over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Journal of training gear nutrition and more

I will cover in future test dosage with hgh
For every 150-200 mg test 1 iu
After summer holiday test From 200 will go to 350 and hgh will go to 2iu

Ok time to drop everything apart from test 30 mg day and 1 iu of hgh. Time for a looong cruise.

So here I am decided to finally set up a journal as I started recently log and track everything. Today weight 97.8
That is second day on my low carbs around 100 grams. Felt very weak during last few days do I decided that is time to slowly put back carbs in. Today i will have more carbs in the evening meal as I am making home made waffles. Right now pre training i took 50 grams oats and 35 grams isolate. Post gonna be 35 isolate and banana. After coming home it will be sweet potatoe white fish apple. My recent diet is always in the morning 6 eggs and rest of day depend how carbs intake looks like. As I was cutting recently i will start slow with 150 gram carbs per day as low and after 2 days low one day high. On high days fats are kept low as possible.Protein intake depend on hunger from 300 to over 450 proteins Today I will train shoulders and 2 extra pumping sets for biceps and triceps around 20 repa each set. My training is usually 1-2 working sets and 4-6 exercise with very strict form. For shoulders i usually do 2 sets hammer two sets upright rows for rear cables or dumbels two sets. Later i will do one set of military press and for side it is cables as i feel them better then anything else. I am always trying to beat log book. Volume is low as I train usually 6-7 days a week. I have upper and lower chest separated one day for back one for shoulder one for legs and one for arms so I train each bodypart once a week or once every 6 th day. After back and legs i have small bodypart to give body a rest. I trying to keep things as simple as possible.
It's great to hear that you have decided to set up a journal to track your progress. It sounds like you're currently following a low-carb diet, and you're adjusting your carb intake to improve your energy levels. Today, you're planning to have more carbs in the evening meal by making homemade waffles.

You mentioned that you've been consuming 6 eggs in the morning, and the rest of your meals depend on your carb intake for the day. As you've been cutting recently, you plan to gradually increase your carb intake to 150 grams per day, alternating between low and high carb days. On high carb days, you keep your fat intake as low as possible and your protein intake varies between 300 and 450 grams depending on your hunger levels.

You're planning to train shoulders today and include two extra pumping sets for biceps and triceps, doing around 20 reps per set. Your training typically consists of 1-2 working sets and 4–6 exercises with strict form. For shoulders, you typically do 2 sets of hammer and upright rows for rear cables or dumbbells, followed by one set of military press and one set of cables for the side. You're always trying to beat your logbook, and you typically train 6–7 days a week, with each body part trained once a week or once every 6 days.

It's good that you're trying to keep things simple and track your progress. Remember to listen to your body and make adjustments as necessary to ensure that you're meeting your fitness and health goals.

I have noticed one thing: when I was eating standard sources of carbs being on keto i felt awful after, but when I eat fruits i just feel great- clean type of energy.

It's great to hear that you have decided to set up a journal to track your progress. It sounds like you're currently following a low-carb diet, and you're adjusting your carb intake to improve your energy levels. Today, you're planning to have more carbs in the evening meal by making homemade waffles.

You mentioned that you've been consuming 6 eggs in the morning, and the rest of your meals depend on your carb intake for the day. As you've been cutting recently, you plan to gradually increase your carb intake to 150 grams per day, alternating between low and high carb days. On high carb days, you keep your fat intake as low as possible and your protein intake varies between 300 and 450 grams depending on your hunger levels.

You're planning to train shoulders today and include two extra pumping sets for biceps and triceps, doing around 20 reps per set. Your training typically consists of 1-2 working sets and 4–6 exercises with strict form. For shoulders, you typically do 2 sets of hammer and upright rows for rear cables or dumbbells, followed by one set of military press and one set of cables for the side. You're always trying to beat your logbook, and you typically train 6–7 days a week, with each body part trained once a week or once every 6 days.

It's good that you're trying to keep things simple and track your progress. Remember to listen to your body and make adjustments as necessary to ensure that you're meeting your fitness and health goals.
Fucking AI chatbot piece of shit

Weight 95,9
Time for rebound phase using sensible approach. Need mental focus at work and energy with maximum recovery and progressing during entire year
Training UHT
Nutrition wise and supplements
Before training eaa 15 grams electrolyte 400 mg green tea
After workout
Powerade eaa creatine
Meal after workout
Sweet potatoe banana white fish with evolog from evogen
Rest meals proteins with fruits
Last meal protein with small amount of fats and some carbs again with evolog to shuttle them down for the morning workout.

Weight 95,4
Will do 3 training days per week
Calorie cycling divided into high and low days- high on training days- around 500 carbs and low around 100 on low days. Protein and fats stay the same.

Weight after high carb day 97.7
Cardio fasted 30 minutes first thing in the morning with 200 mg injectible carnitine and 400 mg green tea.

Weight 96.9
Push day from UHT traiing.
Higher carb day as chest shoulders triceps were involved.
Fats will be only from original sources of food like 95% pork or oatmeal but kept on lower side to make sure this rebound will be as good as possible.
Tomorrow legs day and cheat meal.

Weight 98.2
Growing like a weed on a very moderate amount of calories. Still skin on abs is very thin. Today fasted cardio first thing in the morning.

Current way of eating
1 5 eggs 2 scoop whey
2 100 gram oats skyr
3&4 200 grams of fish 100 gram rice 5 gram coconut oil
Last meal whatever i fancy.

Weight 98.6 after high carb yesterday. Today fasted cardio protein fats for breakfast. Lower carb day around 300 carbs. Tomorrow pull day. Weight is slowly climbing up, rebound goes very well.

Another 98.6 kg day. Kept carbs ad moderate as was not very active yesterday. Today was legs day tomorrow push day so I will utilise heavy carb day tomorrow. Recently realise that my plan being as light as possible did not work. Still sore knees so decided to start train legs heavy again despite that I had hernia surgery from squats. My training routine had to be changed so front box squats and legs presses with deadlift on stiff legs are my choice. I remember that when I was my biggest and stringers none of this shit happened. I was all the time pain free. The moment when i start to be all time shredded then when problems arrived. I am fed up with constant aches so it is time go back to being a unit 😁 maybe i am not gonna be ifbb pro size but I will be damned if I will not be 105 kg next year with good quality and strong again. I dont need to gain weight very quick but I need to go up every month. Hgh goes from 1 iu from today to 2iu just to allow me for cleaner gains.

Plan for the mass phase : 15 kg up then maintenance then 4 weeks minicut then another 10 kg then proper cut. I dont give myself exact time frame but I do give strict numbers to achieve.

Weight 99.9 off day , fasted cardio. Less carbs today. First two meals around 80 carbs later each meal around 50

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear