over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest to compete in Sacramento Pro

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
From MD forum:

Quote:

It's official! Lee told me today that he signed a contract to compete in the Sacramento Pro November 6th.

Many people thought that Lee would never compete again!! His last show was in 2006.

I am looking forward to Lee's return on stage. I am sure all of his fans are as well. Best of Luck Lee!!

From MD forum:

Quote:

It's official! Lee told me today that he signed a contract to compete in the Sacramento Pro November 6th.

Many people thought that Lee would never compete again!! His last show was in 2006.

I am looking forward to Lee's return on stage. I am sure all of his fans are as well. Best of Luck Lee!!

I saw, pretty sad that they won't pay for his flight and hotel, though! He's asking the board for donations. Hell, even amateur kickboxers get paid for their hotel rooms and travel expenses.

i have always thought Lee was a great asset to this sport. his on stage and off stage presence has always been felt. this should be fun to watch.
glad he is going to compete again. he really loves this sport.
-JS

Sacramento Pro is just one class right there is no 202 and under? All the rumors i heard said that was what Lee was aiming to compete at

great news!

nobody could balloon like this guy, then step on stage hard as nails. he was the golden child for supp companies promoting fat loss pills. one of my all time favorite pros

**broken link removed**

I saw, pretty sad that they won't pay for his flight and hotel, though! He's asking the board for donations.

:eek:

And to say Lee is one of the best BB on the planet... sad. :(

:eek:

And to say Lee is one of the best BB on the planet... sad. :(

Agreed, Lee is a freak, one of kind. He eats like a freaking house and more in the offseason, but loves to train hard all year, then come prepping he is not afraid one bit of sacrifice and suffer to get into stage condition. He may go from extreme to the other, well in his past at least, but it worked for him, he seems to be keeping the bodyweight a bit lower these days. He packs on serious muscle on his short frame, prolly the most for his height I know of.

I would like to see back on stage again, speaks his mind and does his thing!

From MD forum:

Quote:

Its been 2005-2006 since I last seen LEE. I'm
looking forward to seeing him compete again.
I'm sure he will come in with insane conditioning.

One of my favorite, all time bodybuilders and... he is funny as hell. I love reading his stuff in MD.

Pretty sad the guy has dedicated his life and body to the sport and can't even get a ride and a hotel paid for...

Now if only Levrone and Flex would compete too... now thats something no one would ever want to miss...

Pretty sad the guy has dedicated his life and body to the sport and can't even get a ride and a hotel paid for...

What's sad is that he cannot afford a plane ticket and accomodation himself.

But that doesn't quite make sense since he just started his own supplement line... :confused:

**broken link removed**

I saw, pretty sad that they won't pay for his flight and hotel, though! He's asking the board for donations. Hell, even amateur kickboxers get paid for their hotel rooms and travel expenses.

What's sad is that he cannot afford a plane ticket and accomodation himself.

But that doesn't quite make sense since he just started his own supplement line... :confused:

**broken link removed**

Those rumours are bullshit, i dont buy that story sorry.
Yes he does have his own Supplement Company - I met him at Sydney Fitness Expo and got his poster and autograph and bought his Protein Powder to try it out.

Those rumours are bullshit, i dont buy that story sorry.
Yes he does have his own Supplement Company - I met him at Sydney Fitness Expo and got his poster and autograph and bought his Protein Powder to try it out.

I probably should have added "IF he cannot afford" that's why i think it doesn't make sense considering the fact that he started his own supplement line as that would have taken considerable capital to start up and promote.

What is the board that he posts on?

I probably should have added "IF he cannot afford" that's why i think it doesn't make sense considering the fact that he started his own supplement line as that would have taken considerable capital to start up and promote.

What is the board that he posts on?

This quote was coming from Lee at MD forum. Some guy was giving him a hard time about Prolab or something.

Tell me how i was fired dickhead....Iwas with Prolab When John and Tom owed it..John i just saw out here in Australia at trade show and he asked me to work with him again....Now why would he do that if they fired me???? i was with Prolab they got brought out...i was on pretty good money with Prolab over 8,000 a month then when Natrol brought them out...they offered me half that so i said no and left them...Next time get the story right you dickhead

The thread can be found here:

BREAKING NEWS: Lee Priest Competing in the SACRAMENTO PRO!! - Muscular Development Forums

Quote from Lee

That is correct i WAS but i will probaly just spen the time pushing my product line here and do the Aussie show next year...rather then come over to the states 2 weeks before show live out of hotel and all that fun stuff being away for amonth cost money ...trip would be about 10,000 with everything......and my money right now is in my products.......so i am in no rush to compete....hope that ends the questions

Muscular Development Forums

If Lee was going to compete he would have done it by now to qualify for the Olympia this year.

We'll never see Lee on stage again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity