advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just want to say helloi. New to site and serious lifting here.....

Kobayashi7777

Newbies
I've been lifting light weights on a very casual, novice basis for around a year now and have seen myself go from a skinny, unnoticed nobody to someone who gets noticed now and then; especially by the ladies. Hey, it may be shallow to admit, but I like it. I like the way I feel about myself and that I have stuck to something, and I notice my mind becoming more focused; my drive to live increasing.

I've just recently made the decision to make this a real part of my life and get serious. I've floundered with different hobbies and interests for most of my life, never really feeling like I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. But when I lift and just give all of myself to each rep, I feel like I am finally home. Lifting weights and going into my zone while working out has become almost spiritual to me. Maybe that is corny to some of you, but I'm just being real here.

Thank you for having me here and I look forward to learning from all of you.

I've been lifting light weights on a very casual, novice basis for around a year now and have seen myself go from a skinny, unnoticed nobody to someone who gets noticed now and then; especially by the ladies. Hey, it may be shallow to admit, but I like it. I like the way I feel about myself and that I have stuck to something, and I notice my mind becoming more focused; my drive to live increasing.

I've just recently made the decision to make this a real part of my life and get serious. I've floundered with different hobbies and interests for most of my life, never really feeling like I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. But when I lift and just give all of myself to each rep, I feel like I am finally home. Lifting weights and going into my zone while working out has become almost spiritual to me. Maybe that is corny to some of you, but I'm just being real here.

Thank you for having me here and I look forward to learning from all of you.

welcome bro, there is a mountain of knowledge to be gained here. keep reading and learning and keep working hard

Thank you. So far I've gained more real information in a day than in a month of messing around on my own. lol

KEEP IT UP

I know how you feel. This forum is the best I've found for information, resources and tips on everything to do with building muscle. I've lifted on and off for decades but only over the last year got really serious with "old school" powerlifting 5x5. Now I can't wait between workouts to get back in the rack!

Squat, Deadlift, Press, Eat, Sleep & REPEAT

Welcome to the board. By searching you can find the answer to almost any question.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear