over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

keto advice please

railslave

Kilo Klub Member
hey guys, i need some input. ill be doing the keto diet in a couple of weeks, i am currently on 200mg a week test cyp (per my endo), and 2 i.u gh every day.

i was thinking of 40mg a day of anavar along with my diet, and possibly low dose deca.

what i wanted to know is what you guys have used in terms of aas along with the keto diet to preserve muscle. what has helped you, what would you avoid.

thanks in advance guys:eek:

Last edited:
hey guys, i need some input. ill be doing the keto diet in a couple of weeks, i am currently on 200mg a week test cyp (per my endo), and 2 i.u gh every day.

i was thinking of 40mg a day of anavar along with my diet, and possibly low dose deca.

what i wanted to know is what you guys have used in terms of aas along with the keto diet to preserve muscle. what has helped you, what would you avoid.

thanks in advance guys:eek:

crazy idea, how about you see how your body responds to a keto diet BEFORE you add drugs? your body may very well reject the low carb idea............not everyone responds the same.

keto diet done right was made to persevere muscle but burn fat at least what my coach has said. also your Protien should be high on keto so that alone will preserve muscle.

I'll agree with both of the guys above and add that you might switch out deca for npp. I'm assuming you're wanting to get to a fairly shredded condition. Deca cause many to retain a fair amount of water, npp less so. Could make the same argument with the cyp but I think you're getting that as an Rx. You can also control your water with an AI. But yeah keto diet [virtually no carbs] mandates 400g+ protein and the AAS, the GH is only going to help with fatloss.

In fact the more I think of it the more I think you might wanna opt out the deca/npp for tren. Tren will help you achieve the look you want better than npp

drugs for preserving muscle AAS wise remain the same regardless of diet utilized. Its not like test/deca works on a Farah type low fat diet but not on a keto diet...

other things like Insulin and Yohimbine are very heavily influenced by carb intake, but AAS are not

i was wrong when i made the original post, i meant i was going to use the anavar/deca to keep my strength up.i know keto is mean to preserve muscle. i have done a low carb diet before, and felt good. im going to drop the deca, and make it var and test. the test is rx, and im on aromasin rx also.

Been there and done it

High Test cyp. enth or sus
Tren ace
Winny orals
clen

id push ur gh to 4 iu

why would u run deca? do some more research

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views