over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knowledge of Dopamine Agonist needed in here

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Hello folks, I am looking for an answer. I am currently using Tren and of course Cabergoline on the side to prevent any prolactin from rising. Now, from what I know about Cabergoline, it is also a dopamine agonist.
Taken from “Wiki”
Pharmacology
Although cabergoline is commonly described principally as a dopamine D2 receptor agonist, it also possesses significant affinity for the D3,D4, 5-HT1A, 5-HT2A, 5-HT2B, 5-HT2C, α2B- receptors, and moderate/low affinity for the D1 and 5-HT7 receptors. Cabergoline functions as an agonist at all receptors except for 5-HT7 and α2B-, where it acts as an antagonist.[2

I am going to a concert this weekend, and it’s a once in a year type of thing , and as a tradition, we will be “using” some Psilocybin. I do it once a year and I have a blast every time.
Taken from “Wiki”
Psilocybin is rapidly dephosphorylated in the body to psilocin, which then acts as a partial agonist to several receptors involved with theneurotransmission of serotonin. Psilocin has a high affinity for the 5-HT2A serotonin receptor in the brain, where it mimics the effects of serotonin (5-HT). Psilocin binds less tightly to other serotonergic receptors 5-HT1A, 5-HT1D, and 5-HT2C.[8] Serotonergic receptors interact withpyramidal neurons in the cerebral cortex, which are thought to be involved in the perception of pain and anxiety.[62] The psychotomimeticeffects of psilocin can be blocked in a dose-dependent fashion by the 5-HT2A antagonist drugs ketanserin and risperidone.[63] Although the 5-HT2A receptor is responsible for most of the effects of psilocybin, various lines of evidence have shown that interactions with non-5-HT2Areceptors also contribute to the subjective and behavioral effects of the drug.[64]
Psilocybin and analogs of psilocybin have been used to help model the structure and function of the 5-HT2C G-protein-coupled receptor.[65][66]In contrast to LSD, psilocybin and psilocin have no affinity for the dopamine D2 receptor.[8

My question is, is there any risk to taking a dopamine agonist combined with Psilocybin? Will it enhance its effects, weaken its effects? Or have any type of harmful effects?
I know recreational drug use talk is prohibited on this board, and if this type of question is in violation of the forum rules, please forgive me and delete this thread.

Not proud of it but Ive taken some dopamine agonists while on caber...

Other then waking up with some fat chick...

no problems. lol

Thats just my experience though. No scientific info.

Why cant we edit??

I mean I have taken some drugs that affect seratonin and dopamine while on caber... no problems

I was more or less asking so I don’t waste my money. Usually I spend a good hundred beans on my “fun”, and I wouldn’t wanna waste money if Caber is going to negate its effects. Now I certainly will be happier (no pun intended LOL) if it actually enhances its effects.

I was more or less asking so I don’t waste my money. Usually I spend a good hundred beans on my “fun”, and I wouldn’t wanna waste money if Caber is going to negate its effects. Now I certainly will be happier (no pun intended LOL) if it actually enhances its effects.

I honestly didnt notice any difference. No any better or worse.

Now I did have a good amount of alcohol on top of it all. So my results could of been skewed. lol

it will increase your tolerance to dopamine and dopamine like drugs

so it will decrease its effects

your solution: take a little more

it will increase your tolerance to dopamine and dopamine like drugs

so it will decrease its effects

your solution: take a little more

But psilocybin mediates its effects thru serotonin, is it the same?

Interesting question. I know that using cabergoline doesnt inhibit the effects of Amphetamines (adderall), when I take it.
Which you would think there would be an interaction between the two as caber binds and activates Dopamine receptor sites and amphetamines actions (as it pertains to dopamine) are via increasing the concentration of Dopamine in the synaptic cleft . The question is, which has a higher affinity for dopamine receptors. Dopamine itself, or the said agonist.

Another mind bender is this. If Dopamine and/or the activation of dopamine receptors inhibits prolactin secretion, then why has the use of Amphetamines been shown to INCREASE prolactin?

Can a receptor be bound by an agonist and not allow any other drug to work at that same receptor?

Can a receptor be bound by an agonist and not allow any other drug to work at that same receptor?

yes, called competitive inhibition

also after looking at the study stating psilocin does not have effect on d2 dopamine you probably dont have anything to worry about

Yes, which ever drug has the highest binding affinity for that receptor will basically trump the other compound.

An example is when opiate addicts take Suboxone or subutex (bupenorphine) and then try to get high on their opiate of choice (whether it be heroin or Oxycodone). The suboxone leaves those other drugs ineffective as the Bupe has a much higher binding affinity for those receptors

from personal experience .5mg of caber X2 week did not effect shrooms, mdma or other similar drugs/

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear