over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just sad to see the 90's and 2000's bodybuilders continually going thru this

Unfortunately we will never know how much gear attributed to his condition but steroids on top of rec drugs and alcohol is never a good thing. Not saying the he specifically was doing this. I would suggest anyone using should abstain from drinking and using rec drugs and try to eat a healthy diet.

I believe diet plays a huge role. I know quite few people in their 40's that have either had heart attacks and or had stents put in and these are people who have never touched a weight in their lives but ate a terrible diet. Just recently a heart surgeon in my area dropped dead from a heart attack at the age of 39. He didn't drink or smoke, wasn't over weight and ran quite a bit. He was the poster boy for health. So I guess you never know but this is no reason to hasten things along.

Unfortunately we will never know how much gear attributed to his condition but steroids on top of rec drugs and alcohol is never a good thing. Not saying the he specifically was doing this. I would suggest anyone using should abstain from drinking and using rec drugs and try to eat a healthy diet.

I believe diet plays a huge role. I know quite few people in their 40's that have either had heart attacks and or had stents put in and these are people who have never touched a weight in their lives but ate a terrible diet. Just recently a heart surgeon in my area dropped dead from a heart attack at the age of 39. He didn't drink or smoke, wasn't over weight and ran quite a bit. He was the poster boy for health. So I guess you never know but this is no reason to hasten things along.

You need to start posting here again more regularly

Hey Dante...I am reviving this thread in hopes of directing a few questions at you for specific answers and insight. I hope you don't mind. Also hope you, your family and your TN family had a great Thanksgiving.

1) Do you always use Pomegranate juice intra workout with your bcaa, leucine, creatine?

2) Is your stance on using BCAA during your workout directly due to having protein shakes before and after training? If you didn't do those shakes...would you elect EAA's to sip on?

3) Which Breville juicer do you have/recommend? And what is/are one or two of your favorite juicing recipes?

4) Do you administer your trt subq? How much Aromasin do you find you personally need with trt doses at your age?

5) What is your recommendation for a probiotic?

I am doing a lot of reading on guggulsterones and beta-glucans due to your mentions of them in the past...just wanted to thank you for all your insight. :headbang:

1) I do because its sour and I don't really love it but I drink it for its health benefits (prostate etc) but I use it with apple juice which I really like and water...so I tool around with my intra workout drink. I usually always use fruit juice watered down a little bit with BCAA's extra leucine, creatine or I use Muscle Intrusion which is EAA based also with it.

2) Im just a huge believer in Leucine and think its the hidden key in solving sarcopenia. So to be honest I do have protein drinks pre and post training for a couple reasons (im always in a rush ALWAYS) (2 scoops whey isolate in rice milk pre training, 3 scoops whey isolate in rice milk post training...egg white/ micellar used the rest of day) and I use BCAA's leucine glutamin creatine intra workout or the muscle intrusion and some of the above intra workout in pomegranate/apple juice/water.

3) Breville Juice Fountain--my wife usually makes them for us at nite..kale/beets/celery etc etc..got to admit Ive been slacking lately bigtime because of schedule and have missed them...sometimes I down the greens formula to try to make up for it

4) I have done sub Q in the past. Ive been on TRT since late 2008...I mainly do intramusc though. I use 12.5 mg aromasin every day and that keeps my estrogen at about 25-28 which is where I want it (everyone should want their estrogen to be 21-37 to be optimal). I get full gamut panel blood tested two times a year randomly by my TRT doc. He has a widespread clientele of anti aging people, athletes, WWE wrestlers and so cal bodybuilders. He tells me constantly that I have virtually the best bloodwork of all his patients.

5) I take Vitamin Shoppes Ultimate 10 probiotic with 13 bill org and I take Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi plus MOS. I take one of those in morn and the other version at night. Its been a long time since I have studied probiotics (probably 2 years) but after researching this is what I settled on. I remember the Sacch Boulardi as being very important...I do so much studying that I cannot remember it all I would have to go back and reflect as for the reasons why.

I had a DEXA scan last year. At 6'1" I have 228lbs of LBM. That makes me extremely proud as a lot of guys juicing hardcore dont hold that kind of muscle mass and Im over here doing TRT and brutal heavy DC training for the last 6 years accomplishing that. That would be at 0% bodyfat as you know which isn't possible. So 10% bodyfat for me is 251lbs or so. I was 14.9% (low 260's) on the DEXA when i did it so I know where I need to be (250) and have been accomplishing it. Blood pressure 127-135ish over 74-79ish. resting heart rate 55-66 (I do a lot of cardio now that its about kids/health/function).

Last edited:
1) I do because its sour and I don't really love it but I drink it for its health benefits (prostate etc) but I use it with apple juice which I really like and water...so I tool around with my intra workout drink. I usually always use fruit juice watered down a little bit with BCAA's extra leucine, creatine or I use Muscle Intrusion which is EAA based also with it.

2) Im just a huge believer in Leucine and think its the hidden key in solving sarcopenia. So to be honest I do have protein drinks pre and post training for a couple reasons (im always in a rush ALWAYS) (2 scoops whey isolate in rice milk pre training, 3 scoops whey isolate in rice milk post training...egg white/ micellar used the rest of day) and I use BCAA's leucine glutamin creatine intra workout or the muscle intrusion and some of the above intra workout in pomegranate/apple juice/water.

3) Breville Juice Fountain--my wife usually makes them for us at nite..kale/beets/celery etc etc..got to admit Ive been slacking lately bigtime because of schedule and have missed them...sometimes I down the greens formula to try to make up for it

4) I have done sub Q in the past. Ive been on TRT since late 2008...I mainly do intramusc though. I use 12.5 mg aromasin every day and that keeps my estrogen at about 25-28 which is where I want it (everyone should want their estrogen to be 21-37 to be optimal). I get full gamut panel blood tested two times a year randomly by my TRT doc. He has a widespread clientele of anti aging people, athletes, WWE wrestlers and so cal bodybuilders. He tells me constantly that I have virtually the best bloodwork of all his patients.

5) I take Vitamin Shoppes Ultimate 10 probiotic with 13 bill org and I take Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi plus MOS. I take one of those in morn and the other version at night. Its been a long time since I have studied probiotics (probably 2 years) but after researching this is what I settled on. I remember the Sacch Boulardi as being very important...I do so much studying that I cannot remember it all I would have to go back and reflect as for the reasons why.

I had a DEXA scan last year. At 6'1" I have 228lbs of LBM. That makes me extremely proud as a lot of guys juicing hardcore dont hold that kind of muscle mass and Im over here doing TRT and brutal heavy DC training for the last 6 years accomplishing that. That would be at 0% bodyfat as you know which isn't possible. So 10% bodyfat for me is 251lbs or so. I was 14.9% (low 260's) on the DEXA when i did it so I know where I need to be (250) and have been accomplishing it. Blood pressure 127-135ish over 74-79ish. resting heart rate 55-66 (I do a lot of cardio now that its about kids/health/function).

Dante-In regards to question #4 and your answer. Why do you think this is the case? Why do you have the best blood work out of his clientele? As I'm sure there are people he treats that have never done any gear at all. What do you attribute your blood being some of the healthiest?

And thanks for coming back to this thread. i wish there were more health related topics answered by people like you.

Dante-In regards to question #4 and your answer. Why do you think this is the case? Why do you have the best blood work out of his clientele? As I'm sure there are people he treats that have never done any gear at all. What do you attribute your blood being some of the healthiest?

And thanks for coming back to this thread. i wish there were more health related topics answered by people like you.

I took it that he meant with anyone who was doing TRT

Well obviously you are doing something right then as i would assume that even a Joe Blow that is on TRT and doesn't have a history of using any gear at all, would have good blood work as well and someone who does have a history of using gear (Even though they are monitored by a Doc) might have a chance of having not so optimal blood results. It means your supplement regimen as well as exercise has put you to the top 1% I'm sure. :headbang:

Hey brother...check post #473 if you missed it. I transferred it here verbatim from Dante on social media...

#491 too...

Last edited:
Thank man. Yeah i already have that post bookmarked. I might not have worded it right but i was eluding to what you posted and his results. Basically saying that his protocol is spot on for supplementation.

Thanks again my man.

Well obviously you are doing something right then as i would assume that even a Joe Blow that is on TRT and doesn't have a history of using any gear at all, would have good blood work as well and someone who does have a history of using gear (Even though they are monitored by a Doc) might have a chance of having not so optimal blood results. It means your supplement regimen as well as exercise has put you to the top 1% I'm sure. :headbang:

Why would you assume that? Most people don't care enough about their health to go for a walk in the morning or eat clean, so why would you assume their blood work would be good? From the outside, many people look healthy(ish), but they eat garbage/smoke/drink/don't exercise so their bloods will typically show accordingly

Why would you assume that? Most people don't care enough about their health to go for a walk in the morning or eat clean, so why would you assume their blood work would be good? From the outside, many people look healthy(ish), but they eat garbage/smoke/drink/don't exercise so their bloods will typically show accordingly

Fair enough.

That is all true but many people could still have fine bloodwork like that without AAS. When they add AAS to that however, bloodwork gets significantly worse.

Is there any hard data that would favor intramuscular injections for building muscle over sub q injections?

I have practically switched over to subcutaneous injections but still do several weeks of intramuscular from time to time.

I do know that a friend that has been a diabetic since 3rd grade developed corky tough scar tissue from the years of sub q injections in the belly. So ADVICE to all-you MUST rotate injection sites and switch to intramuscular from time to time.

...and don't play with blasting caps.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skfZQ9fRpf4"]The Willie Mays Blasting Caps Spot - YouTube[/ame]

You need to start posting here again more regularly

Thanks man I'd like to. Life has me busy always liked posting here. Most guys either take too much, stay on too long and it's my opinion that way too many guys are doing trt when they don't need to.

This diet pretty much cover my nutritional needs for longevity and protein needs for bodybuilding. Some times I throw in mushrooms, onions and garlic with my scrambled eggs.

Meal#1
6 whole eggs scrambled
1 cup oatmeal with raspberries
16oz. Skim Milk
Dark Chocolate

Meal#2
Shake: 2 scoops iso-pure(chocolate flavor)
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
8 oz non-fat milk
1 scoop non-fat frozen yogurt
banana
10 grams of glutamine

Almonds

Meal#3
8 oz. chicken breast
1 cup steamed long grain brown rice or sweet potato
1 cup broccoli

Meal#4
Tuna sandwich on 12 grain bread
granny smith apple
Mango

Meal#5
8oz. salmon, cod or haddock
6oz. sweet potato
1 cup asparagus

Meal#6
8 oz. Grass fed Rib eye steak
1 cup broccoli
Greek Yogurt

Supplements
Fish oil
CoQ10
Milk thistle

That is all true but many people could still have fine bloodwork like that without AAS. When they add AAS to that however, bloodwork gets significantly worse.

They could, but it's not guaranteed. We'd have to see before and after to determine

Is there any hard data that would favor intramuscular injections for building muscle over sub q injections?

I have practically switched over to subcutaneous injections but still do several weeks of intramuscular from time to time.

I do know that a friend that has been a diabetic since 3rd grade developed corky tough scar tissue from the years of sub q injections in the belly. So ADVICE to all-you MUST rotate injection sites and switch to intramuscular from time to time.

...and don't play with blasting caps.

The Willie Mays Blasting Caps Spot - YouTube

Was that an attempt to be funny???? :eek:

To be honest - I kind of lost my drive in the whole thing after getting contacted the other day on something. The other day someone told me "you need to get off pro muscle, those guys don't give a shit what you say, sorry to put it that way but there is a whole underground culture there that you don't know about......bunch of guys getting free shit from sponsors for bumping posts repeatedly....and a whole bunch of other stuff you have no clue about going on"...

Just wanted to thank Dante for his posts and knowledge. Man, you and the other wise-men of our sport have a huge impact...you can't imagine.

Just last week, I was talking with a kid I work with, a little 20 year old physique competitor who just did his first comp. He asked me for my thoughts on his using AAS in a few years and we're covering the gravity of that decision when he starts rattling off quotes from Dante, Phil and Emeric!!

I was floored. Keep in mind, this is deep in Europe, in a country that by and large doesn't even speak English!!

You have a huge impact, Dante. And some people do listen.

DANTE, or anyone else who would like to chime in:

recently received an email about a thread over at excelmale, run by nelson vergel, and it was interesting talking about a supplement that Harvard is investigating called RUTIN.... it is supposed to be a lot like warfarin, but helps clear or stop 2 kinds of thrombosis, and it looks very very promising, but im no researcher so thats why i turn to you guys to ask:

has anyone heard of it?

would, or could it be considered highly to add to ones stack of health supps?

just another supp that maybe able to help all those that are concerned with what we are putting in our bodies is all....

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank Dante for his posts and knowledge. Man, you and the other wise-men of our sport have a huge impact...you can't imagine.

Just last week, I was talking with a kid I work with, a little 20 year old physique competitor who just did his first comp. He asked me for my thoughts on his using AAS in a few years and we're covering the gravity of that decision when he starts rattling off quotes from Dante, Phil and Emeric!!

I was floored. Keep in mind, this is deep in Europe, in a country that by and large doesn't even speak English!!

You have a huge impact, Dante. And some people do listen.

Agreed x2
See my signature for reference :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner