over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IVAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did i miss this one...

wow... BigA remember what i told you threads like this attract attention...:) This has got to be the fucking funniest shit i ever read! OMFGLMFAO Just like all those thread V Dog is in ripping on people.. so many hits in this thread wow.....lol kind of amazing what people like to get all involved in thread wise huh...lol

Mr.Huge

Big A said:
This is playboygirl:
**broken link removed**

She is the tit scammer.

For the ones of you that don't know, she is the one that got all of us to vote on a site so she can win a big holiday, and she will post at least one tit pic (ask Mr Pikels as he is her ex).
Anyway, she won the holiday by a BIG margin thanks to all of us, and then she refused to put up the pic.

SO playboygirl, if you want to keep posting, you have to put up that pic that you owe the entire board for 2 years now.

You don't, your ip will be banned and you will never be able to log onto here again.

:eek: I think she'd be hotter than this Stacie broad if she got those thighs and hips to shrink down a bit.

Ivan said:
Now I do not know what the fuck just happened to me....listen to this...I met this girl at Walmart here in my hometown. She was very hot (blonde) and I had stay at mt house and watch fb....she was staying at the hotel and then she went back to Alabama...we talked on the phone ED, and she wanted to get real serious...she also sent me TONS of pics and I seriously now wonder if it is her. The similarities are striking...I have reasoned this much... There are two gals in her photoalbum...I have been talking with playboy girl pms style and figured some things out... Now the girl I was with was cute as hell just like in the pics, but after I STUDIED my ass off, I realized something was very wrong...So I called her up, and she told me she was at the store..I told her I had to go and called her house...Talked to her mom.... Mom told it to me straight...and it makes my gut wrench.... Apparantly RACHEL is a girl who is STACIS age and IMPERSONATES her..I know this all sounds very crazy as why would a girl that was as hot as that have to impersonate anyone??? Well then mom tells me she has a 1 yr old daughter.....uh oh...yep, that whole story she fed me while she was here was BS..... I am at a total loss guys..I have been duped like none other... I think playboygirl is actually right...the wierd thing is...I actually liked the girl (RACHEL) that was here! SHE was cool!! AND HOT!!! Some of those pics are indeed her.... She lied her ass off to me and made me look like the biggest fool here alive!!! I owe playboy an apology...

I dunno what to do... I am at a total loss guys..and I am VERY sorry...For what is is worth she is hot. But FUCKED in the head...

lol This reminds me of the scene in Napolean Dynamite where he pulls out the picture of some broad and tells Pedro it's his girlfriend. lol

TONE said:
:eek: I think she'd be hotter than this Stacie broad if she got those thighs and hips to shrink down a bit.
ouch not nice,, i have tried to do what i can even surgery to make them go away but they never will horrible genetics sorry

PHIL HERNON said:
Well.........ok then. :confused:

lol

It's cool Playboygirl. No one is perfect(Ronnie Coleman is pregnant), you still look 10x better than the faux blonde barbie that looks like a Rodeo Clown with all of that face paint on. I hate that look.:)

TONE said:
lol

It's cool Playboygirl. No one is perfect(Ronnie Coleman is pregnant), you still look 10x better than the faux blonde barbie that looks like a Rodeo Clown with all of that face paint on. I hate that look.:)
thank you very much

Yes, I can se that from his pictures

playboygrl said:
it was perfect

Yes, I know. He sent me some pics of his "member" last year for a magazine called BIGNHUGESCHLIZZONGHZS, and I noticed right away the asthetics of it. He wanted to do it to win a trip and "surprise" his GF.

but back to the leg thing,, i mean i geneticly have a larger frame on the bottom ex my calves,, is there any way to shrink them down

Yes, there definately is maybe

playboygrl said:
but back to the leg thing,, i mean i geneticly have a larger frame on the bottom ex my calves,, is there any way to shrink them down

I think maybe you can definately shrink them down. Keep up the good work!!

playboygrl said:

I understand. Some things(genetics) are beyond control. I know quite a few women like that. The picture of you walking up on stage looked good, you're in great shape....I was just being a bit of a dickhead earlier, no hard feelings. ;)

TONE said:
I understand. Some things(genetics) are beyond control. I know quite a few women like that. The picture of you walking up on stage looked good, you're in great shape....I was just being a bit of a dickhead earlier, no hard feelings. ;)
no no hard feelings at all

Well guys, playboygrl came through and she emailed me the naked pic.
To say that she looks great is an understatement.

I did promise her that I won't be putting it on the board, but still she took care of her side of the arrangement in my opinion, as such from now on Mr Pickels will not be a 'tit pic scammer' anymore and that is reflected in his user name.
Also playboygrl is welcome to participate here on our board for as long as she wants to.

BTW, you guys are missing out on a GREAT pic :D , but I gave my word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear