over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keith Williams Offseason

He looks huge...But for some reason, the pics just dont look right...I dont know what it is, but I mean he's what 5-10, and 287lbs in these pics...Look Coleman was anywhere between 290-320 in the offseason and Williams looks bigger in these pics than Coleman did...IMO ...

chris

He looks huge...But for some reason, the pics just dont look right...I dont know what it is, but I mean he's what 5-10, and 287lbs in these pics...Look Coleman was anywhere between 290-320 in the offseason and Williams looks bigger in these pics than Coleman did...IMO ...

chris
I honestly hope those are legit and not some wide angle lens bullshit :(

but even if it is there are no wide angle lens for the judges to view you when your up on stage in front of GOD and everyone!! :p

Fuhreek! :eek:

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys today look aweful.

Why can't we go back to the late 80s and early 90s. Flex in 93, Lee in 88, Shawn in 94, Christian in 87........ these competitors today are losing all their shape and aesthetics. It is size at all costs...... this guy looks bad....plain and simple...... he might be 280-290 but he can't hold a candle to Dexter or Shawn or any other pleasing physique. Just mass thrown together without and sign of graceful lines or beautiful harmony. What are these guys thinking about. Just my input.

chris
IMHO................ Ronnie looked great in the early to mid 90s.

When he won his first Olympia, in 1998, at 248, that is when he looked his best. By 2000, he had gone off the deep end. Just my thoughts though.

that is just unreal... I know there will be so many posts soon to come that will be "i hate mass monsters" or "i prefer the small waist pleasing look" and thats fine, and i agree to some extent but.... You have to give mass monsters credit too, this guy looks in-fucking-sane!!!

that is just unreal... I know there will be so many posts soon to come that will be "i hate mass monsters" or "i prefer the small waist pleasing look" and thats fine, and i agree to some extent but.... You have to give mass monsters credit too, this guy looks in-fucking-sane!!!

would you rather look like shawn ray or flex wheeler at their zenith or like keith williams???? i hope most would say s ray circa 94 or f wheeler circa 93. it has nothing to do with smaller physiques vs. mass monsters, it has to do with repulsive vs. not so repulsive.

would you rather look like shawn ray or flex wheeler at their zenith or like keith williams???? i hope most would say s ray circa 94 or f wheeler circa 93. it has nothing to do with smaller physiques vs. mass monsters, it has to do with repulsive vs. not so repulsive.

Flex over Williams easily. I respect both physiques but I would easily want to walk around looking like Flex in 93 than Williams in 09 LOL.

Why can't we go back to the late 80s and early 90s. Flex in 93, Lee in 88, Shawn in 94, Christian in 87........ these competitors today are losing all their shape and aesthetics. It is size at all costs...... this guy looks bad....plain and simple...... he might be 280-290 but he can't hold a candle to Dexter or Shawn or any other pleasing physique. Just mass thrown together without and sign of graceful lines or beautiful harmony. What are these guys thinking about. Just my input.
guys are gonna do what they got to do to be competitive, he probably would have never had the shawn ray or flex type physique so he is going with his strengths wich is being able to carry a sick amount of mass on his frame, go look at his pics from 2005 jr. nationals when he was much more smaller and steamlined! he would have never turned pro like that, so he and the people around him did what they thought was best for him to achieve his pro card, as long as his health stays intack then more power to him.

Yes he is a big dude...

But to say he is awful and just thrown together is taking it a little too far. Consider that he isnt in contest shape at all in these pics and he is still holding on to some definition and lines. I think he looks fine and I will bet that after he diets down to his contest weight he'll look incredible.

But to say he is awful and just thrown together is taking it a little too far. Consider that he isnt in contest shape at all in these pics and he is still holding on to some definition and lines. I think he looks fine and I will bet that after he diets down to his contest weight he'll look incredible.

Bingo.

You can't compare an offseason Keith Williams to a contest shape Flex Wheeler or Shawn Ray. Apples to oranges.

Anyways, the size Keith has added in the past few years is just crazy.
Very motivating.

actully the pics from North Americans of 08 season would be better to compare than from 06

Keith Williams got on the MD board yesterday and said the pics were taken with is digital camera...So no wide angle (or so he say's)

So if he is really looking that wide and thick..then I'd say he will be a lock for the USA, with only his conditioning being off could he lose or not make the top 3 in the super's...

He is traininig with Flex Wheeler now, so im sure its alot different style than what Palumbo would have him do and eat in the offseason...Making some serious gains there

chris

Holy crap that is just rediculous. Look at the size of those quads. Like someone stuffed a damn football into his legs.

I can attest Kieth is a true freak. I trained with him in 05' briefly. He used to train with Erik Munson a great lightweight champion. B-boy is right on he is doing what is best to be competitive (healthy is another bag).

The guy looks thick as a brick... is it me or is something off between his right and left pec? maybe its just the pose?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws