over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a bit of Tren

Also consider the possibility that their training habits may be so poor that it's actually working against them along with a poor diet and inadequate rest and that the truckload of androgens is the only thing serving to keep them just above water. Many times these are the people that start training and 3 months later just look worse and feel terrible and give up.

All the while they watch another guy come in 2 maybe 3 days a week, less androgens and throws some weights around for a while but then goes home and gets adequate rest and eats good foods. Then they'll say he has great genetics but really it's just that he put some stress on the muscle but had other key components right. While original guy had more than enough androgens and anabolics but absolutely nothing else right - overtrained, malnourished, no rest.

A lot of stars have align to make a person a candidate for growth. AAS and PEDs is just one link in a long line of so many things. Genetics, training, diet, rest, chemicals (PEDs). Training knowledge, training wisdom, and common sense creates muscle combined and proportional to genetic ability. At least that's always been very much my opinion.

Genetics definitely has a big role in it all. But me personally, I try to be careful with that word because it can also be very easily used as a copout. And I think it is more often than we think.
I agree with this. In my younger years I ran more aas but looked worse than I do now. Not due to slacking off in the gym but because I was always switching my routine, diet, trying to optimize everything based on things I read online. This routine, oh no this one is better.

Once I focused on a simple routine, lower volume, high intensity, perfect form, getting stronger, I made improvements. I then lowered my dosage and still made improvements. I do not consider myself a good responder to aas so that is a factor. But I have experienced better results by improving my training, and diet, than using more aas or using this one vs that one. However there are some great responders who the aas may be more important part of the equation.

I think we are in agreement. Your first statement is what I was trying to get from him until he said he was ignoring me not sure what about my response triggered that reaction.

I was also trying to see to what degree cattle are able to add mass simply by adding tren, I would assume s good bit. One thing to keep in mind I believe when it is given to them it's with estrogen. I know little about cattle so I also assume they are still growing ( age) when they take it and eat as much as they want. So those are other factors, a surplus is present and they are given it before they are fully grown.
Estrogen is given to the cattle for pure weight increase (lean tissue + fat) because cattle given only tren gain less weight because it almost purely LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE 💪🏿

Estrogen is given to the cattle for pure weight increase (lean tissue + fat) because cattle given only tren gain less weight because it almost purely LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE 💪🏿
Yup. And an extremely lean steak tastes dry and tough as opposed to a nice juicy steak with nice marbling (intramuscular fat). This is why I mix my venison with beef. Venison is really dry unless you cook it in fats or with fat like the 50% beef/ 50% deer burger I eat almost every day.

Makes sense. I remember years ago when fina and tren being talked about in cattle were common threads you'd see on boards talk about the estrogen being added. I never made it myself but I thought I recall guys had to remove the estrogen with their kits, this was like 2003 lol

Makes sense. I remember years ago when fina and tren being talked about in cattle were common threads you'd see on boards talk about the estrogen being added. I never made it myself but I thought I recall guys had to remove the estrogen with their kits, this was like 2003 lol
The first finaplex pellets did not have estrogen added to them, later on the company added estrogen to raise feed lot weight.

The first finaplex pellets did not have estrogen added to them, later on the company added estrogen to raise feed lot weight.
Good info. I know on the boards some vets would claim it was stronger if made from pellets vs powder (what we buy today) they also used to claim the vet grade eq 50mg (fort dodge I think) eq was stronger than ugl eq lol

So for the first time in my life, I threw a little Tren into my cycle. (I love small doses).

My normal year looks like this:

52 weeks:

New Year (JAN) small cycle - (10 weeks) - 1 cc of test, 1 cc of deca (500 mg total)
Next 4 months of the year (16 weeks) - .5 cc of Test per week (125 mg - TRT)
Then another small cycle - (10 weeks) - 1 cc of test, 1 cc of deca (500 mg total)
Last 4 months of the year (16 weeks) - .5 cc of Test per week (TRT)

So this time around, and this is a first, I added 100 mg Tren-Ace to my 10-week cycle:

(10 weeks) - 1 cc of test, 1 cc of deca, 1 cc of Tren-Ace (600 mg total)

Physically I feel amazing. Mentally I'm OK except my patience seems to be totally gone, LOL.
Not with family members, but just mainly with the public, or people I work with (that im not real fond of), etc. Like zero patience at all, agitated.
My friends at work, no changes there, still enjoy them as always. (Its mainly the well-known whiny customers). (IT Network/Security Engineer)
And Im normally pretty laid back. Im only like 4 weeks into it (I had to start at end of JAN because of yearly physical, bloods, etc).

Does the mental aspect (the lack of patience, being a bit agitated) diminish at all? Or just expect to be like this for a bit until done (6 more weeks)?
I realize everyone's different but curious as to what some of you may have experienced. Its totally do-able, Im just more curious what others experienced.

Luckily I work from home, so its just being on con-calls with people, or them messaging me all day, I start getting agitated. (My job is IT/Network, so I normally am very used to that).
Also at the gym, the slobs leaving their plates all over the floor, throwing paper-towels on the ground, zero-gym etiquette, these people I feel like hitting with a dumbbell). :)

Oh ya, my sleep is only a tiny bit affected it seems, if I get up to piss around midnight, I found myself having issues getting back to sleep.
Now Ive been popping a Unisom gel-cap and problem solved. (Will stop when Tren stops)

Is this a dose that will normally affect peoples sleep and mood? (100 mg)?

I have gained some sudden strength it seems (to get thru some plateaus) so feeling great in the gym. (Just after only 4-weeks with this added compound).

Anyways, thx for reading...

any change in libido?

Also consider the possibility that their training habits may be so poor that it's actually working against them along with a poor diet and inadequate rest and that the truckload of androgens is the only thing serving to keep them just above water. Many times these are the people that start training and 3 months later just look worse and feel terrible and give up.

All the while they watch another guy come in 2 maybe 3 days a week, less androgens and throws some weights around for a while but then goes home and gets adequate rest and eats good foods. Then they'll say he has great genetics but really it's just that he put some stress on the muscle but had other key components right. While original guy had more than enough androgens and anabolics but absolutely nothing else right - overtrained, malnourished, no rest.

A lot of stars have align to make a person a candidate for growth. AAS and PEDs is just one link in a long line of so many things. Genetics, training, diet, rest, chemicals (PEDs). Training knowledge, training wisdom, and common sense creates muscle combined and proportional to genetic ability. At least that's always been very much my opinion.

Genetics definitely has a big role in it all. But me personally, I try to be careful with that word because it can also be very easily used as a copout. And I think it is more often than we think.
Agreed.

I've said the same thing before on here: a lot of people are so grossly overtraining that not even the AAS can save them and they end up without results or worse.

Something some of you may find interesting…

I’m a low dose (max 180-200mg week) guy. Spend 6+ months of the year on 70-80mg test enan. I don’t think I’ve sniffed 200mg a week in quite a while. I maintain roughly 208-220lbs at almost 5’9. I stay very lean half the year, and lean enough to know how things are affecting me the other half the year. Sub 12% always.

I recently added back in 2-4mg Tren Ace everyday besides one or two days I don’t pin based on how off days work out in the week. Usually 2mg one day and 4mg the next day. No real rhyme or reason I’m just a weird fucker w numbers. Say roughly 20mg a WEEK of tren. Within 2 weeks sex drive was noticeably up. Subjectively it seems I’m leaner without any real change. I’ve been on this dose for 4 weeks roughly. Unfortunately, due to a location/job/life change I haven’t had bloodwork in over 11 months so I can’t say anything definitive but something is happening no doubt.

In my competing days, more than 10 years ago now. I only used tren twice as the sides were too much. I never liked the feeling it gave. Used 75mg e3d back then.

I’ll drop it shortly as it was ‘just to see’ if anything would be noticeable but it def was an overall surprise. Not sure I can say much strength wise as it’s winter and I typically put down much more calories this time of year so the jump in strength hasn’t necessarily been any more than what I normally get this time of year due to getting fatter and more leverage plus increased macros.

My mood seems overall more short but I’m kind of a moody bitch anyways.

Anyway… take that for what it’s worth.
Laughable amounts of tren do something. Maybe I’ll try it come summer when I’m less chunky

Something some of you may find interesting…

I’m a low dose (max 180-200mg week) guy. Spend 6+ months of the year on 70-80mg test enan. I don’t think I’ve sniffed 200mg a week in quite a while. I maintain roughly 208-220lbs at almost 5’9. I stay very lean half the year, and lean enough to know how things are affecting me the other half the year. Sub 12% always.

I recently added back in 2-4mg Tren Ace everyday besides one or two days I don’t pin based on how off days work out in the week. Usually 2mg one day and 4mg the next day. No real rhyme or reason I’m just a weird fucker w numbers. Say roughly 20mg a WEEK of tren. Within 2 weeks sex drive was noticeably up. Subjectively it seems I’m leaner without any real change. I’ve been on this dose for 4 weeks roughly. Unfortunately, due to a location/job/life change I haven’t had bloodwork in over 11 months so I can’t say anything definitive but something is happening no doubt.

In my competing days, more than 10 years ago now. I only used tren twice as the sides were too much. I never liked the feeling it gave. Used 75mg e3d back then.

I’ll drop it shortly as it was ‘just to see’ if anything would be noticeable but it def was an overall surprise. Not sure I can say much strength wise as it’s winter and I typically put down much more calories this time of year so the jump in strength hasn’t necessarily been any more than what I normally get this time of year due to getting fatter and more leverage plus increased macros.

My mood seems overall more short but I’m kind of a moody bitch anyways.

Anyway… take that for what it’s worth.
Laughable amounts of tren do something. Maybe I’ll try it come summer when I’m less chunky
Thx for the info man...

Yup. And an extremely lean steak tastes dry and tough as opposed to a nice juicy steak with nice marbling (intramuscular fat). This is why I mix my venison with beef. Venison is really dry unless you cook it in fats or with fat like the 50% beef/ 50% deer burger I eat almost every day.
Yes. Androgens generally increase muscle triglyceride stores. The exogenous E2 (in cattle but not man) increases serum IGF-I concentrations (important since tren lowers it) leading to overall growth (of everything, including muscle) and the E2 does indeed likely cause some adipose tissue deposition also. As you describe, if they just administered high dose tren to these animals, they'd have thick, sinewy muscle that'd be tough to bite through.

You and others (basically everyone here that I can see) continue to make very good points with respect to a) the existence of a minority of hypo- responders, which exist with respect to training as well as androgens, and b) the fact that an individual's weaknesses in approach (whether under- or, quite commonly, over- training; even, perhaps, being orthorexic [less common]) can actually sabotage progress. There is some variance (minor variance) in the dose-responses (as reflected by the standard deviations), but to argue that androgens for the vast majority of healthy young men don't do a TREMENDOUS amount for gains even (experimentally) removing the influence of optimal training and diet is delusional. These are very large effect sizes from 50mg through 600mg that we're talking about.

I won't even address what I can infer from Bleed's reply are misrepresentations attributed to me by anyone I've ignored: obviously, steroids are used in conjunction with training, and anyone who would non-medically use gear without resistance training would have to be some sort of sociopath. I doubt there are many people that aren't highly motivated by training (or by being hyopogonadal) that would ever take gear.

Honestly, I think the anecdotes we hear of complete non-responders are in the vast majority of cases trolls (this is the most common trolling theme [so not actually non-responders at all]), self-sabotagers with unrealistic expectations (types often drawn to steroids and drugs generally), those who got fake gear occasionally, and a sort of anchoring bias in ourselves such that manifests as a tendency to remember the few legitimate cases of hypo- and non-responders, whether it be to training and/or AAS.

I run lol
lol cutstack mix
Primo
Eq
Tren hex
Var
Win
Saizen
And the outcome is insane can add before and after pix—cutters only and prop

Yes. Androgens generally increase muscle triglyceride stores. The exogenous E2 (in cattle but not man) increases serum IGF-I concentrations (important since tren lowers it) leading to overall growth (of everything, including muscle) and the E2 does indeed likely cause some adipose tissue deposition also. As you describe, if they just administered high dose tren to these animals, they'd have thick, sinewy muscle that'd be tough to bite through.

You and others (basically everyone here that I can see) continue to make very good points with respect to a) the existence of a minority of hypo- responders, which exist with respect to training as well as androgens, and b) the fact that an individual's weaknesses in approach (whether under- or, quite commonly, over- training; even, perhaps, being orthorexic [less common]) can actually sabotage progress. There is some variance (minor variance) in the dose-responses (as reflected by the standard deviations), but to argue that androgens for the vast majority of healthy young men don't do a TREMENDOUS amount for gains even (experimentally) removing the influence of optimal training and diet is delusional. These are very large effect sizes from 50mg through 600mg that we're talking about.

I won't even address what I can infer from Bleed's reply are misrepresentations attributed to me by anyone I've ignored: obviously, steroids are used in conjunction with training, and anyone who would non-medically use gear without resistance training would have to be some sort of sociopath. I doubt there are many people that aren't highly motivated by training (or by being hyopogonadal) that would ever take gear.

Honestly, I think the anecdotes we hear of complete non-responders are in the vast majority of cases trolls (this is the most common trolling theme [so not actually non-responders at all]), self-sabotagers with unrealistic expectations (types often drawn to steroids and drugs generally), those who got fake gear occasionally, and a sort of anchoring bias in ourselves such that manifests as a tendency to remember the few legitimate cases of hypo- and non-responders, whether it be to training and/or AAS.
I know you said your ignoring me, if so fine.

But when we talk about people who have a weak response to aas, people who have responded better to improved training/diet with less AAS, you also have to consider that many report 0 sides from aas.

Some guys report noticable strength gains, apparent aggression, lack of libido, sharp rise in bp, nose bleeds, gyno, acne, back pumps, pumps that are painful

Others report none of these and laugh at the idea of needing an anti estrogen on any dose of test

I think response to AAS varies greatly just like genetics in general. It's one thing to whine "I used aas and didn't blow up they don't work" but it's different to say "I decided I want to focus more on health so I dropped from 1.4g a week to 400 and look no different, how dumb was I to use all that gear for nothing"

I know you said your ignoring me, if so fine.

But when we talk about people who have a weak response to aas, people who have responded better to improved training/diet with less AAS, you also have to consider that many report 0 sides from aas.

Some guys report noticable strength gains, apparent aggression, lack of libido, sharp rise in bp, nose bleeds, gyno, acne, back pumps, pumps that are painful

Others report none of these and laugh at the idea of needing an anti estrogen on any dose of test

I think response to AAS varies greatly just like genetics in general. It's one thing to whine "I used aas and didn't blow up they don't work" but it's different to say "I decided I want to focus more on health so I dropped from 1.4g a week to 400 and look no different, how dumb was I to use all that gear for nothing"
Tren is the only steroid that’s ever given me noticeable sides. It destroys my digestion. But test at 1.5-2 grams doesn’t make me feel any diffently. A gram of deca and no Ed problems, libido only ever goes up on cycle regardless of compounds used. So I guess I’m lucky like that…..but, I also don’t gain size very quickly even on really high dose. If anything, I believe it speeds my metabolism up enough that I just start getting leaner and have trouble bulking. So I’ve come way down in dose over the last few years. Even though I’m not “feeling” anything. Clearly 1.5 grams of test isn’t great for you and if it doesn’t cause dramatically faster gains then why bother?

Tren is the only steroid that’s ever given me noticeable sides. It destroys my digestion. But test at 1.5-2 grams doesn’t make me feel any diffently. A gram of deca and no Ed problems, libido only ever goes up on cycle regardless of compounds used. So I guess I’m lucky like that…..but, I also don’t gain size very quickly even on really high dose. If anything, I believe it speeds my metabolism up enough that I just start getting leaner and have trouble bulking. So I’ve come way down in dose over the last few years. Even though I’m not “feeling” anything. Clearly 1.5 grams of test isn’t great for you and if it doesn’t cause dramatically faster gains then why bother?
Mostly in agreement. I know from your posts it seems like alot of things give you digestive issues, but you didn't have them when younger, correct?

For me tren or no aas gives me sides. I can gain or lose weight easily just by adjusting calories, but like you I don't feel like I gain quality size well respite proper diet or dosage (gaining weight is easy it's quality size).

I'm in agreement for most low dosages are better. Most people fail to meet their goals imo due to poor diet or training, not because they didn't use enough AAS or the right compound.

Mostly in agreement. I know from your posts it seems like alot of things give you digestive issues, but you didn't have them when younger, correct?

For me tren or no aas gives me sides. I can gain or lose weight easily just by adjusting calories, but like you I don't feel like I gain quality size well respite proper diet or dosage (gaining weight is easy it's quality size).

I'm in agreement for most low dosages are better. Most people fail to meet their goals imo due to poor diet or training, not because they didn't use enough AAS or the right compound.
I started having digestive issues at around 20. Started lifting weights about 6 months prior. And I’m not necessarily a super low dose proponent either. I still use some decent dosages. But I’m trying to go more towards using the amount that’s necessary to reach the goal, and not so much throwing the kitchen sink at it these days

Always wondered this. Probably a stupid idea, but instead of running a high dose of one - two compounds, throw in small amounts of multiple to where you're not hitting a possible side effect threshold. Still should promote anabolism?
Example -
50mg tren a week
100mg of test
100 mg of eq
100 mg of mast

?

Always wondered this. Probably a stupid idea, but instead of running a high dose of one - two compounds, throw in small amounts of multiple to where you're not hitting a possible side effect threshold. Still should promote anabolism?
Example -
50mg tren a week
100mg of test
100 mg of eq
100 mg of mast

?
Not a stupid idea at all, in fact it makes very much sense. I do the same thing basically but with higher dosages.

Stacking is always superior to solo runs imo (when equalled for total dosage) both from a results-perspective and from a side-effects-perspective.

I think that when you get real tren, you suddenly discover truly how potent this AAS is.
I've run tren two times in my life and this is the third. Never had anything spectacular or major sides up to 400 mg per week. This time is complete different story. Same dose, same test, same AI, same everything. In one week my strenght has skyrocketed, insane pumps and i gained 3-4 lbs with same diet and same bodyfat. Now the sides. Until now i thought they were overrated and i never had anything to worry about.
Now, after one week, i'm experiencing every single sides of the list. The cough, shortness of breath during cardio, insomnia and night sweats, shortness of fuse, high heart rate and so on.
Now that i've realized how strong real tren is, i think i will run max up to 150 mg per week. And i think it could even be too much.
Tren is fucking strong.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner