over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Laymans Guide to Steroids (E-book)

7_Deadly_Sins

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone read this and liked it?
Also, if anyone has the e-book Chemical Muscle enchament, I wouldn't mind getting it provided you can e-mail it.
Anddd, if you know of any other good books, rather they be e-books or real life ones, lmk.
Thanks.

Yeah ive read the laymans guide and it is a good read but you'll find better info and more accurate info on the forums. Just google mick hart laymans guide free you'll find it or it'll definately be in torrents.

Yeah ive read the laymans guide and it is a good read but you'll find better info and more accurate info on the forums. Just google mick hart laymans guide free you'll find it or it'll definately be in torrents.

I allready got it. :p And like 10 other books about steroids. Just wanting all of the info in once place.
I've done some reading on the forums. Still more to learn.

Good information

Anyone read this and liked it?
Also, if anyone has the e-book Chemical Muscle enchament, I wouldn't mind getting it provided you can e-mail it.
Anddd, if you know of any other good books, rather they be e-books or real life ones, lmk.
Thanks.

I sell all of Mick Hart's products on my site. Mick is very informative if I had one critisizm of the Laymons guide series, the lewdness get's a little old. Other then that good information. Some older books you might try:

Anabolic Reference Guide ISBN 1051381-6804
This was actually written by Bill Phillips before he was Bill Phillips. I doubt you could find this but if you could it would be worth the trouble.

World Anabolic Review 1996
I got this back in 1996 and back in those days before everyone had the Internet this was the most informative book around. Maybe the author has a newer revised addition.

Also check out some of the books at the bottom of the page on Pro Muscle very informative and they are sponsors.

Thanks alot man, I'll look for both of those books now.
Anyone else know of any?

Found the Anabolic Reference Guide, and World Anabolic Review 1996. When I get some more money I'll be getting these!

It's cheaper on amazing, thanks for the help though. :)

Has anyone read Legal Muscle: Anabolics in America lately and liked it?
It's from 02, so not that old. I got this from amazon...

Product Description
What's inside? At well over 400 pages, EVERYTHING anyone could ever want to know about steroids and the law! Read the true details of recent anabolic steroid investigations, arrests and prosecutions from all across America. Chapter topics include...

Ordering steroids via the Internet; mail deliveries and seizure notices; importing steroids at the border; Fourth Amendment privacy protections; automobile stops and searches; Miranda rights; the psychology of police interrogation (the secrets about why the overwhelming majority of suspects [84% in a 1994 survey] waive their Constitutional rights -- a potentially devastating mistake!); teenagers and steroids; soldiers and steroids; and much, much more!

Twenty-five chapters and four appendices! With detailed accounts of case after case culled from Rick's own extensive steroid files. It's all in here: real world stories about everything from simple personal possession to major trafficking. Discover how anabolics work, what the medical literature really says about them, and how the media have presented "less than the truth." Read how steroids came to become controlled substances (shocking!) and how they are treated today under federal statutes and sentencing guidelines (including the first-ever reference table to apply steroid quantities to the federal guidelines). LEGAL MUSCLE even covers the anabolic laws and sentencing ranges of all fifty states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico – a veritable treasure trove never before available anywhere – not even to lawyers!!!

Bridging the gap between the legal world and the muscle world, it's mandatory reading for defense lawyers and prosecutors, and for police officers and federal law enforcement agents, judges, and, of course, those who stand accused. Nobody -- absolutely NOBODY-- should be inside a courtroom on an anabolic steroid case without LEGAL MUSCLE!

GET THE REVOLUTIONARY BOOK THAT EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT!

JOIN "TEAM LEGAL MUSCLE" TODAY!

Looks pretty good, I might pick it up later. Gona try to shop around and find it used and cheap.

I enjoyed Legal Muscle.:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner