over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene: OVERKILL is available now!

I'm a Kai fan for sure. Thanks for the heads up again.

Last edited:
:eek:

Yes, a run of the mill weightlifter who won the Arnold two years in a row and placed higher his first time at the Olympia than Dexter Jackson, Victor Martinez, Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman did on their first times. You don't have to like him but you can't dismiss him that easily.

Mike that "run of the mill" thing is in his signature about himself... not what he posted about Kai.

hahaha

Mike that "run of the mill" thing is in his signature about himself... not what he posted about Kai.

Oh man, now that was funny lol! This is why some ppl space out their response, oh man, run-of-the-mill Kai greene lol!

woah calm down man, i never dismissed anyone, thats my signature
holy fuck, my eek eyes were for the post before mine if u must know
no need to get bitchy there lil fella

frk

woah calm down man, i never dismissed anyone, thats my signature
holy fuck, my eek eyes were for the post before mine if u must know
no need to get bitchy there lil fella

frk

LOLLL! My bad! My apologies! Things have been a little crazy here since the release. I guess I'm moving too fast sometimes trying to keep up.

There is a lot of positivity coming my way...but lot of negativity too. I guess I am getting a little too sensitive and I jumped on what I thought I saw before I fully checked it out. Plus, your post was on the heels of yet another tired grapefruit joke. That's not your fault of course but you see what I mean about the negativity.

Anyway, sorry for misinterpreting your post! No harm done, I hope?

Can't wait to get this! I love all the RTB vids.

It was nice to see you again at the Arnold, Mike! :)

no harm no foul man
and for the record the grapefruit stigma is there to stay im afraid. hes a hell of an athlete but a haunting past is a bitch lol
frk

Plus, your post was on the heels of yet another tired grapefruit joke. That's not your fault of course but you see what I mean about the negativity.

So now your changing your lash out towards me?!?!

"tired grapefruit joke" and it was not "negative" my friend it was a joke in good fun!!

You chose to do a documentary on a contoversial person who's morals and past ways of making money are lines most MEN would never cross!! for any goal or reason!

I didn't say anything negative about your movie mike!!!

You somehow forgot your job is to do a documenatry on KAI Green and not be his publicist or image consultant.

I think you are great at what you do,but attacking members for their opinions on a guy who has a shady past?

Good luck with your movie Mike

So now your changing your lash out towards me?!?!

"tired grapefruit joke" and it was not "negative" my friend it was a joke in good fun!!

You chose to do a documentary on a contoversial person who's morals and past ways of making money are lines most MEN would never cross!! for any goal or reason!

I didn't say anything negative about your movie mike!!!

You somehow forgot your job is to do a documenatry on KAI Green and not be his publicist or image consultant.

I think you are great at what you do,but attacking members for their opinions on a guy who has a shady past?

Good luck with your movie Mike

In good fun? Don't be disingenuous. Would you say it to his face in good fun? Would you think it was good fun if people could not forgive or forget mistakes you had made in your life? Let's be clear, the negativity I speak of is not directed at my movie...but at my friend. I can't help but get involved with my subjects. That's how I work.

In Kai Greene I see a work in process, a man who started with a deficit of all the things we take for granted, trying to re-create himself. How about we give this champion our support in that effort? Or should we continue to bring up a brief period in his life, between the time he was abused as a youngster but before the time he found his spirituality, when he walked in the fringes of society?

I know that his past will never go away, but I question the motives and maturity of those who continue to bring it up...over and over and over again. It gets tiresome.

Just sayin'.

In good fun? Don't be disingenuous. Would you say it to his face in good fun? Would you think it was good fun if people could not forgive or forget mistakes you had made in your life? Let's be clear, the negativity I speak of is not directed at my movie...but at my friend. I can't help but get involved with my subjects. That's how I work.

In Kai Greene I see a work in process, a man who started with a deficit of all the things we take for granted, trying to re-create himself. How about we give this champion our support in that effort? Or should we continue to bring up a brief period in his life, between the time he was abused as a youngster but before the time he found his spirituality, when he walked in the fringes of society?

I know that his past will never go away, but I question the motives and maturity of those who continue to bring it up...over and over and over again. It gets tiresome.

Just sayin'.

Was not "disingenuous" at all Mike.

I said nothing negative about your movie as I said,but you want to make it personal? here we go!! As last time you came on to promote a movie,once again drama.

I can say without a doubt if you want to move up the ranks and make mainstream productions your gonna need to grow thicker skin! As your movie wasn't even critiqued,but the subject with a disquesting past was joked about and your losing your cookies!! I can't imagine how you would be reacting if a major media outlet said your work was crap?

There have been many threads on your "friend" on many boards and I don't respect someone that does that kind of shit for money!! period!! I am not going to go into details,but maybe I should to clear the air as many are probably unaware of these acts.But I wont.

You said "I know that his past will never go away, but I question the motives and maturity of those who continue to bring it up...over and over and over again. It gets tiresome."

"Question the motives"? no motives,just have no respect for people who will try go to the top doing anything and everything with no morales or boundaries to get there.Will holding a mr. olympia trophy over your head make all those disquisting things okay? there are right and wrong ways to do things.

"Maturity"? I made a joke about a guy who fucks grapefruits by putting up a pic of grapefruits.Yeah I am way out of line mike!
I am a Father,own a home in a gated community ,provide for my family financially,emotionally ,I teach them right from wrong.Spiritually by bringing them to church on Sundays.
I have a good career.I think I am doing okay "mature" wise mike.

"Over and over and over"? once

"It gets tiresome" I'm sorry but you chose to do a documentary on this person with these morales and convictions.He did these things Mike,nobody is talking shit or making up derogatory stories about your "friend".

I will say it again,I said nothing about your movie.You want to make it personal because I don't condone Kai Greenes way of life? okay then.

Was not "disingenuous" at all Mike.

I said nothing negative about your movie as I said,but you want to make it personal? here we go!! As last time you came on to promote a movie,once again drama.

I can say without a doubt if you want to move up the ranks and make mainstream productions your gonna need to grow thicker skin! As your movie wasn't even critiqued,but the subject with a disquesting past was joked about and your losing your cookies!! I can't imagine how you would be reacting if a major media outlet said your work was crap?

There have been many threads on your "friend" on many boards and I don't respect someone that does that kind of shit for money!! period!! I am not going to go into details,but maybe I should to clear the air as many are probably unaware of these acts.But I wont.

You said "I know that his past will never go away, but I question the motives and maturity of those who continue to bring it up...over and over and over again. It gets tiresome."

"Question the motives"? no motives,just have no respect for people who will try go to the top doing anything and everything with no morales or boundaries to get there.Will holding a mr. olympia trophy over your head make all those disquisting things okay? there are right and wrong ways to do things.

"Maturity"? I made a joke about a guy who fucks grapefruits by putting up a pic of grapefruits.Yeah I am way out of line mike!
I am a Father,own a home in a gated community ,provide for my family financially,emotionally ,I teach them right from wrong.Spiritually by bringing them to church on Sundays.
I have a good career.I think I am doing okay "mature" wise mike.

"Over and over and over"? once

"It gets tiresome" I'm sorry but you chose to do a documentary on this person with these morales and convictions.He did these things Mike,nobody is talking shit or making up derogatory stories about your "friend".

I will say it again,I said nothing about your movie.You want to make it personal because I don't condone Kai Greenes way of life? okay then.

"I am a Father,own a home in a gated community ,provide for my family financially,emotionally ,I teach them right from wrong.Spiritually by bringing them to church on Sundays."

All things Kai did not have growing up. Think that might have had something to do with his choices in life? Might we want to be a little more understanding and less judgmental?

That's quite a rant there bro. Did I touch a nerve? Now who needs a thicker skin? Wouldn't you defend a friend who you thought was being needlessly mocked? That's all I did.

If you want to critique my movie, I have the thickest skin you can imagine. You want to perpetuate negativity, I'm gonna call you on it.

Good day to you sir!

Last edited:
"I am a Father,own a home in a gated community ,provide for my family financially,emotionally ,I teach them right from wrong.Spiritually by bringing them to church on Sundays."

All things Kai did not have growing up. Think that might have had something to do with his choices in life? Might we want to be a little more understanding and less judgmental?

That's quite a rant there bro. Did I touch a nerve? Now who needs a thicker skin? Wouldn't you defend a friend who you thought was being needlessly mocked? That's all I did.

If you want to critique my movie, I have the thickest skin you can imagine. You want to perpetuate negativity, I'm gonna call you on it.

Good day to you sir!

I didn't have all those things growing up either John malkovich(Good day to you sir!)

But ,I made a choice to create a better life for my kids and do it the RIGHT WAY I went to school on grants and loans and worked hard.
People make conscious choices Mikey,blaming parents,3rd grade teachers,the police,the government etc.... all the while living a shady life is a conscious choice !! There are also consequences to all choices made in life and the "negativity" you are speaking of is the backlash from Kai's choices.It is not your cross to bare or battle to fight.

I made a joke but in your eyes it was needless mocking with grapefruits and perpetuating negetivity.Sorry it upset you so much.Talk about hitting a nerve,lol.But hey you called me on it right??:rolleyes:

I didn't have all those things growing up either John malkovich(Good day to you sir!)

But ,I made a choice to create a better life for my kids and do it the RIGHT WAY I went to school on grants and loans and worked hard.
People make conscious choices Mikey,blaming parents,3rd grade teachers,the police,the government etc.... all the while living a shady life is a conscious choice !! There are also consequences to all choices made in life and the "negativity" you are speaking of is the backlash from Kai's choices.It is not your cross to bare or battle to fight.

I made a joke but in your eyes it was needless mocking with grapefruits and perpetuating negetivity.Sorry it upset you so much.Talk about hitting a nerve,lol.But hey you called me on it right??:rolleyes:

Love the Malkovitch reference!! That made me laugh.

You make some very good points as well. I guess we can sheath our light sabres for now. :D :s'ar-wars

I said GOOD DAY!!

Love the Malkovitch reference!! That made me laugh.

You make some very good points as well. I guess we can sheath our light sabres for now. :D :s'ar-wars

I said GOOD DAY!!

Alright Mike :)
Your a good guy and it is noble for you to stick up for your friend.
Like many on here I am a fan of your RTB's.
Good luck even though you don't need it as you do solid work.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear