over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

job rant!

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
first off i love my job. but our sister restaurant has a TON of weddings. we in turn get alot of wedding after parties. i just booked another one for tomorrow night. i swear though if one more fight breaks out at one of these im going to lose it. generally after 10 pm im the only guy working, not that it matters because noone else would help out if i needed it. I HATE FIGHTING. i did enough of it back in philly and i never want to be invloved in another one again. i really dont want to come to work tomorrow. i just know there is going to be some kid of problem with these assholes. how do i poliece 70 drunk people by myself? normally were a local bar and restaurant. any night i know 99% of the people in the building. never needed bouncers. lately these people at these parties have something up theyre asses. the last thing i need is to go to jail because i hit someone. or get myself hurt because of some asswipe. ahhh its just pissing me off.

well i was right! i got punched in the head! not hurt, just punched. Assholes! broke a table in the bar throwing the guy that punched me over it. then the groom beats the shit out of the guy. it was a fun night dealing with the police until 4 am.

well i was right! i got punched in the head! not hurt, just punched. Assholes! broke a table in the bar throwing the guy that punched me over it. then the groom beats the shit out of the guy. it was a fun night dealing with the police until 4 am.

LMAO, I don't miss those days, too many years of bouncing for me, retired in 1995.

Haha, I'm sorry for laughing bro, didn't mean to, but you really did make me laugh.

Because I read the first post, and it's is if you just knew what you were in for.
Then I the post from today, and I just lol'ed as a reaction, you must be psychic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131