over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LDL in the toilet

Ah yes. Never updated. Sorry. I took the statin for a week and decided to go off. I wanted to clear my system of the Anavar and be off it for a while. So I never took the statin again. So while I was on anavar and Tbol for months I then stopped completely and my HDL and LDL are back within normal ranges and my ALT and AST dine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear your labs are back in check.

Was this docs first reaction to go straight for the statin without attempting a diet/lifestyle change? Maybe it was mentioned but I tend to miss a bit on mobile.

Ah yes. Never updated. Sorry. I took the statin for a week and decided to go off. I wanted to clear my system of the Anavar and be off it for a while. So I never took the statin again. So while I was on anavar and Tbol for months I then stopped completely and my HDL and LDL are back within normal ranges and my ALT and AST dine too.

Good to know. Supplements can help but the main thing is stopping the cause. Avar destroys most peoples cholesterol panel. It's usually just a case of getting off it and allowing some time for things to normalize. Although there are still many things you can do (many are listed in this thread) to ensure your health is as good as it can be.

Great to hear your labs are back in check.

Was this docs first reaction to go straight for the statin without attempting a diet/lifestyle change? Maybe it was mentioned but I tend to miss a bit on mobile.

He went the statin route pretty quickly. I’m most likely going to switch doctors at some point. Anyone have an experience with the Anabolic Doc (O’Connor)? I believe his last name is

He went the statin route pretty quickly. I’m most likely going to switch doctors at some point. Anyone have an experience with the Anabolic Doc (O’Connor)? I believe his last name is

No direct experience with treatment, but I've spoken to him a few times. Tom O'Connor is his name. He's a very intelligent man IMO and has written some excellent articles.

I’ve been running Var at 75mg for 4 months along with a TRT dosage of 200mg of Test Ent. I also switched to Tbol for a few weeks during that 4 months but dropped the Var

Dude you out of your mind??!! 4 Months on any oral is suicide. I've been training athletes for 30 years tell every client "I don't care how good it works 8 weeks on tops or kiss you liver goodbye!"

Dude you out of your mind??!! 4 Months on any oral is suicide. I've been training athletes for 30 years tell every client "I don't care how good it works 8 weeks on tops or kiss you liver goodbye!"
Your liver will likely be fine. Its other things you need to worry about that are more dangerous. If you're going to give out the info, make sure you're identifying the real pitfalls.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Your liver will likely be fine. Its other things you need to worry about that are more dangerous. If you're going to give out the info, make sure you're identifying the real pitfalls.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Agreed. 17aa's seem to be way more damaging on lipids when compared to the liver.

:confused:

Before I post this may I first add I don't take orals for more than approx 4 weeks and I use sensible doses as well. As the others guys mentioned before me it's your cholesterol you really need to look out for on the likes of avar. Of course you need to make sure your liver (and kidneys) are ok as well so common sense should be used. However what you write (your wording) is just flat out wrong. Again if you want to be as healthy as possible don't take orals or limit their usage to a short duration. But 4 months on orals is not SUICIDE. Kiss your liver goodbye? I have known many people to run orals for literally months. Some guys I know would swop orals every 4 weeks for a year and their livers were fine at the end. 100mg avar for 4 weeks, dbol at 100mg for 4 weeks, adrol at 100mg for 4 weeks, tbol at 80mg for 4 weeks etc etc. Again it's stupid doing such a thing unless you don't care about health but even those sort of doses/durations are not suicide for the liver for the majority of people. Now their HDL may be in single digits a few months in but the liver is generally ok. They give adrol to hiv patients at high doses for 6 months + and none of them are going into liver failure... elevated enzymes are very common though.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner