over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest

As Lee has gotten older he seems to have chilled out a whole lot more now.

What will his legacy be? I’m sorta stoned but this dude intrigues me. I can’t tell if he’s a complete lunatic or actually some idiot savant genius. If you were writing a book on the history of bodybuilding what chapter do you stick this dude in? Does he get his own chapter? I’m 37 so I was pretty young when he was in his prime. Curious to hear some of you older dude’s thoughts.
He seems like a pretty all around regular, fun loving guy. Who happens to be in the top .001 percent of all humans when it comes to building muscle and responding to steroids.

Z Cavaricci pants. Everyone with big legs had to have them. They were cool back then. Very comfortable.
them there are not Gary Strydom Crazywear. They are lady's bloomers bro. I really like Lee but that there is some weird pants.

Accidental post, mods please delete.

them there are not Gary Strydom Crazywear. They are lady's bloomers bro. I really like Lee but that there is some weird pants.
Those Z Cavaricci pants are indeed weird now, but that was part of the (sometimes questionable) 80´s fashion style.

il_fullxfull.458732659_635o.jpg

Those Z Cavaricci pants are indeed weird now, but that was part of the (sometimes questionable) 80´s fashion style.

Manikin is wearing blush and has his dick tucked.

What will his legacy be? I’m sorta stoned but this dude intrigues me. I can’t tell if he’s a complete lunatic or actually some idiot savant genius. If you were writing a book on the history of bodybuilding what chapter do you stick this dude in? Does he get his own chapter? I’m 37 so I was pretty young when he was in his prime. Curious to hear some of you older dude’s thoughts.
We’ll he is as important as say maybe even Dorian even though he never won shit. Before the tattoos he was chill, prolly biggest pound for pound dude ever, in his prime no 212 Olympia champ beats him, Clarida doesn’t beat him. In the early 2000s he was awesome to hang with. He was part of the 90s muscle beach scene, the WWF bodybuilding shit, and is still relevant today even though Flex, Shawn Ray, etc all hated on him and are all foot notes now. Not to mention both his parents were champion bodybuilders dude drove race cars when he was lifting. Never got the Superman obsession and like the rest of us dated all the wrong chics.

I remember begging for stupid shit like Z Cavarricci, Hypercolor shirts, 501 jeans shit I couldn’t get one leg into now lol.

He was part of the 90s muscle beach scene, the WWF bodybuilding shit
He was not. What he was part of was the PDI and competed in their NOC in 2006 and won. IFBB contracts stipulate that no athlete can compete in rival federations, which got him a one-year ban. The WBF was 1990-1992.

We’ll he is as important as say maybe even Dorian even though he never won shit. Before the tattoos he was chill, prolly biggest pound for pound dude ever, in his prime no 212 Olympia champ beats him, Clarida doesn’t beat him. In the early 2000s he was awesome to hang with. He was part of the 90s muscle beach scene, the WWF bodybuilding shit, and is still relevant today even though Flex, Shawn Ray, etc all hated on him and are all foot notes now. Not to mention both his parents were champion bodybuilders dude drove race cars when he was lifting. Never got the Superman obsession and like the rest of us dated all the wrong chics.

What was it like ‘hanging’ with him?

He’s great. Good sense of humor.

His comments about Bostin Llyod are hysterical.

What was it like ‘hanging’ with him?
Only hung out a few times when we worked shows together where he guest posed. He wasn’t wild like a lotta guys, Dave Palumbo literally was insane on stage and after, Like all pros he liked to party and like pussy, chill fairly quiet dude. He was married everytime we hung out and that was odd a time or two but I’ll leave it there bc he’s a cool guy. Just different than all the other dudes I’ve hung out with. I’ve broken bread with just about everyone from the early 2000s but the partying is a shorter list but I was in the DFW area around then so just there we had Sheliahe Brown, Johnny Jackson, Branch, Gus, Stephen Frazier, Toney Freeman for a minute, and Ronnie so we were a mag DT for the rest of the IFBB too now it’s still a hub I’d say #2 when I visit Destination there’s always dudes around but Vegas is ground zero now. Oddly enough Craig Titus kinda started that even though Jay gets credited for it.

He was not. What he was part of was the PDI and competed in their NOC in 2006 and won. IFBB contracts stipulate that no athlete can compete in rival federations, which got him a one-year ban. The WBF was 1990-1992.

I believe he meant WWF the wrestling organization - not the WBFF rival body building federation.

Have nothing against Lee, I don’t think there’s much of a legacy there. Bodybuilding has always been full of guys who made an appearance and are unknown except by those with a real knowledge of the history, and have no legacy. He’ll fall into the category with guys like Bertil Fox, Mike Quinn, Gary Strydome, etc. I personally liked him in the sport. Wish he made it further, but give him credit for being himself, which probably held him back.

😄 I love that Joe Gold would throw someone out of the gym if they were being a loud obnoxious asshole for no reason.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131