over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knee Pain

markluv11

Registered
Hello everyone!

I've been experiencing knee pain for about 4 months now. This started during my cycle and has continued in both knee's after my cycle. It's been two months off cycle and like I said the pain is still there. Any idea what could be causing this? The pain started in both knee's at the same time. I found out I was over dosing my AI (aromasin at 25mg ED) which would kill ALL the estrogen in my body at that does. Once I tapered down the dose during cycle as well as got off the aromasin after the cycle the knee pain dropped 70%. There is still some pain in the knee's though. Could this be from lack of estrogen in the body still? I was on a very long cycle I regret (1 year) which has made it very hard to recover. I still have't recovered my test. I started up a new regimen yesterday to hopefully get my test production back again. See below for that regimen.

HCG - Weeks 1-4 - 2500iu every 4 days
Clomid - Week 1 - 150mg
Clomid - Week 2-3 - 100mg
Clomid - Week 4 - 50mg

Thanks in advance for your input. If anyone has some input on recovering my test please advise.

hey how you been? coming off cycle, you'll experience greater stiffness/ache on pre-existng injuries. the reaon joints hurt is because they(joints) come in closer because the surrounding musces are getting shorter. mot joint isues occur due to muscle imbalances and you need to strengthen the surrounding muscles(quads especially vastus medialis, hamstrings, calves, tibialis anterior) and surrounding joints and muscles surrounding them.(ex, hips: glutes, rectus femoris, add/adbuctors), and keep key joints flexible(hip flexors, hamstrings, calves).
you need to be able to train the key muscles with minimum pain righ away. you'll need to start every leg workouts with foam rolling, dig out quads, IT bands, piriformis, calves. watch the videos below for how to roll them...
Foam Roll Quad and IT Band Demo - YouTube
Foam Roll Piriformis and Calf Demo - YouTube

you'll notice almost immediate relief from knee pain when doing exercises like leg ext, squats, leg press when you roll first.
then start isolation exercises like leg extension, curl, add/abductors,then progress to squats and/or leg press. key here is complete development here so make sure to use full range of motion.

Thank you very much for your input. I will give these techniques a try.

Definitely could have been from too much anti e.
But knee problems/elbow problems usually are a result of imbalances between antagonistic muscle groups, in this case hams vs quads.
Stretching both will really help and like myo suggested the foam roller.

were you using deca in the cycle? and what was you cycle? you could try taking some krill oil (i started krill oil and my knees felt much better, but our situations are different i'm only suggesting giving it a try)

I did use Deca. What affect could that have? I currently supplement krill oil.

Boom is right. I tried some of these and I think they will help alot. Thanks for taking the time to post.

No problem. Its nice too because he gives you some explanation for why to do this and that

Methylsulfonylmethane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MSM = 5gms/day forever...

"Osteoarthritis

A review by S. Brien, P. Prescott, N. Bashir, H. Lewith and G. Lewith of the two small randomized controlled trials of methylsulfonylmethane in osteoarthritis knee pain relief[12][13] "reported significant improvement in pain outcomes in the treatment group compared to comparator treatments; however, methodological issues and concerns over optimal dosage and treatment period were highlighted."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131