over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joining the TRT club soon.

It was and he isn't the only example that I've seen. It's not common for sure but for guys to jump on the poster for making that post is a bit over the top to me. You also did say acknowledge in your post that "just about everyone" so I'm not necessarily arguing with you, but he is right in some rare cases from what I've seen.

He was a bit combative with his response to Rambo's post as well, though, so he could have gone about it in a better way.

Honestly don't remember but that particular person went from 100mg and kept upping the dose based on blood tests. I would assume in his case it is/was ed or eod since that is what that forum/platform recommends in most cases.

Yeah, I always leave room for those freaking occurrences! It certainly is not very common though, and I suspect that when levels come back low on 100 mg/wk or more maybe the blood is taken 5 or 6 days after last injection, right before the next one is due. That would explain most of it I think.

When I have my blood taken 2 days after injection of 100 mg/wk it comes back in the high 800s to mid 900s every time. Ive been doing it now for about 11 years. Most of the guys I read about on here that get pharm test through their health insurance have the same result. My endo said he had never seen such a thing occur, low levels on 100 mg or more a week. It must have a lot to do with when the sample was taken in relation to when the last injection was.

I do remember reading that post you mention and I too cant recall what the dosing protocol was he was using.

Last edited:
the thing is, when blood results are given they gotta say was it peak, trough, or somewhere inbetween.
common knowledge is peak is 8-11x dose, trough is 3-4x. those are called multiples, dont matter if it 100mg a week or 10000mg.
those multiples are gonna be the same if the concentration is indeed whats listed on the label.
see, the half-life isnt just a made up concept. when u peak at a certain number then fall 10-13 percent daily til yr next once a week shot....half life.

Yeah, I always leave room for those freaking occurrences! It certainly is not very common though, and I suspect that when levels come back low on 100 mg/wk or more maybe the blood is taken 5 or 6 days after last injection, right before the next one is due. That would explain most of it I think.

When I have my blood taken 2 days after injection of 100 mg/wk it comes back in the high 800s to mid 900s every time. Ive been doing it now for about 11 years. Most of the guys I read about on here that get pharm test through their health insurance have the same result. My endo said he had never seen such a thing occur, low levels on 100 mg or more a week. It must have a lot to do with when the sample was taken in relation to when the last injection was.

I do remember reading that post you mention and I too cant recall what the dosing protocol was he was using.

For what it’s worth I’m on 100mg a week per my endo. 3 days after my shot, My total T came back at a 1043 I think it was

For what it’s worth I’m on 100mg a week per my endo. 3 days after my shot, My total T came back at a 1043 I think it was

Nice, you have a really good response then. Highest Ive been I think was about 925 and that was 2 days after injection. Im not sure when test cyp peaks.

Nice, you have a really good response then. Highest Ive been I think was about 925 and that was 2 days after injection. Im not sure when test cyp peaks.

I am also on 20mg tamoxifen too. Maybe that caused the elevated test levels?

Last set of labs back in February I was at 600 total T....4 days post shot

My doc told me ideally to get labs drawn 3 days post shot FWIW

I’m on cyp BTW

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members