over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got first cycle

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just paid for my first cycle, waiting on it to arrive in the next couple of days. Pretty excited and got that nervous excited feeling.
Feels good man.

here's hoping you plan to start out small, and don't blast you body with every drug known to man. I'll think you'll find that this is what most people here advise......

Sponsor indeed - Fasmuscle

And my cycles going to be
Test e - 375/week
Eq. - 375/week
Tbol. - 40 mg/day
Arimidex - .5 mh g eod

14 week cycle

Plus a pct, forgot to add that, starting small dosages

looks like a nice sensible first cycle (not something thats super common these days)
what are your stats and goals you are looking for with this cycle. Do you have your diet mapped out and on point? Remember too, rest/recooperation is when you are growing so make sure you dont spend hours up hours throwing iron around just because you feel like you can from the boost of the AAS. If your diet and rest are shitty then you can take a truckload of gear and still get results you arent happy with. Overall though looks like a nice first cycle. You could even drop the eq to 350mgs instead of the original 375mgs you had written. Some guys (and i just mean some its not gospel or written in stone) can develop libidio issues if they dont have the test running higher than a compound like eq or deca. Its just an idea you could always order some proviron from a research site or sponser to keep on hand just incase the issue comes to rise (or doesnt "rise" so to speak)

i forgot to add you may not need an anti E but whenver using any AAS a person should always have one on hand in case symptoms pop up. Im not gyno senstive at all and can run some really high doses (though i dont anymore and prefer lower doses for longer durations) and im A OK except for some water retention maybe but i always keep Anti-es on hand and i always have some on hand for any of the compounds i plan on using like deca i keep bromo on hand since if i start to develop out of nowhere progestorne like gyno or other symptons adex isnt going to be very useful. So make sure you are always prepared, id rather spend extra and have some stuff just laying around than have to scamble to find and order something all while im growing into a nice C cup because i thought i wouldnt need it and didnt want to spend the extra money on it.

PS post up your pct so we can help make sure its on point and gets you where you need to be

Sponsor indeed - Fasmuscle

And my cycles going to be
Test e - 375/week
Eq. - 375/week
Tbol. - 40 mg/day
Arimidex - .5 mh g eod

14 week cycle

Need to run the test at least one week longer than the EQ. EQ takes a while to clear. Start PCT 14 days after your last test pin. Good luck!

Thanks for the input guys, yeah I think im goign to run the test out to 14 now, cut the EQ at 13. Im doing this to get in better shape for sports and such (untested) not really trying to get as big as I can yet.

Stats:
6'2
11% BF

lifts:
bench ~ 350
Squat ~ 470
DL ~ 480

And I saw your similar cycle and posted on it, I really want to try tbol from what I read its a great product.

No need for all that for a first cycle. How are you gonna know whats doing what if you have any issues? Test only for a first cycle is the way to go imo.

EQ is useless at that dose..Test kind of is too..Your shutting yourself down for awhile..Make it count..

Well if it ends up being a shitty cycle Ill know what to fix. Im not trying to gain 25 pounds of bulk, I play sports and trying to just gain a bit of lean mass and increase stength. If I dont like it I can always bump up the doses.

Well if it ends up being a shitty cycle Ill know what to fix. Im not trying to gain 25 pounds of bulk, I play sports and trying to just gain a bit of lean mass and increase stength. If I dont like it I can always bump up the doses.

Ok not trying to flame you but what are you going to know what to fix? Your talking about taking 3 things for a first cycle. Why not just run test at 500mgs a wk and make sure your diet is really good. What kind of sports are you playing? How old are you?

i disagree that those doses are to low to be of any use. They are def above any level that would normally be made by the body. I know that im an experienced AAS user and have ran the gamit interms of dosing regimes and now actually prefer lower dosed cycles. I like the gains i get better and its easier on my body to deal with the gains then if i put on 25# (alot of which being water weight) in a few months then if i gain say 7-12 good solid lean pounds in a cycle of lower doses.
Im on the wall about how many compounds he should be using for a first cycle as well. I totally understand why a cycle of just test is recommended for a person new to gear. It makes sense. I also no that for me my first cycle was of just test (test prop to be exact) and i was pretty disappointed with the results. Thhe gains were there but not what i was expecting.Im also one of those guys who tends to not gain lots of strength with test alone and has to use other compounds for that.The oldschool saying used to be, "your first cycle is the best cycle" in terms of fresh receptors and more dramatic gains so i can understand him wanting to utilize this time to run a more indepth comprehensive cycle (that he obviously researched) to acheive the results he is looking for. Now conservative doses in mind what happens if he does run into some type of issue and not having the background with the multitude of compounds how is he going to know exactly what to fix and how to fix it? Its really going to boil down to what he wants to do anyway. I think that if someone has there mind made up generally we cant do to much to stop it the best we can hope for us helping with the safety aspect as much as possible.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys, yeah the low dosages aren't too low for my motives. I want majorly strength gains and not too much soze to help with performance. I have my mind made up getting bloods done before in the middle then again after pct. i understand the whole test only thing first but I highly doubt my body will have a negative effect

Im going to start a log myself, I had started one a bit ago (jumped the gun on the log, but want to redo it and start over). Ill be on the lookout for yours. as it stands im starting my cycle monday

First pin today, 250 mg test, 300 mg eq (same doses coming up on Thursday). Took 3 pharmacies to get the needles which was a pain in the ass, get home and open up the syringe, and my fuckin heart skipped a beat. I was like..an inch and a half aint too bad, until i saw it. Took me like 3 minutes to actually get up and pin, but it went in smooth and easy. fuckin butter, didnt hurt one bit and not sore at all. Guess you just gotta pull the trigger and do it, the fear is worse than the actual act.
Well time to start my very first cycle!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity