over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just answer me this...

VNV

Registered
Is it fair to say that if a man really loved a woman, he would give up juicing for her? When I was younger, it would have been a "hah, no way," but as I get older, I begin to wonder. What about saying, "if a woman really loved a man, she would accept his juicing?"

Last edited:
Good thought bro. It does indeed go both ways.

In the long run, it ends up being what/who is a higher priority in life.....which is more important to you.

We all have things that we won't bend on when it comes to a relationship and harmony is finding the person that is happy/ok with those "unbendable" things.....but in every relationship there is also compromise.

Skarn

I'm not really sure what you're asking. Are you asking if there's a double standard? Like a woman with implants vs. a guy juicing?

I never bought the whole "I need bigger tits to feel better about myself," bit any more than I buy the "I need roids to feel better about myself," bit. If your feelings are in the ways I just mentioned then you very likely have self-esteem issues and you should know that bigger breasts and muscles are only an extremely temporary symptomatic solution to a very core problem. You can have perfectly healthy self-esteem and still be drug and implant free!

You're self-esteem should not depend on something as superficial as the size of your breasts or your biceps but rather should come from a true knowledge and respect for yourself as a unique and special human being. If your self-esteem's mechanism for appeasement is something as transitory as your outward appearance, you will forever be lacking in that department (both appearance AND self-esteem).

And no, I did not learn that in college, or from a book, or from my mother - but from thoughtful and contemplative self-examination. If I can reach that conclusion, than I assure you that most anyone can. How rediculous to imagine the fulcrum of your own self-worth as the size of your mammary glands or the size of your pectoral muscles. It's absurdity.

I know I won't. It is the one thing in my life that I am not ready to give up or sacrifice for anyone. Of course there can be a compromise, no more insane cycles, just responsible ones, that I can give in to and think it is only fair.

If your self-esteem's mechanism for appeasement is something as transitory as your outward appearance, you will forever be lacking in that department (both appearance AND self-esteem).

I usually don't post unless I have something to add to a discussion, but wow. Beautifully succinct, OTH. Keep doin' what you do bro.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws