advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good new video describing how bodybuilders are harming themselves when they donate blood/phlebotomize

It seems from my past reading that higher iron levels can lead to a few health issues. With one being increased vascular problems. And with bodybuilders especially on gear being at a likley higher risk of heart problems. Not controlling iron levels would seem to possibly compound the problem from my thinking.

It seems from my past reading that higher iron levels can lead to a few health issues. With one being increased vascular problems. And with bodybuilders especially on gear being at a likley higher risk of heart problems. Not controlling iron levels would seem to possibly compound the problem from my thinking.
High iron is definitely bad but anabolics actually have a tendency to slightly reduce ferritin.

High iron is definitely bad but anabolics actually have a tendency to slightly reduce ferritin.
@nothuman what do you make of high iron but low ferritin. My iron was 183 range 38-169 and my ferritin was 30. I haven’t donated in over a year and only use 16mg/day test Cyp

I'm not actually sure what the FU to MG conversion is, I have always seen Nattokinase quoted in FU measurements.

This paper seems to suggest 2000FU is enough for the benefits we want: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4479826/

Dante has recommended 4000FU here:
200mg = 4000FU. If I remember correctly Dante recommended that dose twice a day. I buy mine from bulk supplements in powder form so its been easier to dose at once per day. I take a little more than Dante recommended but i'd rather do that than donate blood. Romo mentioned tanking iron levels, it still recovering from mine.

Just a quick relevant pivot ….

Dehydration can skew HCT’s higher.

For an accurate assessment, make sure you are well-hydrated. As we know, this is also applicable for a few biomarkers like eGFR, BUN, etc as well.

@nothuman what do you make of high iron but low ferritin. My iron was 183 range 38-169 and my ferritin was 30. I haven’t donated in over a year and only use 16mg/day test Cyp
Good question. I had this happen to me before too. Serum iron can be heavily influenced by recent iron consumption (like a high iron meal the day before). I would pay more attention to TIBC since it seems to be a better indicator of whether your iron is actually high or low (low TIBC = higher iron). I'd also pay attention to the Saturation %.

Natto @ 8,000fu initially fuck dropped me down to 48. after running fuck it consistently @ 4,000fu morning fuck and 4,000fu at night my fuck hemoglobin has returned back fuck to it usual level of 52-53. to be clear fuck I never began taking to lower fuck this number I was taking it for fuck its anti-clotting properties.

I inserted fuck thru out to convey the message the way the fucker in the video did. fuck

Natto @ 8,000fu initially fuck dropped me down to 48. after running fuck it consistently @ 4,000fu morning fuck and 4,000fu at night my fuck hemoglobin has returned back fuck to it usual level of 52-53. to be clear fuck I never began taking to lower fuck this number I was taking it for fuck its anti-clotting properties.

I inserted fuck thru out to convey the message the way the fucker in the video did. fuck

Funny enough, thats exactly why I started taking it too. I didn't notice it go back up however. How long did it take for that to happen? My quarterly blood work is coming up so it'll be interesting to see if theres any changes.

In addition to what @nothuman suggested you’ll want to check your copper, RBC magnesium and retinol.

Natto, telmisartan, plenty of greens, decent bodyfat and good hydration.

Donating in my opinion is a last resort. Replenishing iron levels is a long process.
Yea you feel like shit after you donate and that says a lot. I take Natto just bc the guys on here said to so I’m flared it’s good for that though my hct and RBC are high normal but yes in range. I think if your blood is super thick and you’re hydrated then prolly should adjust cycle

I'm not actually sure what the FU to MG conversion is, I have always seen Nattokinase quoted in FU measurements.

This paper seems to suggest 2000FU is enough for the benefits we want: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4479826/

Dante has recommended 4000FU here:
So my bottle says take 1 a day which I do with a few other cardio supps, you think it’s a good idea or ok to just take 1 am and 1 pm. I started taking it bc of this board but just did it in face value of posters like you. I take about 15 gms of krill oil a day which I think thins blood as well.

So my bottle says take 1 a day which I do with a few other cardio supps, you think it’s a good idea or ok to just take 1 am and 1 pm. I started taking it bc of this board but just did it in face value of posters like you. I take about 15 gms of krill oil a day which I think thins blood as well.

I personally just follow what Dante has recommended on this, so 4000fu split am/pm. As well as the other things I mentioned.

I take it mostly as a peace of mind thing, having been on trt for so long my levels rarely exceed 48.

Funny enough, thats exactly why I started taking it too. I didn't notice it go back up however. How long did it take for that to happen? My quarterly blood work is coming up so it'll be interesting to see if theres any changes.

about 8 months give or take a few weeks.

I did bloodwork at Labcorp though marek on December 15th which they didn’t process until 2 weeks later on the 29th and got the following results
Rbc 6.38
Hemoglobin 18.6
Hematocrit 58.0

Retest at a quest lab 19 days later and got results same day
Rbc 5.46
Hemoglobin 17.2
Hematocrit 50.4

Any thoughts?

I did bloodwork at Labcorp though marek on December 15th which they didn’t process until 2 weeks later on the 29th and got the following results
Rbc 6.38
Hemoglobin 18.6
Hematocrit 58.0

Retest at a quest lab 19 days later and got results same day
Rbc 5.46
Hemoglobin 17.2
Hematocrit 50.4

Any thoughts?
Were you properly hydrated for the first blood draw ?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity