over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just sad…

Well he’s now saying the thread was about metformin, when it was originally about GH. So, if he was always stopping and starting the metformin with the GH and not giving his microbiome the time to adjust (which is why the initial GI distress will usually die down after a while I believe) then that would be my guess.
WTF man. That is a pretty good assumption and answer for the other thread, but why?! :D
Well, I guess I'll go put my serious face back on.

I just bought a new laptop today. I think I can start posting more threads like I used to since it's a pain and strain for my bloated fingers to type on this damn phone. Back to 2007 since my last laptop died. So it's been a while.
At your age you should probably worry more about why you have bloated fingers then buying a new laptop 🤔

So you're like 15 then? You may be too young to be here pesty...
Just for the record, there is a 29th in 2024. Every 4 years there is a 29th.

Lately I have been bad about just hitting the
⚡️latest posts button so the forums just kinda runs all together.

Check a popular thread from 7-10yrs ago. See all the familiar names. Click their name and see when it was they last logged in. You might be surprised to see they’ve been here all along but haven’t posted in YEARS……..wonder why
I agree with Slesh. This board has changed lots. I still come practically every day to just peek but hardly ever contribute anymore. I'm a physique guy anyway so most dont gaf of what i have to say anyway. So i just keep quiet and look........ and laugh..... and shake my head....

I agree with Slesh. This board has changed lots. I still come practically every day to just peek but hardly ever contribute anymore. I'm a physique guy anyway so most dont gaf of what i have to say anyway. So i just keep quiet and look........ and laugh..... and shake my head....
Man don’t be selling yourself short. I know guys give a lot of crap to physique guys, but in all seriousness you see some of these guys at shows today and think “put those board shorts back on… don’t come compete in classic or open.” 😂

I train with a handful at my gym that use the excuse “oh my legs suck so I don’t train them and do physique.”

But there’s another group that trains their ass off and have insane physiques that just don’t want to get in a thong or posing trunks so only do physique.

At your age you should probably worry more about why you have bloated fingers then buying a new laptop 🤔
I have big hands and fingers. Trust me at 50 I am pretty good in the health department. Including mental health which you seem to have a problem with all the worthless shit I see you and a couple of other downers infecting threads with.

I have big hands and fingers. Trust me at 50 I am pretty good in the health department. Including mental health which you seem to have a problem with all the worthless shit I see you and a couple of other downers infecting threads with.
Just making sure your not still offseason

Im usually pretty supportive 🤗

This is actually pretty tame compared to another board I have witnessed. The one I can think is where one bipolar addict spends all day on the forum posting in intro posts and any noob posts simply to start shit with noobs regardless of whether or not the noob is asking a 'dumb' question.
He has a group of about 10 followers that if the noob stands up for himself, they all gain up on the noob and the mods do nothing but sometimes end up banning the noob. Now that is fucked.
Anywho, I agree, we all started somewhere. I personally don't like the fuck you approach right off the bat and also the 'only my opinion is the one that matters' See my sig
:D
Yea that sucks. It’s a shame that it’s the same guy all the time creating alternate noob accounts to give advice and then has a meltdown when people correct his bad advice. But of course you would have no clue about that. Huh?

Everybody else gets along just fine. You don’t need to spread your bullshit drama across boards. Nobody wants that here.

Yea that sucks. It’s a shame that it’s the same guy all the time creating alternate noob accounts to give advice and then has a meltdown when people correct his bad advice. But of course you would have no clue about that. Huh?

Everybody else gets along just fine. You don’t need to spread your bullshit drama across boards. Nobody wants that here.
Well I have no idea what’s going on here, but would love to hear the story ☺️

No need for you to respond to my posts with your made up drama bro. Mind your own business. I want nothing to do with you so stop responding like a bitch to my post and guess what, I won't treat you like a bitch or even act like you exist.

Well I have no idea what’s going on here, but would love to hear the story ☺️
He pushes a lab on eroids and knocks on all other labs except the lab he pushes. He says he cares about members and thats why he defends a lab that has had a customer busted with a controlled delivery among other issues. He is known to give shit to all other labs except this one lab. Contradictory to his caring nature, any member at another place who shows concern for the community when they hear something bad about this lab, he insults them and says they are stupid.

He also claims that sources who sell gear that have criminal records do not care about their customers however, sources that do not have records do care about their customers so stick with the guys that care about you, ie, his lab that he supports because he cares about your money, not your safety.

He has been using this tactic with some help somewhere else. Unfortunately noobs know no better. He would never pull that shit here.

BTW @SouthernMuscle , my post that he responded to wasn't even about him or whatever he was babbling about in his repsonse. He is paranoid AF. He thinks everything is about him. I love it when people respond to me like I was talking to them or about them or their situation directly. He has no fucking clue.

He pushes a lab on eroids and knocks on all other labs except the lab he pushes. He says he cares about members and thats why he defends a lab that has had a customer busted with a controlled delivery among other issues. He is known to give shit to all other labs except this one lab. Contradictory to his caring nature, any member at another place who shows concern for the community when they hear something bad about this lab, he insults them and says they are stupid.

He also claims that sources who sell gear that have criminal records do not care about their customers however, sources that do not have records do care about their customers so stick with the guys that care about you, ie, his lab that he supports because he cares about your money, not your safety.

He has been using this tactic with some help somewhere else. Unfortunately noobs know no better. He would never pull that shit here.
Goddamn, das some spicy shit !!🌶 💩

Goddamn, das some spicy shit !!🌶 💩
Yeah, but I'm done with any further dialogue with him or saying anything else about him. I am certain he will come back and lie but just so you know, he is schemer to most vets around the boards and his bullshit normally only works with noobs.

He is the type that its just better to have absolutely nothing to do with him and to have no connection or interaction at all.

Yeah, but I'm done with any further dialogue with him or saying anything else about him. I am certain he will come back and lie but just so you know, he is schemer to most vets around the boards and his bullshit normally only works with noobs.

He is the type that its just better to have absolutely nothing to do with him and to have no connection or interaction at all.
Interesting, my eyes are peeled

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner