business but seriously wake up and realize that the pros do what they do because they can…the rest of us have to do it differently.
I have a buddy who is 23 years old, and has serious pro potential, big back, delts, small waist and huge legs, he entered his first show and won, he barely took anything, no gh, no insulin, just basic AAS and 12 week diet. He’s off now and hes still 260 with abs.
He doesn’t stay on and has an on call job where occasionally hes required to work 48 hrs straight with no sleep.
That’s not drugs, that’s just natural genetics, hes almost as big as I am and will more than likely surpass me this year and I have been doing this crap for 22 years-that’s reality!
This game takes patience, A LOT of patience, you guys think hopping on buckets of gas, GH, slin and every other thing, while staying on will get you around your genetics?
Wrong.
You will just be using more drugs is all, and a lot of you don’t know jack shit about diet and training, some of you do, but most don’t.
In the end -do whatever you want, but this is going to take time, you will not be big next month, or next year, maybe in 4 years you will see those types of gains, like I said it took me 22 and Im still not to the point I wanted to be when I started, and I didn’t use AAS the first ½ of my journey…what I did do was learn how to eat and train -and that’s still where my focus is today.
Im not some big time bodybuilder but I see more and more guys posting up these questions that are based off impatience. And a lot of you are fooling yourselves going all out from day one that this will fast track you to being a beast.
I have seen a lot of guys who did that, they do one show get their asses stomped by good competitors and after that they are finished and you don’t even see them in the gym.
Patience that’s what it takes, bodybuilding is like erosion in reverse and it’s a very slow process for most of us, that’s the part of the game that is rewarding, when you look back at all the hard work and time you put in, it makes it all worth it-there is no easy button in bodybuilding.

Very well said. I began in the gym at 19, and took the plunge at age 30. Best thing i could of done was waited. EVERYTHING in moderation, hard work, proper diet and good work ethics...when your 60, your body will thank you.

The accessibility to certain compounds these days is much easier, now new trainees have access to things that simply didnt even exist 20 years ago.
Despite all these extra 'tools' a craftsman is only as good as his experience and knowledge, you can have all the best tools and still not be able to build a nice house with out the know how and hard labor....and it surely doesnt happen overnight.

Good post. The biggest thing I've learned is how important diet is to this whole process. And I learned it because gear used to be hard to get. Ajdos is right, too easy to get everything these days. I'm thankful now, but back in the day, "upping the dose" wasn't always possible, so other things had to improve and it made for smarter bodybuilders.

I'm glad this takes time. Because time shows you what you really want. And it changes as you get older.

im learning no matter how much oil you inject, it all takes some time...if u aren't growing, something needs to be changed! diet and/or training!

Some common sense....which is something that has been lacking in many threads of late

Good post. The biggest thing I've learned is how important diet is to this whole process. And I learned it because gear used to be hard to get. Ajdos is right, too easy to get everything these days. I'm thankful now, but back in the day, "upping the dose" wasn't always possible, so other things had to improve and it made for smarter bodybuilders.

I'm glad this takes time. Because time shows you what you really want. And it changes as you get older.

Remember the days when you joined a forum and you had to learn and earn your way to having someone pm you or email you someone's email?

Man they dont know HOW GOOD they got it now, and to think they bitch about 50 posts lol.

Back then you might have 1500 and not get access to jack shit.

You were forced to learn and earn the respect of the current vets on the board before you were EVEN trusted.

You mean you actually have to workout diet and just cant pump your body full of chemicals and be huge dammit im done with this shit lol great post buddy one of the best i've read in a while

Wrong.

Spot on. Its like all the kids in the play ground thinking if they keep practicing their dribble they are going to be Kobe Bryant. Everyone can improve, and it's a blessing to dream, but manage your expectations.

Don't forget the pros also have the genetics and the risk accepting personalities to push the chemical envelop way beyond responsible. And I don't believe too many of the pros are getting rich.

You mean you actually have to workout diet and just cant pump your body full of chemicals and be huge dammit im done with this shit lol great post buddy one of the best i've read in a while

LOL! sorry to be the bearer of bad news....
Glad you enjoyed it.

Remember the days when you joined a forum and you had to learn and earn your way to having someone pm you or email you someone's email?

Man they dont know HOW GOOD they got it now, and to think they bitch about 50 posts lol.

Back then you might have 1500 and not get access to jack shit.

You were forced to learn and earn the respect of the current vets on the board before you were EVEN trusted.

you are SO right my friend.ive been doing this 15 years and honestly people now dont realize how good they have it.

Shoulda been poet not a.bodybuilder. hardwork is what it takes my freind. like anyother sport drugs are a small part yes sum can't do it yes. But tell me Jordan was all genetics hardly.. that's hardwork to the bone.. LeBron that genetics and he will never have what Jordan has... i hate all these post it all genetics small part really compared to hard work and dedication that's what makes champions!

Shoulda been poet not a.bodybuilder. hardwork is what it takes my freind. like anyother sport drugs are a small part yes sum can't do it yes. But tell me Jordan was all genetics hardly.. that's hardwork to the bone.. LeBron that genetics and he will never have what Jordan has... i hate all these post it all genetics small part really compared to hard work and dedication that's what makes champions!

Great point, champions have BOTH great genetics and talent and the work ethic to shape those god given attributes into a championship physique.

Great post and you made some great points.

I was thinking about these same views last night in the gym. I looked around and noticed a new batch of guys in there working their hearts out. I only hope one or two sticks with it and stays consistent long term. I've noticed a trend of new guys come in, work diligently and to the best of their knowledge a few months then I never see them again and seems to be full of a new crop. This whole cycle. It takes consistency, long term, all along with proper diet. Also, I believe it takes a vision of looking ahead 3 or 4 years, mixed in with real, shorter goals.
Another thing I've noticed is people that I have seen in the gym long term, yet no physique change. I personally attribute that to diet. For example, one cat I see a lot and whom we usually speak, was telling me about some goals of his. I asked him what he had eaten that day, "um, some tacos and a burrito, and plenty of sodas". I personally don't understand the behavior of not effectively taking advantage of all the work and gym time one puts in with a proper diet. Prepping all my meals saves me money from going out to lunches with everyone and avoiding overeating the non optimum foods.

This is a very good informative post. It really does scare me when someone that weighs 180-200 lbs. And doesn't look like they really train are asking about insulin, growth, anadrol, and dbol along with test and tren for their next cycle. If they read or researched some of the professional trainers and bodybuilders, they could really help educate and speed up their progression. Don't be afraid to listen or hire someone like PHIL HERNON FROM THIS BOARD. He doesn't bite and knows as much as anyone you can get one on one with. The money you spend with Phil will be worth more than twice that much in supplements. It doesn't have to be Phil per say, but he is easy to contact and deal with through PM. Good luck.

I have to say without the information from this board I would never have made any improvements what so ever and would have gave up when I had so much more potential..

All I can say is thank you to all the contributing members here its truly a blessing

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear