over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just sad…

Well I have no idea what’s going on here, but would love to hear the story ☺️

He pushes a lab on eroids and knocks on all other labs except the lab he pushes. He says he cares about members and thats why he defends a lab that has had a customer busted with a controlled delivery among other issues. He is known to give shit to all other labs except this one lab. Contradictory to his caring nature, any member at another place who shows concern for the community when they hear something bad about this lab, he insults them and says they are stupid.

He also claims that sources who sell gear that have criminal records do not care about their customers however, sources that do not have records do care about their customers so stick with the guys that care about you, ie, his lab that he supports because he cares about your money, not your safety.

He has been using this tactic with some help somewhere else. Unfortunately noobs know no better. He would never pull that shit here.
🤣🤣 Lifter lives in a fantasy world. I’m sure he’ll post screen shots of me “pushing a lab on eroids”. He certainly must have that at least.

Lifter was banned from ASF 3 years ago, but rejoined over 100 times to bitch at his hated mod there. He was banned from UGBB and has created alt-handles to bitch about a mod there and to call me a “Drunken fraud”. I have 11 years of sobriety and haven’t been secretive about beating alcohol. He’s also created “noob” alt-handles to instigate and then complain that “this forum bullies noobs” as he alluded to above. Create the problem and cry victimhood. Anyone can go to UGBB and verify this. I’m not lying.

I would have never commented but he brought it up. And is also lying and saying he didn’t bring it up in the first place.

He’ll no doubt PM you to defend himself. I only ask that if he does that I’m afforded the same chance.

Says don't bring drama to the boards, no one here wants this. Attempts to bring drama to PM. Credibility rising.

200w.gif

@BigBaldBeardGuy
The only board I use is this one. And @lifter has been here for 20yrs.
No idea what he does when he’s not here, doesn’t really concern me so I don’t care

I can find no fault with him here, where I live, so that’s where I’m at with this.

HOWEVER- you two feel free to duke it out, we do enjoy a good show
Proceed

Everyday I get to get up and know I can count on coming on professional muscle to see some thread go completely sideways for entertainment purposes. 🤣

The funniest part about all of it is that this is the EXACT reason @slesh started this thread in the OP. It always comes full circle.

@BigBaldBeardGuy
The only board I use is this one. And @lifter has been here for 20yrs.
No idea what he does when he’s not here, doesn’t really concern me so I don’t care

I can find no fault with him here, where I live, so that’s where I’m at with this.

HOWEVER- you two feel free to duke it out, we do enjoy a good show
Proceed
I can think of more productive things to do.

Everyday I get to get up and know I can count on coming on professional muscle to see some thread go completely sideways for entertainment purposes. 🤣

The funniest part about all of it is that this is the EXACT reason @slesh started this thread in the OP. It always comes full circle.
Just like the pro cycle threads........

I don't really care what happened on other boards. Keep the drama over there. Management. 😎

Honestly, the thread should have never been created in the first place. It’s more junk to the threads.

Don’t like a thread, don’t post in it, move on.

If a mod deems it as a stupid thread, I’m sure they will close it.

Honestly, the thread should have never been created in the first place. It’s more junk to the threads.

I don’t disagree that if you don’t like a thread then you shouldn’t post in it. There are many threads on the open forum I haven’t read and posted in… no desire to.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That’s the beauty of an open forum.

Playing Devil’s advocate here- you just posted in the thread you didn’t like and this thread is 11 pages deep and still going… mods haven’t closed it. 🤣

I’m just trying to bring some humor to it all, not call you out. Lol

Often I let these just run their course. And once it's been a few weeks since anyone touches it, I may do a soft delete or a cleanup. But argue things out in PMs. It's difficult, I know, bc you get called out publicly. But if it gets too bad, it'll get locked anyway.

I find the ignore button to be most useful with some individuals, especially on other forums and those that occasionally post here. It is less of an issue here.

I find the ignore button to be most useful with some individuals, especially on other forums and those that occasionally post here. It is less of an issue here.
I do too although I am guilty of not taking advantage of it when I should. I def seen you around and I like your style. I could learn to be better by following your behavior as a lead.

One of the funniest things I have seen and been able to ignore is people getting bent out of shape and responding with piss and vinegar because someone put a forum emoji on their post. Sad really.

Shit, nevermind.

Fixed it for ya :D
You must have missed my sig.
I get the joke and know you meant it to be funny. But mods are coming down on people changing quotes and handing out bans.

Don't want to see you on that list.

I get the joke and know you meant it to be funny. But mods are coming down on people changing quotes and handing out bans.

Don't want to see you on that list.
Thanks for the heads up. I did not know. I deleted. Sorry all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131