over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest

Lees trainging style and eating habits are all of someone who knows their body and metabolism. Very basic use heavy lifts controlled full range. Eat clean do cardio to get inshape. I believe his dosages. Steroids were real then.
I do too. The guy is honest about everything else and always tells embarrassing stories. I doubt he would choose to lie about that one thing. Pro genetics are real.

I do too. The guy is honest about everything else and always tells embarrassing stories. I doubt he would choose to lie about that one thing. Pro genetics are real.
He was lifting at such a young age. I mean young. It was like 11 or something. He talks about his grandfather a lot. Not only was he lifting young his nutrition was on point as well as competing. After competitions rebounds are real natural or enhanced. He pushed it natural for a long time. To continue that lifestyle and add some steroids along with good genetics of course he’s going to blow up. It’s possible.

He clearly states he goes on and off and we have all seen the off pics. Fat as shit. He’s a real one.

What will his legacy be? I’m sorta stoned but this dude intrigues me. I can’t tell if he’s a complete lunatic or actually some idiot savant genius. If you were writing a book on the history of bodybuilding what chapter do you stick this dude in? Does he get his own chapter? I’m 37 so I was pretty young when he was in his prime. Curious to hear some of you older dude’s thoughts.
The man who mentally broke Ronnie Coleman and one of the best physiques of all time. Unique character with no filter.

The man who mentally broke Ronnie Coleman and one of the best physiques of all time. Unique character with no filter.

I had no idea he lost to Lee 5 times!!!

PS - I can’t stand that Patrick David dude. He’s a fucking con artist with his seminars. IMO he’s as awkward as that alien Vlad during interviews…

Always bums me out to see how physically broken Ronnie is
Yeah it’s wild how you see some guys like Ronnie who are essentially cripples or even worse the ones who died young - and at the same time you got guys like Lee Labrada and Dextor who are 60 and still look like fucking studs and can actually walk…

There's a lot of competitors who can work very hard to build a great physique. Their genetics are good, and with applied effort they become good bodybuilders

Every once in a while you'll get a guy who was built to do this

That's who Lee Priest was

17 I believe
Wow, incredible!!!! I can’t remember, but did he stay natural in his early teens or did he dabble around this age? Either way that’s insane for a highschool kid!!!

Cage

The guy has a great sense of humor and absolutely insane genetics. Just look at those young pictures of him. How hard would the average guy have to work, and how much gear, to even look half that good!? Most people could never achieve that physique even with unlimited time and money. I know it has been said, but genetics is such a huge factor. A lot of people just looked amazing natty and blew up when they touch gear. I have the worst fucking genetics for building muscle. I am just blessed to be tall, handsome and have to put zero effort to stay lean haha.

3 of my favorite physiques Paul Dillet, Lee Priest and Frank McGrath

People always bring up his short stature but he's the tallest one from his mother's side. His maternal grandfather was 5' or under. They posted pics in MD years ago. Still one of my favorite physiques.

One of the Greatest of all Time. He never was afraid to speak his mind.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws