over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Journal of training gear nutrition and more

Carnivore full is not for me 😂😂 i am peanut butter addict. This is my cryptonite on keto. On carb based diet it was ice cream. Over here is PB , no matter how much meat cheese I ate i had this emptyness feeling which was gone only after a two spoon of PB.

I was just wonder recently why I have such a low level of energy. I was thinking very low bodyfat - my weight stayed the same after contest as I have no need to eat pizza ice cream. I just stayed keto. Think is I was trying to be very keto so olives avocado nuts pb dark chocolate greens tomatoes etc in massive amount to cover everything, but …. I think it was more low carb then keto. People who done this say one thing - during adaptation no more then 20 grams of carbs and i think there is legit reason for it. I was in a limbo between low carb where there is no mental clarity from ketosis. So this is my second day now where only carbs are a spoon of pb. No veggies nothing just literally below 10 grams of carbs and mct to boost ketones. That should solve problem. Sometimes when i want something too much it is just that- too much.

Meat and nuts - love this combo. RIP Charles Poliquin was huge advocate of this.

Dianabol = the most worthless drug in bodybuilding! Yep I said it 🙂
That was my first cycle ever. 10 mg a day transformed me really well. But….. you need to be shredded to benefit it fully. I was just after cut so it filled my muscles amazingly. Not much lost after cycle. I love dbol when very lean. But for regular gym rat- you are right- they should not touch it they will just get fatter 😁😁

Energy level massively improved since i started be very strict with carbs and keep them below 20 grams. Lesson learned.

Weight from contest did not change almost at all 0.5 kg? I could if I wanted jump from contest to contest week by week with almost same conditioning. This is really really good regarding not having rebounds and be easy on the whole body. Keto somehow allows you to be in your healthy weight without counting calories at all. I would not get away with that on carb base diet. Great diet for maintaining physique. Is it ideal for massive gains- no not really but if you are looking to be lean feeling light healthy and eat tasty food there is really no better solution then this.

Dianabol = the most worthless drug in bodybuilding! Yep I said it 🙂
Bro.... I think you're right. I think it's a great drug for strength athletes, not good for bodybuilders.

People talk about tren making them emotional and angry, but that's what dbol does to me. Extreme irritability and ready to fly off the handle all the time, much more so than on 50mg/day of tren ace or equivalent tren e. The pumps are cool and all but I don't know if you can really conflate that with muscle growth. Methylestradiol is nothing to mess with and good luck with not using an AI on dbol; you're gonna either have gyno, moodiness, or ED if you try to go without an AI on dbol. I guess its less harsh on the liver than comparable "offseason" drugs, but I think if you're gonna take an oral, go with anadrol or superdrol if you want something strong and can handle it, or go with anavar or turinabol if you are a low dose pussy like myself.

I have clinical hypotension and my bp is sitting in the high 80s on contest prep so I can't comment on bp sides with various orals, but I'm told that dbol is among the worst offenders due to highest water retention of all the common orals.

Bro.... I think you're right. I think it's a great drug for strength athletes, not good for bodybuilders.

People talk about tren making them emotional and angry, but that's what dbol does to me. Extreme irritability and ready to fly off the handle all the time, much more so than on 50mg/day of tren ace or equivalent tren e. The pumps are cool and all but I don't know if you can really conflate that with muscle growth. Methylestradiol is nothing to mess with and good luck with not using an AI on dbol; you're gonna either have gyno, moodiness, or ED if you try to go without an AI on dbol. I guess its less harsh on the liver than comparable "offseason" drugs, but I think if you're gonna take an oral, go with anadrol or superdrol if you want something strong and can handle it, or go with anavar or turinabol if you are a low dose pussy like myself.

I have clinical hypotension and my bp is sitting in the high 80s on contest prep so I can't comment on bp sides with various orals, but I'm told that dbol is among the worst offenders due to highest water retention of all the common orals.
I saw a nice trick how to run dbol. Lets assume you want to run dbol in 4 weeks. Swap test you run to prop and then when you want to run dbol just use it as a test. For example i run 200 mg test week with npp I would just do 20 mg dbol day with npp.

I saw a nice trick how to run dbol. Lets assume you want to run dbol in 4 weeks. Swap test you run to prop and then when you want to run dbol just use it as a test. For example i run 200 mg test week with npp I would just do 20 mg dbol day with npp.
The only reason I can see anyone running dbol is if you have low estrogen and you need or want to raise your estrogen quickly then yea sure run dbol, other than that I would throw it in the trash 🗑

Mg per mg dbol
Is much more powerful mass builder then test and nandrolone , of course it is not gonna look pretty but the results will be there. I have some dbol left so in a few weeks time I will run it. I will post pictures before and after.

Weight 97.4. Need to cut a bit on fat consumption as weight piling too fast. Still very good quality so I prefer to keep insulin sensitivity.

So two weeks ago decided to train properly fasted no bcaa no eaa just coffee with stevia (sometimes only water) and no - i didnt noticed any negatives. I am still beating log book , training quality is the same. No whey post workout no supps in anabolic window just good old fried eggs after. Few quid in a pocket every month which gives me around 200 eggs for the price of those supps. Recovery is still great. Keto is very protein sparing so why pay for things i dont need.

How i miss fulness … at least food is tasty and I am lean as fuck …😁

Attachments

• 5AFAFCCD-B66B-4373-8D90-CEEC30E25A88.jpeg
    5AFAFCCD-B66B-4373-8D90-CEEC30E25A88.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 44
  • D78D8541-FB9C-41CE-9E39-15887CFCA736.jpeg
    D78D8541-FB9C-41CE-9E39-15887CFCA736.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 45
New training style right now: breaks around 20-30 seconds , more sets , none to failure but just to keep constant pump in muscles , very intensive style. Also change in nutrition - no more fasted workout, 30 grams whey 5 gram creatine , 10 grams mct , electrolytes - an hour before training.

Current weight 102.2 kg put some fat recently - some birthdays etc but yes cakes was amazing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws