over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IVAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan said:
... I think playboygirl is actually right....... She lied her ass off to me and made me look like the biggest fool here alive!!! I owe playboy an apology......

in case anyone may come across a psycho in the future, your first sign would have been when playboy girl sent out the link with the film strip of the nude shots, including the exact one you said could never be found ;)

I wondered why none of the guys said anything about that being a little strange, :confused: but then again, I wonder a lot of things about guys LOL

Well look at the brightside guys. At least we saw some hot T&A! :D

Mav

Ivan said:
Why dont you ask your mom?

Wow, my suspicions of you being the biggest tool on the board have been confirmed. Good one, Napolean. :eek:

TONE said:
Wow, my suspicions of you being the biggest tool on the board have been confirmed. Good one, Napolean. :eek:

I say you are the tool here. I've gone back through all your posts and not a single one has been constructive regarding anything at all. You just have a smart mouth overall and trying to stir shit up. 1st warning.

WEll TONE looks like IVAN will have to come to SCOTTSDALE and show you how big of tool he is...I assure you you would not train again after he gets done just playing with you.

It does not take much to talk shit on the net...but if you like I would pay to fly IVAN down there to show you that he and I are action and not words like you like to use.

Have a good day.

Steak Helmet said:
WEll TONE looks like IVAN will have to come to SCOTTSDALE and show you how big of tool he is...I assure you you would not train again after he gets done just playing with you.

It does not take much to talk shit on the net...but if you like I would pay to fly IVAN down there to show you that he and I are action and not words like you like to use.

Have a good day.

You scare the hell out of me.... :rolleyes:

Do tell, what sort of games do you two play together? Naked twister with whip cream? Sounds like you're speaking from experience, bro.

You dog talking shit on the internet, but what do you think you are doing here? Making empty threats about what your boyfriend will do to me? That's cool. I'll have to make threats about what so-and-so will do you out in wherever you live.

wow

Steak forget him. Thanks for getting my back thogh man. This guy is a joke, always will be too. It is people like him that talk a bunch of shit, then get the utter shit beat out of them, then immediately go running to the police. I have gone to jail too many times to care about little kids like him. Hopefully someone will ban his stupid ass. :action-:m

Ivan said:
Steak forget him. Thanks for getting my back thogh man. This guy is a joke, always will be too. It is people like him that talk a bunch of shit, then get the utter shit beat out of them, then immediately go running to the police. I have gone to jail too many times to care about little kids like him. Hopefully someone will ban his stupid ass. :action-:m

lol again, empty threats. :star-wars

TONE said:
lol again, empty threats. :star-wars

Uhh wow you ARE an idiot -- Big A just warned you so how is that an empty threat? Hell I do not have to threaten you, I KNOW FOR A FACT that I could destroy you, so it makes no difference, unless of course you too were a pro fighter, but I know you were not, because usually the guys who are the real deal, never start fights like your faggot ass did.

Ivan said:
Uhh wow you ARE an idiot -- Big A just warned you so how is that an empty threat? Hell I do not have to threaten you, I KNOW FOR A FACT that I could destroy you, so it makes no difference, unless of course you too were a pro fighter, but I know you were not, because usually the guys who are the real deal, never start fights like your faggot ass did.

Uh, when did I start a fight or threaten anyone to flying out to where they live to "kick their ass?" :rolleyes: Talk is cheap bro.

Big A warned me, then someone else made a post after him directed at me so I responded, seems pretty simple to me....then again I have an I.Q. that is above the single digit mark, so maybe that's why it's easier for me to understand. :eek:

nope

YOU motherfucker, YOU started the fight --- "do you ever get laid" statement was it....WTF do you call that? Well then you're a damn liar. Whatever, I agree with Big A, your posts are worthless and IDIOTIC.
I replies back with a joke about your mom (I feel sorry for her) and you shit your panties, and started with more insults.

Last edited:
Ivan said:
YOU motherfucker, YOU started the fight --- "do you ever get laid" statement was it....WTF do you call that? Well then you're a damn liar. Whatever, I agree with Big A, your posts are worthless and IDIOTIC.

True, I made the statement...but you don't see me threatening to kick someone's ass etc over a few lines on the computer. It's an opinion, calm down...everything will be alright when you wake up tomorrow, trust me.

Typical

Well usually in life when I get disrespected like you did to me like that, the next thing you would see is a doctor looking over you and then making this statment: " well he is gonna live, but he will have no use of his right eye, he will need new teeth, and will suffer from horrible headaches for the rest of his life. His lungs have collapsed from his ribs caving in on them, and apart from his kidneys severely bruised he was lucky." TONE: "I..I... I want mommy....someone give me a phone I want to talk to the police. TONE's MOM: "what did your foolish mouth get you into this time?" TONE: aww mom I thought I could just talk shit like dumbfuck I am and that nothing would happen..then this guy handed me the worst beating of my soon to be short life. "

This has happened to me about oh 10 times, so I have been paying bitches like you for hospital bills, jail fines, restitution for a long time. Now the ones that Johhny Law were clueless about? Try over 100 pal. The odds favor me you dumb little punk.

You keep throwing in little snide comments, all you had to say was I am sorry I made that statement, BUT YOU WANT ACT LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE on your keyboard. Look at my avatar and memorize my face pal, so if we cross paths, be sure to say hi and who you are. Hopefully you have an army with you because the rage with which I would unleash on you would make hell seem like a safe place.

Ivan said:
Well usually in life when I get disrespected like you did to me like that, the next thing you would see is a doctor looking over you and then making this statment: " well he is gonna live, but he will have no use of his right eye, he will need new teeth, and will suffer from horrible headaches for the rest of his life. His lungs have collapsed from his ribs caving in on them, and apart from his kidneys severely bruised he was lucky." TONE: "I..I... I want mommy....someone give me a phone I want to talk to the police. TONE's MOM: "what did your foolish mouth get you into this time?" TONE: aww mom I thought I could just talk shit like dumbfuck I am and that nothing would happen..then this guy handed me the worst beating of my soon to be short life. "

This has happened to me about oh 10 times, so I have been paying bitches like you for hospital bills, jail fines, restitution for a long time. Now the ones that Johhny Law were clueless about? Try over 100 pal. The odds favor me you dumb little punk.

You keep throwing in little snide comments, all you had to say was I am sorry I made that statement, BUT YOU WANT ACT LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE on your keyboard. Look at my avatar and memorize my face pal, so if we cross paths, be sure to say hi and who you are. Hopefully you have an army with you because the rage with which I would unleash on you would make hell seem like a safe place.

You are about as serious as a fag watching the Superbowl. :rolleyes:

Judging from your history, you probably took someone else's picture and posted it up as your own...*cough*like that "girlfriend" *cough*

LOL

more stupidity out of your mouth

My history on here? Well since you are so ignorant not to notice that I have earned my stripes here, you would realize I have never had somehting like this happen.
Actually I have met a few of the members on here, and they can all verify its me. What happened to me was fucked up, and I have no problem getting ladies AT ALL. I posted a pic of my ex up there (again members here met her) and she is gorgeous, so in reality its YOU that has NOTHING to stand on. I am no bullshitter and sometimes crazy things happen. I was suckered bad, I have no reason to make shit up like this. I was actually pretty stoked when I thought the possibilities with this girl. The pics she then sent me did seem a little off (but jesus not by much) of what I remembered, but in those pics she had a TON of makeup on, so I figured it was her. She lied to me about everything, made me look, feel, and be an ass here. So I was pretty overwhelmed with the whole thing, then you come on and start talking shit. And now you still can't shut the fuck up. I would LOVE, absolutely LOVE to beat you sensless, and the whole time I would be laughing ---at your bloody mess of a face LOL!!

Ivan said:
My history on here? Well since you are so ignorant not to notice that I have earned my stripes here, you would realize I have never had somehting like this happen.
Actually I have met a few of the members on here, and they can all verify its me. What happened to me was fucked up, and I have no problem getting ladies AT ALL. I posted a pic of my ex up there (again members here met her) and she is gorgeous, so in reality its YOU that has NOTHING to stand on. I am no bullshitter and sometimes crazy things happen. I was suckered bad, I have no reason to make shit up like this. I was actually pretty stoked when I thought the possibilities with this girl. The pics she then sent me did seem a little off (but jesus not by much) of what I remembered, but in those pics she had a TON of makeup on, so I figured it was her. She lied to me about everything, made me look, feel, and be an ass here. So I was pretty overwhelmed with the whole thing, then you come on and start talking shit. And now you still can't shut the fuck up. I would LOVE, absolutely LOVE to beat you sensless, and the whole time I would be laughing ---at your bloody mess of a face LOL!!

I was more busting your balls than anything. It was intended as a joke, homeboy.:)

Your little comic book dialogue of how badly you'd "kick my ass" does not unsettle me in the least....talk is cheap. *How do you know I'm not a fucking psychotic maniac that will simply kill your ass(I'm not telling how) and dispose of the body? lol*

Again, I was fucking with you...and it looks like you overreacted. If you are seriously bent out of shape over something someone you do not know has said to you then you need to grow up and learn not to take shit so personally.

If you still have a problem after all of this you are more than welcome to fly out. I will even pick you up from the airport.

*disclaimer: that statement was a joke as well*

Reginal Deny Voice "Can't we all jus' git along" ;)

Everything Ivan says is real.

Among other things, he's a world champion fighter and a professional UFC fighter.
He's real enough that one of my companies sponsors him.

Anyway, this thread has gone on long enough and it's getting locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner