over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jeans for bodybuilders

Hmmmm…. Let me take a guess! Affliction, Couture, Rock Revival, True Religion, Society, American Fighter, etc… man, lookin back those shirts were sooooo gaudy!

I’m f’n guilty too in like 2002-2004ish I believe. I’m embarrassed to admit that, but i’ll own it. Hey I used to be a skater punk in highschool/college. I’d wear those HUGE ass jeans (JNCO’s) that had like 30” openings. Rocked a velour shirt too with the hookah shell hemp necklace. F’n 90’s man! HaHazha!!!!

I love the fit/feel of BKE Black though. Super stretchy denim, and look good.

Cage
I had a good pair of BKE's and Rock Revivals from Buckle for years but both eventually tore in the undercarriage during bar fights or general wear and tear from ducking under a bar to serve drinks. However, the RR lasted practically a decade and the BKE's lasted about 3 years. I'll have to look at BKE Black.

Gone are the days when you can find decent jeans for 30-60 bucks..but theyve been gone for a while.

Barbell is absolute trash in their polos and jeans I got a few years ago. The jeans and polos aren't breathable either which compounds the disappointment.
Can’t speak for the polos or shirts. I only wear the jeans, but the material they use now is breathable- if anything it’s a bit thin for winter months would be my only complaint.

I don't like pants to be tight so I have pretty much given up on jeans. My legs aren't even that big but I am tall and wide (long legs and wide hips). I saw Regan Grimes trying on jeans from Father Son's so I figured get them because he is big. I bought the biggest size they offer which was a 38 inch waist. They were about 2 inches too big on the waist and still like tights. I had to get my gf to help me take them off. The contain elastane so they stretch so will fit any legs but if you're like me you won't like them. I can imagine many on here will love them though. If you ever need some nice going out tops they are great though. The best fitting jeans I have ever bought were from a fat person's store called XXL but they were still uncomfortable :D

Personally I am patiently waiting for all pants to return to what I consider normal and for all these pairs of long underwear/long johns to stop masquerading as "pants." IMO Joggers are just about the dumbest clothing trend I have ever seen. I would choose bell bottoms over joggers.

I had a good pair of BKE's and Rock Revivals from Buckle for years but both eventually tore in the undercarriage during bar fights or general wear and tear from ducking under a bar to serve drinks. However, the RR lasted practically a decade and the BKE's lasted about 3 years. I'll have to look at BKE Black.

Gone are the days when you can find decent jeans for 30-60 bucks..but theyve been gone for a while.

Yeah the RR jeans had super thick denim. Probably the heaviest pants I’ve ever held up. The BKE Black ones have the stretchy shit mixed in the denim. Most comfortable pair of jeans made in my opinion.

Cage

Well I am down to my last pair of jeans and they are getting worn out. I need a new pair. Obviously it is very difficult to find jeans that fit big bodybuilder quads.

Last brand I used was Paige. I tried Tailored Athlete and they were wayyyy too tight and had to return them.

Help
Cut off the legs and turn them into jorts.
171336EF-2F1B-4C24-A595-A097705AD803.jpeg

Zanerobe has been pretty good to me in terms of jeans. The Joe Blow denim has a tapered leg and decent room for my quads. Good denim colors too.

I've been using a company in India, www.makeyourownjeans.com
My legs aren't huge by any means but I prefer loose jeans, no nut huggers. They don't exist anymore.
I took measurements from my favorite pair of jeans and ordered from them. They have several colors and fabric weights to choose from. I have several pairs now and my only complaints have been that 1 pair was a little too long but I had them hemmed, no big deal. Another denim was too heavy but that was my fault for ordering it.
They offer other styles and materials as well, not just denim.

Express does the job for me. My waist measures 32" but my legs wont fit so i have to get 34 lol

Hmmmm…. Let me take a guess! Affliction, Couture, Rock Revival, True Religion, Society, American Fighter, etc… man, lookin back those shirts were sooooo gaudy!

I’m f’n guilty too in like 2002-2004ish I believe. I’m embarrassed to admit that, but i’ll own it. Hey I used to be a skater punk in highschool/college. I’d wear those HUGE ass jeans (JNCO’s) that had like 30” openings. Rocked a velour shirt too with the hookah shell hemp necklace. F’n 90’s man! HaHazha!!!!

I love the fit/feel of BKE Black though. Super stretchy denim, and look good.

Cage
For the BKE jeans, do you get the relaxed fit?

For the BKE jeans, do you get the relaxed fit?
I have relaxed fit & loose for ones now… I’ve gotten bigger the past 2 years. I was utilizing the relaxed ones exclusively, but now added in loose. I haven’t bought jeans in awhile now. I recommend going to the store to try em on. Be warned though the sales people there work on commission. You’ll be in the dressing room and they’ll steadily be adding pants for you to try on.

Cage

Cage

I have relaxed fit & loose for ones now… I’ve gotten bigger the past 2 years. I was utilizing the relaxed ones exclusively, but now added in loose. I haven’t bought jeans in awhile now. I recommend going to the store to try em on. Be warned though the sales people there work on commission. You’ll be in the dressing room and they’ll steadily be adding pants for you to try on.

Cage

Cage
Alright I got a ton of suggestions in this thread so it was hard to narrow it down but I ended up ordering a pair of these BKE jeans. Hopefully I won't have to return them.

Alright I got a ton of suggestions in this thread so it was hard to narrow it down but I ended up ordering a pair of these BKE jeans. Hopefully I won't have to return them.
I would’ve went to the store to try on the different ones. Once you tell an associate what you’re looking for you’ll be in the dressing room with 10 different options. They’ll do all the work for you.

I’m a 34” waist, not taped, and I have to get a 32” because the jeans are so stretchy.

Cage

Origin D68. It’s the “jocko” jeans . Stretchy . U will never go back to traditional jeans again. Promise

i was out of touch lets say for 12 years....i went to buy clothes last year for the first time since then and man, everything is sized way smaller now. xl shirts i wore 12-15 years ago are now sized like small large. even 2xl relaxed i can barely fit into. and jeans? fuck than. its all skinny 80s hair band throwback now. worked in high school back then when i had a 29in waist and weighed 155.
i member levi 550s....not now. i prefer to move free,
say, u see all those cops with their faded baggy lookin jeans runnn around chasin bad guys? what kind are those? they look relaxed and comfy. construction crews wear those faded blue jeans too! where they get em?

I used to wear these in college! My roommate and I had the entire Buckle store in our closet lo
I like BKE Black. It’s a brand sold by The Buckle. It’s a mix of denim and some sort of stretchy material. Super comfortable!

Cage
I tried the Buckle Black jeans on for the first time yesterday, and bought TWO PAIR!! I think the jeans were about $85 each pair, but it was well worth it for me.

They have a smaller waist and the stretchy denim works for a smaller waist, and bigger thighs!! The Buckle Black t-shirts they had in store fit great as well. They were kinda like a tapered V neck shirt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131